Knifehead, Leatherback, and Otachi, oh my!

After Elsa had made the announcement to her kingdom that Godzilla was now a protected species under Arendelle law, and as such nobody could could attempt to harm him, not that they could anyways, the people were understandably confused but trusted their queen, especially after word got out that Godzilla had saved her life from a monster nearly twice his size.

But that didn't stop people from getting concerned when Godzilla was spotted swimming nearby while they were fishing. His large spines seemed to be twice the size of the biggest fishing boats they had. But for the most part Godzilla didn't actively try to hurt anybody and mostly kept to himself. Something Elsa and the rest of the people were thankful for.

But in the case of Elsa, she found herself staring at fjord from her castle watching for any signs of a tail or those all too familiar dorsal spines protruding from the water. "You know I wonder what Pabbie meant by us helping Godzilla protect this world, I mean, he's huge and powerful. What could he possibly need help with? He can clearly fight his own battles." Anna said standing next to Elsa. "Maybe he meant help him in a different way, make sure that other kingdoms don't interfere with him and except him for what he is, a protector." Elsa said.

"Well, people can be stubborn. Just like the people coming to the ball tonight from the other kingdoms." Anna sighed,
"Let me guess, they want to ask your hand in marriage." Elsa smirked at her sister knowingly. "Yeah well, it's not gonna work. I'm taken." Anna said firmly with a dramatic pose that made Elsa giggle.

"Kristoff is lucky to have you, and your an attractive person Anna. So don't sell yourself short." Elsa said putting her hands on her sister's shoulders. "Thanks Elsa." Anna said, "Anytime." Elsa replied.

Later that day in the ball room Elsa and Anna mingled with the people at the party. Anna who danced with Kristoff in front of plenty of royals who looked more then jealous. Elsa giggled at Kristoff's awkward moves and how Anna seemed to fall even more in love with him at his horrible dance moves. Kristoff would very well make a good husband one day.

The night went well and many of the people mentioned how good the spring decorations looked to which the two sisters just thanked the royals for their compliments and didn't really bother to tell them why the spring festival was being prepared for earlier then usual, mainly because of the humongous elephant in the room, and the giant, titan sized lizard in fjord. To keep the people's minds off certain things Anna had asked them to prepare for it just a little earlier.

Some time doing the party, Elsa had slipped out to get some fresh air. She was walking along the wall that stretched over the fjord and separated the Bay Area from the rest of the sea Arendelle controlled when she stopped and watched the darkened sky as night finally washed over. The party would be done soon.

But then as she watched, Godzilla's massive form appeared out of the water and towered over her. She took serval steps back in surprise. She looked up as he looked down and their eyes meet each other's. Elsa could once again see that his powerful golden eyes that shun in the dark carried no hate or anger. And he could see that she was not as scared as she once was of him, something that made him feel a certain way he didn't know how to describe.

"G-godzilla?" She asked in a shaky and nervous breath, even though he was a protecter and knew he would not hurt her without reason. But seeing him was still something to be an awe of and she had never been this close before. He leaned down as far as he could and his face was only a couple of meters from her's. He let out a breath from his nostrils and Elsa felt a huge gust of wind hit her in the face.

After a couple seconds of staring at each other Elsa did something completely unexpected, she stepped forward and reached out her hand, turning her head away and closing her eyes. Godzilla had seen something like this before, when he was wounded during his fight with Ghidorah, a human ventured down to his lair and gave him an offering at the cost of his own life. A nuke, which before it detonated and powered up Godzilla, this strange yet kind human put his hand on Godzilla's snout and spoke his last words in his native tongue of Japanese. Godzilla still remembers what he had said, "Goodbye, old friend". Without him and his sacrifice, Ghidorah would have most certainly tore apart the planet. It was a reminder that not all humans were bad.