Growth spurts

The kingdom of Arendelle had seen a lot. From enteral winters to giant monsters, but this. This was something new.

"Ugh, Zilla! How many times have I told you, no eating every fish the fishermen catch." Princess Anna scolded her son Zilla, who was now much larger then his previous self. It had been quite a shock how fast Zilla has grown, so much so that Anna was getting worried about his health as no creature can grow this fast without some serious health issues.
But Grand Pabbie assured them it was all right, and perfectly normal for his species, which for Anna was a relief.
Zilla in the span of a week had grown from a 9 foot tall infant, to 12 feet, 24 feet, 35 feet, and now 40 feet tall!
Zilla's tail had also gotten longer, and his spines were now more developed.

To be honest, the people of Arendelle were also concerned. After all, Zilla had touched their hearts with his playful nature and fondness of small children, whom he was extra gentle with, much to the relief of parents.

"Careful hon, try not to make him too mad." Kristoff warned, but Anna knew he would never hurt her. In fact Zilla actually seemed to be pretty sad that his mom was mad at him. He was crouched down with his head down and his tail wrapped around his legs with a sad look in his golden orange eyes. He just looked absolutely pitiful. Anna knew she couldn't stay mad at him.

"Aw, I can't stay mad at you!" Anna said hugging Zilla's muzzle, to which his woeful expression was gone instantly and his tail began to wag like a dog. Kristoff sighed, he knew Zilla would never hurt Anna, but he still liked to be carful even though he was glad these two had each other.

_

Anna sat in her room reading a book. Kristoff took Sven on an ice trip and Olaf was somewhere in the castle exploring like she herself used to do when she was younger. Zilla had been too big to stay in the castle so obviously he wasn't here.
Zilla had been a natural born swimmer and since could breathe underwater, it made sense that he moved into the fjord once the castle became too small for him. Although Anna would rather him stay in the castle where he couldn't get into trouble. Which he did a lot.

Everything from breaking vases and knocking down selves, to chasing cows and horses that were on some people's farms. Or even stealing that fish that were in Arendelle's reserves for winter and who could forget all those times he dug up other people's gardens.

But despite all this, Zilla was still a big love bug. He enjoyed playing with children, and even stayed very still so that they could play on his massive body like a jungle gym. And best of all, he would randomly go up to strangers for belly rubs, so despite all his mischief he caused, they always forgave him. Plus who could stay mad at his bubbly personality, he practically acted like a big dog. A dog that was much bigger now.

Anyways, with everyone gone including her sister who was off on a trip of what she claimed was of "Great importance" Anna had nothing else to do but read. As she skimmed the pages, her mind drifted back to her sister. Elsa had been gone on this trip for a week and wouldn't be back for a while so Anna was worried just a little bit for the safety of her sister, she'd be more worried if Godzilla wasn't accompanying her, but luckily for her sanity he was and with Mothra and Angurius ready to defend Arendelle at a moment's notice with Godzilla gone, Anna wasn't too worried.

The book she read was the book of Titans. This book had a LOT of information about Titans, and Anna was especially curious about how such creatures could have lived so long ago with their remains never found after they died.

"There were so many of them, how could it be that only the oldest among them lived after the Great War?" Anna questioned to herself. A question she wasn't really expecting an answer for.

Later that night, as Anna was about to sleep, she heard a voice in her head as she laid down next to kristoff in bed.
"Goodnight mom. Sorry I can't lick you to sleep tonight." The voice said, it sounded young, almost like a teenager.
It only took Anna a few seconds to realize who it was, her connection with Zilla really did run deep. "Goodnight my son." She said, somehow knowing Zilla heard it due to their connection and fell asleep.