A striking problem

The Arendelle army stood on the ready by order of queen Elsa, who made it clear not to fire unless absolutely necessary.
This Baragon was not one to be trifled with, if it woke up, the untold destruction it would cause would destroy the entire city. Which is why Elsa had to contact Godzilla.

Racing to the castle she ran through town, then once she arrived at her destination she entered her castle and raced through the halls, time was of the essence and Baragon could wake up at any moment. She started up a staircase which led to the highest balcony in the castle. From there she stared into the fjord and called.

"Godzilla!!" She shouted, No response, "Godzilla!!" She tried again. Still nothing. She sighed in discontent, knowing when she called him the first time, it was probably a complete coincidence that he heard her and showed up.

But then a bright light shun over Arendelle and Elsa immediately knew who it was. "Mothra." Elsa said with smile.
And under Mothra's newly appeared form was an all too familiar set of spines protruding the water, it was Godzilla, coming to once again defend his queen.

Elsa raced downstairs, out of the castle, and towards the docks of Arendelle.

_

"Oh no. It's Baragon." Mothra spoke gravely. "I swear if he hurt Elsa, or anybody in Arendelle I'm gonna tear him apart!!" Godzilla shouted, letting out a growl of anger as his back spines glowed blue and he bared his teeth at the sight of the red menace. "Easy Goji, a fight with Baragon this close to Arendelle could cause catastrophic damage for the humans who live here." Mothra said calmly trying to calm her friend. "Which is why I'm going to kill him right now to avoid a confrontation." Godzilla replied with venom in his voice, but Mothra knew it wasn't directed at her.

Baragon was hated by all sides of the field, all the chaos he wrought among Destroyer and Guardians alike. But because Baragon sided with the Destroyers in the Great War, he was hated by the Guardians especially.

"Goji, you know as well as I of Baragon's intense fire like abilities. If you kill him so close to Arendelle his body will explode and hurt a lot of people." Mothra reasoned. "Then let's move him, and then kill him." Godzilla said, really wanting to put some hurt on Baragon. "If we attempt to move him while he's still asleep, he could wake up and then a fight could harm Arendelle." Mothra said and Godzilla was starting to see her point.

"So what do we do then?" He asked, "Usually this is where I suggest an attempt to reason once he wakes up, but this is Baragon we're talking about. I say we talk to Elsa and get the city evacuated as quickly as possible." Mothra replied.

"Speaking of, I see her now. We should inform her of what we're planning. These people listen to her, they'll do what she says." Godzilla said leaning down to get closer to Elsa.

"Godzilla!" She called out, standing by the docks next to her sister Anna. Godzilla's massive head was now only a few meters from her. "Elsa, you need to evacuate the kingdom it's not safe." Godzilla said. "Isn't there something you can do to move him?" Elsa said, tone neutral yet concerned about the situation at hand.

"Any attempt to move him will risk waking him up. Goji and I could handle him, but a fight so close to your kingdom would cause irreversible damage." Mothra said, landing on Godzilla's back. "I see, I'll do what I can. But the people won't be happy about it." Elsa stated. "You're their queen, Elsa, you speak and they'll listen. Inform them that a fight breaking out could only have a worse outcome if they're still present in the city." Godzilla said, impressing Elsa with his reasoning and logic. "Of course Godzilla, thank you for your counsel." Elsa said humbly, smiling at up the large titan king. Godzilla just looked down at the small human with a smile of his own, proud of himself for doing right by Elsa. "Anytime." He said softly. Elsa just smiled and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, trying to hide her blush from Godzilla.

As she walked off to break the news to her kingdom, Mothra began him teasing once more. "Well, look at you thinking all logically and such. Think Elsa might put a ring on it and make you her official king?" Mothra teased, and if Godzilla could blush, he would be redder than a tomato right now. He let out an annoyed groan as Mothra just laughed. Mothra's lucky she's his closest friend, and he didn't have many of those. Either way, he really hoped Elsa didn't hear that teasing.

But hear it she did. As she turned to walk towards her people, she heard Mothra's humorous remark and blushed like never before. "Ok, you're blushing. What's up?" Anna asked, so Elsa whispered it in her ear, causing Anna to gasp. "Anna, relax. I not actually getting married to him." Elsa said to her excited sister, who had the biggest grin on her face.
"Well, not yet anyways." Anna winked at her sister. If Elsa could blush any redder, she would be right about now.
"I've just never really considered marriage as an option before. I never had a connection like that with someone." Elsa said, "Well you have a connection with Godzilla. Maybe it's a sign." Anna smiled at her sister suggestively.
Elsa picked up what she was putting down, could it really be a sign? She'd never considered getting married, let alone to Godzilla. And how would that even work? But with that thought now rooted forever in her brain, Elsa couldn't help but sigh longingly at what could be.

That night Godzilla and Mothra stood watch over the unconscious form of Baragon. "So, any idea why he's unconscious?" Mothra asked. "Maybe a fight, that's why I was unconscious when I first got here." Godzilla suggested. "Perhaps, but honestly Goji, I disappear for a few years and already you're picking fights." Mothra sighed at her friend's antics.

"Yeah well, this time it wasn't entirely my fault." Godzilla said. He remembered the events that lead to his fight with Kong, and the battle with MechaGodzilla. He took a look around the city of Arendelle from the position of the bay he was standing in and felt something in the pits of his guts. "Mothra?" he asked the insect goddess on his shoulder. "Yes?" She replied, "I've done a lot of bad things, I've hurt a lot of people. How do I know if I'm still good enough?" Godzilla asked. "Goji, the fact that you're even asking that is proof that you are." She said with a small hint of pride in her voice. "But this is about more than being good enough in general, isn't it? This is about being good enough for her." Mothra said feeling Godzilla's emotions, and when she got no response that's when she knew she had her answer.

"I apologize if my remark about you two getting married upset you in any way, Goji." She spoke from her perch on his shoulder, not wanting to hurt her friend's feelings or cause him any grief. "Don't apologize, it just had me wondering, that's all. We've been going out for a while, and as I've been taking her to see so many different places we've really gotten to know each other. I just don't know if her people will accept me." Godzilla responded, peering down at his reflection.

"Goji, don't worry about what other people think of you. You said it yourself, she's a queen. If she leads, they'll follow."
She spoke softly, trying to reassure her oldest friend. "Thank you Mothra, but I'm not sure I'm their definition of a king." Godzilla said.  "Do you have a connection with Elsa?" Mothra asked plainly. "Yes...?" Godzilla responded unsure of where she was going with this. "Then it's a sign, if nothing else. Or should I say, nothing Elsa!" Mothra quipped, the mandibles on her face stretching to a smile. Godzilla just stared at her unamused.

"Either way..." he started, "this whole situation with Baragon is a problem and one we should get back too." Godzilla continued trying to focus on the task at hand. "You're right, it's a very striking problem!!" Mothra joked, bursting out laughing. "Goddamnit Mothra." Godzilla said sinking his head in annoyance.