Mutual conversations

It was now dark in the city of Arendelle as Godzilla pulled into the gates and let Elsa get off by the docks of the Bay Area. "Thank you, Godzilla. This was a good break." Elsa said softly with a kind, beautiful smile. Looking at her made Godzilla warm on the inside. Something that hasn't ever happened like that.

"You know it's proper manners to wish a lady goodnight." She spoke softly with a big grin on her face. Godzilla made a chuckling noise and replied "Goodnight Elsa." He said before turning back to the waters and swimming away.

As he swam, Elsa stared at him from the distance as his huge form disappeared into the water. "Goodnight Godzilla." She whispered before turning back towards her castle.

She walked through the halls and found her bedroom, and when she walked in, little did she know Anna and Olaf were waiting for her. "And just where have you been young lady?" Olaf said trying to sound stern, but with his joyous and humorous voice and tendency to make everyone laugh it just ended up sounding goofy. Something Elsa couldn't help but giggle at.

"Well I'm glad you find this enjoyable. Where were you? You scared me and Olaf!" Anna exclaimed, sternly talking to her sister.

"I just stepped out for a break." Elsa said honestly. "Ok, for an hour I understand. But you were gone for almost five hours!" The young red headed woman spoke louder to her sister, causing Elsa to mentally cringe. She was gone for a while.

"Anna, please, keep your voice down. People sleep in this castle." Elsa said quietly to which her sister just covered her mouth and whispered a quick apology. "Yet somehow when sleep is irrelevant and we all break out into song and dance numbers, nobody wakes up." Olaf mentioned, but the sisters were wrapped up in their own conversations and plot of the story to notice Olaf casually breaking the forth wall.

"Where did you go that was so important that you had to neglect your duties as queen?" Anna asked, and to which her blonde sister sighed. "Anna, promise me you won't freak out." Elsa said, "I make no such promises but continue." Anna responded, trying to hold a stern gaze. "I went on a date with Godzilla." Elsa said shyly wondering how her sister would react.

Anna made an excited squealing noise and jumped up and down, her stern gaze disappearing completely. "Ok, I'm not sure if it was technically a date, but yes we did go out." Elsa said and her sister just kept squealing immediately grabbed her sister's hands and let her to the bed where they both sat down next to Olaf, who also had a big smile on his face and was genuinely curious about what happened.

"Tell me everything. Did you eat anywhere, did he take you to a restaurant, was he a gentleman to you?" Anna peppered her sister with questions. "You know, I wonder where kristoff is?" Elsa said changing he subject, "Oh he's out ice harvesting, he'll be fine. Anyways back to the date." Anna asked excitedly.

"Ok, well we didn't eat anywhere. But I did ride on his back and we went to a beautiful deserted island." Elsa answered and Anna just sighed. "That sounds romantic." She said longingly.

"Good thing he wasn't a serial killer otherwise that would be bad." Olaf stated with his huge smile. "Yeah, good thing Huh." Elsa said with a grin. "So are you like a thing now?" Anna asked.
"I really don't know. But promise me you won't tell anyone." Elsa asked her sister, hoping she wouldn't spill the beans.
"I swear on Arendelle's flag, I will not spill the beans." Anna asked and Olaf just stood up and shouted dramatically "I promise too!" pointing a little wooden finger in the air. This gesture made the two girls giggle.

"Well, we should be headed off to bed. Goodnight Elsa." Anna said kissing her sister's cheek affectionately before taking Olaf by his wooden hands and gently led him out of the room.

Elsa sighed wholeheartedly before undoing her braid and tucking herself in under the covers. It was only a few seconds before sleep found her and she dreamed this time of happier things. The distant thought of MechaGodzilla no longer present as she dreamed of days where it was just her and Godzilla staring at the sunset from a beach, with Godzilla lying down on his stomach and Elsa on top of his head.

"Goodnight my king." She whispered. "Goodnight my queen." He spoke back quietly.