Date night

"Hey Godzilla?" Elsa spoke up top Godzilla's massive reptilian head as he swam through the water incredibly slow as to not cause Elsa discomfort. "Yes, your highness?" Godzilla joked. Elsa blushed at Godzilla's light teasing. "I have a question." She said. "You really feel like you have to ask for permission just to ask me a question?" Godzilla responded amused.

"Right, well anyways. About my question....how do titans speak?" Elsa said cringing internally, she knows that's not what she wanted to ask him. "Oh, well that's a little complicated so I'll explain it as best as I can." Godzilla said as Elsa prepared to listen intently. "So basically, all titans have an extra part of their brain that humans don't. It allows us to communicate telepathically, without being able to hear all our other thoughts." Godzilla said but there was more to it and Elsa was ready to hear him explain it all to her. All while she got mentally prepared to ask him what she really wanted to know.

"It's like listening to the ocean through a seashell. Think of that part of our brain as a seashell that allows to communicate with other seashells. When we communicate with other titans by using that part of our brain, we're basically picking up a seashell to talk to another person with another seashell in a different form of communication."
Godzilla said, hoping Elsa would get it.

"I think I get it, it's like writing and talking. Both are forms of communication, yet not everybody can write and not everybody can talk." Elsa said impressing Godzilla. "See, I knew you'd get it." Godzilla smirked.

"But there was something else I wanted to ask you." Elsa said nervously. "Shoot." Godzilla replied. "R-right, well, um...about the festival." She started and Godzilla could feel her nervous. "Did something else happen?" He asked concerned.
"No, I'm just wondering if you meant what you said." Elsa said. "Meant what?" Godzilla asked concerned.

"W-when you called me...y-your love." The ice queen said brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. Godzilla froze (no pun intended ) dead in the water and Elsa worried she might have offended him. She could feel Godzilla take a deep breath. "Yes, yes I did." He said firmly hoping Elsa wouldn't hate him. His worry stopped when he felt her about to burst with joy. She hid it well, but he wished he could tell her that she didn't have to hide it from him.

"I-I see, I love you too...my king." She said and now Godzilla was really over the moon. Elsa could tell she made his day, just as he made hers, she quite frankly found it very hard to contain her excitement and not squeal like an obnoxious fangirl. But who wouldn't fan over Godzilla.

The two continued off into the distant sea, as the sun set in front of them, marking their beautiful moment of unique connection.