Stone truths

Godzilla's loud roar could be heard for miles. Elsa watched in terror and shock, wondering what he was going to do next.
Godzilla then turned to the river and was about to start swimming away, to find a place to rest and figure out where he was. To get a proper view of his surroundings, if you will.

However he stopped short with his large legs submerged halfway in the water. He sniffed the air and turned around, facing Elsa, who was just staring at him not daring to move.

"Oh god, he looking at me, he's actually looking directly at me." Elsa thought, however the longer she stared at him, the more her eyes softened upon realizing that his powerful crushing golden orbs contained no anger, nor malice.

"Huh, this human...what is she?" Godzilla thought. The longer he stared at her the more he realized that she was special. He could sense her, but she wasn't a titan like him and she most definitely wasn't an ordinary human like the rest of them. She was different, unique.

He turned back towards the water and started swimming away, leaving a stunned and speechless Elsa.

"Your majesty!" She heard a voice behind her. She turned around to see there was a group of Arendelle soldiers rushing towards her. "Princess Anna sent us to find you immediately! Are you alright?" One of the guards asked. "Y-yes, I'm fine." She answered, "The platoon of soldiers that came with me are dead, retrieve their horses and bring them back with us to Arendelle." Elsa ordered, her voice still shaky after her recent experiences.

"Of course your majesty. But if I may ask, how did they die?" The guard said softly. "Killed in action. They died trying to save me." The queen spoke as she sat down on a large rock, guilt and regret in her voice, blaming herself for not being able to save them.

"I see." The guard said softly, then he saluted his queen and walked towards the horses to fulfill his duty.
"Did...did that creature from the fjord do this?" One of the guards asked referring to the destroyed village.

"No", Elsa stated simply. "It was that one." She then pointed to a large carcass that was floating in the river, it's face burned completely off. "Good lord, what happened to it?" He asked curiously. "The monster that appeared in the fjord of Arendelle showed up and the two started fighting." Elsa answered honestly, "My god, a living creature being able to do that to another living being, I'd never." He spoke shocked, clearly startled by this revelation.

_

The trip back to Arendelle was shorter then expected and upon getting there, people had crowded around the queen.
Elsa was still a little shocked at the power she witnessed coming from Godzilla, so she couldn't reassure the people like she normally would. Elsa got off her horse and that's when she saw her little sister Anna running towards her. "Elsa!" The young woman shouted and wrapped her big sister in a crushing bear hug. "What happened, are you alright!?" She asked, "Godzilla?" She said his name his name softly, as if saying it out loud would attract the lizard king himself.

"It's all right Anna, Godzilla didn't hurt me. I'll tell you later, but right now I need to wash off." She said softly reassuring her sister as she walked off.

A couple hours later after Elsa had washed the ash and soot off her face, she had a meeting with Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven in one of the castle's many living rooms where she told them everything, from the battle to the strange interaction she had with Godzilla before he left. "What a minute. Godzilla defeated a monster almost two times bigger then him!?!" Anna Exclaimed. "Yes, it was quite remarkable really." Elsa said remembering the fight as if it happened mere seconds ago.

"I'm just glad you weren't hurt!" Anna exclaimed, feeling comforted that nothing bad had truly happened to her sister.
"I'm fine Anna, really." Elsa responded gently. "Honestly, I know we don't entirely trust Godzilla. But just think if he hadn't been there." Kristoff stated with Sven nodding his head, letting out a low groan of acknowledgment.