You think yourself a god? Let me remind you who I am

Godzilla and leatherback were the first to clash. "Elsa!" Anna yelled and ran towards her sister followed by many of the parties guest who were all witnessing the clash of gods. "It's Godzilla!" Kristoff yelled as as everyone watched in horror of the fight before their very eyes.

Godzilla bit down on leatherback's shoulder and tossed him in the air. Throwing him serval meters away with a massive amount of force. Knifehead and Otachi attacked as well, with Godzilla biting down on Otachi's wing catching her out of the air and spinning around hitting Knifehead in side sending him staggering to the ground before throwing Otachi towards further away. Unfortunately Otachi managed to catch herself before she hit a cliff and started flying back towards Godzilla.

Godzilla let out a roar unknown to him that Leatherback jumped up from his side and used his massive fists as a club to slam down on Godzilla's head sending him crashing to the ground.

"Nooo!" Elsa yelled in concern. But it was concern not needed as the king of the monster's powerful arms caught him before he hit the ground and lunged at leatherback like a crocodile biting down on his shoulder pinning him to the ground. Leatherback was struggling and roared in pain with Godzilla crush some of his bones with his powerful jaws, however unfortunately for Godzilla Knifehead came and tried to charge Godzilla head first in an attempt to impale him causing the lizard king to grab Knifehead's sharp forehead blade as he staggered back away from leatherback and towards the people on the bridge watching the fight.

They all screamed in terror and Godzilla, realizing that Knifehead was trying to push Godzilla into the bridge, he couldn't let that happen. He planted his feet into the ground beneath the water as his spines start to glow a bright blue. Elsa knew what was going to happen, the same thing happened with Slattern. Godzilla then shoved knifehead back sending him staggering and took a deep breath and then fired his blue atomic flames as everyone at the bridge watched in awe and fear, wondering how such a thing could exist and have so much power.

Godzilla's atomic breath burned straight through Knifehead's chest killing him and leaving a gaping hole in his center.

Otachi then came out of nowhere and attacked Godzilla from behind landing on his back and impaling him with her tail claw sending Godzilla into a state of pain as he staggered forward. Leatherback regain his senses and charged at Godzilla who was having none of it.

He craned his neck and bit down on Otachi's tail and with a powerful motion swung Otachi right into Leatherback's jaw sending them both flying. They hit the ground with a powerful thud. Otachi's tail however was detached by the shear force of the motion. The sea dragon like creature roared in pain as it writhed in the shallow part of the fjord.

Leatherback watched in horror as Otachi's detached tail was still in Godzilla's mouth. The lizard king crushed it with his powerful jaws and tossed it to the side like a piece of meat.

Leatherback not wanting to die like a coward ran towards Godzilla and he charged him right back. Godzilla clashed once more with leatherback and grabbed his jaw and face as he stretched open his mouth. Godzilla's back then glowed bright blue as he shot his atomic breath straight into leatherback's mouth decapitating him instantly.

Leatherback's body fell into the ground as Godzilla held his severed head in his claws. Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf cheered for Godzilla as Sven just let out an excited groan. Just then Otachi flew above Godzilla and from the pouch in her throat spat out serval powerful acid bombs at Godzilla burning his face and chest, however this was only a minor annoyance as Godzilla used his powerful breath to vaporize one of Otachi's wings sending her spiraling and crashing to the ground.

Otachi then stared in horror as Godzilla's massive form started stomping towards her. "You think yourself a god? Let me remind you who I am." Godzilla thought and Elsa could have sworn she heard his deep and raspy voice loud and clear, but she chalked it up to her imagination as such things were crazy...er then normal."

Otachi apparently heard him too as she tried to fly away but Godzilla's back once again glowed blue as he fired his blues flames at her vaporizing her instantly. Godzilla then roared in victory as everyone just watched in shock at the fight that just happened.

"D-did Godzilla just...?" Kristoff started unable to get the words out. "Yeah, Godzilla just killed three titans at once." Anna said amazed.

Godzilla then turned to the bridge as everyone held their breaths in fear. Godzilla walked towards the wall and Elsa walked towards the edge hoping to get closer to Godzilla.

The massive kaiju leaned in and Elsa just smiled before putting her hand on Godzilla's muzzle before closing her eyes and leaning into the embrace as her friends and the people around them watched in shock. "They're watching us aren't they?" She asked light heartedly as she backed away from Godzilla to give him a proper thanks.

"Godzilla, king of the monsters. On behalf of Arendelle and myself, I thank you for saving our kingdom!" She said and Godzilla gave a bit of a smile before letting out a friendly grunt. "Let me introduce you to somebody." Elsa said before walking over to Anna. "This is my sister, Anna. And the rest of our friends, Kristoff, the tall blonde one, Sven the reindeer, and Olaf, the friendly snowman." She said including her friends. "Hi I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!" Olaf said warmly causing Godzilla to look at him amused.

"Wow, just wow! You! Are just amazing!" Anna said to Godzilla looking at him with awestruck eyes. "The way you fight and tear apart your enemies as well as that awesome fire breath! Hey quick question why is it blue? Eh, doesn't matter, I mean your so cool and you must eat a lot! I mean, that is if you..um, eat...I mean." Anna chuckled nervously stopping her crazed fan girl rant as Godzilla just looked at her amused.

Elsa chucked at Anna's way of making everyone smile, including gods.

With that Godzilla then turned back towards the sea and let out a mighty roar before submerging into the water of the fjord.

Elsa and Anna looked onwards towards Godzilla's dorsal spines which submerged in the water shortly after.
"Wow, you picked one heck of a guy there miss!" Anna said teasing her sister as Elsa just stood there with a blush.

_

Meanwhile in a far away kingdom, Maleficent watched the fight through her specter sitting on her throne in her dark and decaying kingdom. "Hmm, disappointing. I thought they would last longer, oh well, at least now I know the full strength of this Godzilla!" She spoke evil and wickedly. "It would appear my MechaGodzilla is no match for that overgrown chubby Iguana!" Maleficent raged as she got off her throne and walked towards a deep chamber in her dark castle.

"It would appear the monster's I've sent have failed. But their's always more." She grinned with evil and villainous intent in her heart.

She walked down a dark and ridged stair case as the walls and cracks in her castle had become worse and worse over time. She reached a dungeon where lots of torture devices once were. In the center of the room which was lit by the green flames Carried by ancient torches on the wall, laid a coffin. Inside the coffin was a beautiful blonde haired woman with gorgeous facial features.

However upon looking at the girl inside the coffin, Maleficent's eyes went from cruel and power hungry to saddened and pained. "Soon, my beautiful Aurora. I'll have enough power to wake you, I just have to kill the ice queen and her pet lizard first." Maleficent said with tears streaming down her face as the only one she ever considered family, the only one she considered a daughter, laid in a box unmoving, in eternally sleep.