Fire and ice

Godzilla swam the ocean carefully with his head and spines above water with Elsa on his head.

The two were approaching a beautiful deserted island and Godzilla had stood up to his full height extremely carefully due to Elsa being on his head. He stood in front of a cliffside and leaned in letting her get off, before standing back up.
"Wow, I never realized how peaceful the sea can be." Elsa said staring at the sunset that had befallen the land over the blue ocean. "Thank you for taking me out here." She said with a small smile.

"Anything for you, your majesty." Godzilla spoke with what Elsa thought was a smirk.
She quickly blushed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "T-thanks." She said softly.

Godzilla then raised his head and sniffed the air turning his head to the side as he looked to the sky. He's got a bad feeling, a really bad feeling. "Godzilla, what is it, is everything ok?" Elsa asked the lizard king.
"Elsa, get behind me. And whatever happens try to stay quiet." Godzilla said as Elsa moved to hide behind his massive form.

Godzilla stepped in front of Elsa to shield her from whatever shape or form may attack her. His eyes were glued to the sky as he watched patiently, but alert and ready.

Soon the clouds parted to a bright golden light that shun through the very dawn. A light so bright Elsa had to cover her eyes to avoid damaging them. It felt like looking at the sun, only inside this light Elsa could just barely make out the flapping of wings and...a strange calling sound, could it be another titan.

Godzilla on the other hand was much less worried, he knew immediately who this was and was not afraid to show his gratefulness to see one of his oldest friends.

"Mothra." Godzilla said softly.

The light finally died down and Elsa could see the form of a giant moth like creature with gorgeous wings and a thorax that looks like that of a wasp's. How Elsa could tell she was a moth was by the wing patterns and the fuzz on it's face.
It looked friendly enough, but appearances can be deceiving. Something her sister Anna learned the hard way.

Mothra finally descended down to Godzilla's level, she was nowhere near Godzilla in height and so to keep eye level she hovered next to his face, flapping her ginormous wings to keep her in air.

"Mothra...it's so good to see you again. It's been longer then usual." Godzilla spoke to her. "I know goji, it has indeed been awhile. The last thing I remember was being killed by Ghidorah then I ended up here." Mothra spoke curiously.
"I don't know how I got here either, did you go through your metamorphosis again?" Godzilla asked and Mothra response confused him, "No actually, when I die I usually just restart the process of my birth all over again. But that was not the case this time oddly enough." She said confused, not many things confused Mothra, something Godzilla had made a mental note about after a long time of knowing the moth queen.

"It's good to see you again my queen." Godzilla said causing Elsa to stare at him with a WTF expression.
"It's good to see you again too my king." Ok, who the fuck is this bitch. "But how long were you planing on keeping that human behind you hidden from me?" Mothra asked with a smirk. Oh fuck she knows.

Godzilla let out what Elsa assumed to be a chuckle. He then moved out of the way so that Mothra could see her.

Mothra immediately upon seeing her let out a little gasp. "Godzilla, this human...she's-" she started but Godzilla finished by saying "yeah, she's special, I know." He said with a small amount of pride in his voice. This gesture caused Elsa to blush heavily.

"I sense a powerful magic from her. But I'm curious, why is she looking at us like she can understand what we're saying?" Mothra asked and Godzilla just grumbled amused with a smirk. "I-um, I can understand you actually." Elsa said nervously.

Mothra turned her head towards Godzilla in surprise. "Don't look at me, I only found out about this recently." Godzilla said. "Gojira, this is a startling discovery. I've never know a human that could speak to us directly!" Mothra said surprised, "Good thing she's on our side then." Godzilla stated confidently. "I suppose so." Mothra said.

"Tell us human, what magic do you possess?" Mothra asked politely. "Elsa, her name is Elsa." Godzilla stated and Mothra looked at Elsa with an apologetic look. "Oh! I'm so sorry! Where are my manners? I'm Mothra." She said to which Elsa laughed. "Thank you, but it's ok. I'm Elsa, and it's nice to meet you Mothra." Elsa said kindly.

"And you as well. As to my previous question, what powers do you possess Elsa?" Mothra asked genuinely curious.

Elsa smiled and then with a movement of her hands, created an ice sculpture of Godzilla with amazing detail. Something Godzilla found himself admiring with great interest.
"Ice Huh, interesting. Quite useful too I would assume." Mothra said, "Yes, but at first it was hard to control." Elsa replied honestly. "I kind of suspected. With the ice dress and everything." Godzilla mentioned.

"Ahh, I didn't take you for someone who took notice of appearance goji." Mothra chuckled as Godzilla and Elsa both blushed a bit. Well Elsa more then Godzilla because Godzilla is a giant reptile.

"Aww, what's the matter goji. I've never known you to be shy around blondes." Mothra said in a very teasing way.
Yep, Godzilla definitely called it.

"Mothra, before you got here. I sensed something dangerous nearby." Godzilla said to her. "I felt something as well. It's what led me here." She said and Godzilla looked perplexed. "Lately a lot of kaiju have been brought here into this world. We have to find out why and how." Godzilla said and Mothra agreed.

"Indeed, we must also find out if any Titans we've beaten in the past have resurfaced. If I can come back without even needing to metamorphosis then it appears we've been sent through time as well." Mothra theorized.
A theory Godzilla hoped was wrong, he wasn't particularly fond of the idea that some of his worst enemies may or may not be back for some revenge.

A few weaker enemies like Knifehead, Leatherback, Otachi, and Slattern he could handle. But beings like Ghidorah, or worse MechaGodzilla, was something he didn't think this world could handle. The very thought of the Mechanical version of himself was enough to make Godzilla sick. It was just wrong how the humans attempted to play doctor Frankenstein and make an entirely new kaiju using the remnants of Ghidorah. But he'll be damned if he lets any of them lay a finger on Elsa.

"Either way, whatever it was is clearly gone now and I have to get Elsa back home." Godzilla said and took her in his large scaly hands.

"Mind if I come with you?" Mothra asked with a smirk. "Always." Was all Godzilla said before the trio went back to Arendelle.

_

"Rats! The fat lizard almost found me! Next time I use the scepter to play a watchful eye, I'll have to be more careful."
Maleficent spoke before slouching on her throne angry at the fact that Godzilla had sensed her presence but thankfully for her had never met her before so he didn't recognize it.

"Now now, my dragon queen. Elsa and Godzilla will get theirs eventually. For now, all we must do is wait. Our time will come." A dark mechanical voice spoke in the back of her head. In the coming days Elsa will find out she's not the only one with a special titan connection. And that fire and ice, may not be enough to save them.