Rise of the mutos

A young man sat by a desk littered with papers in a big tent he has established in a strange land. His red hair and mutton chops were very distinct and you could recognize this man from a mile away. He was Prince Hans of the Southern isles and he was currently on a very important mission.

After he failed to attain the throne of Arendelle the first time by manipulating Princess Anna and trying to kill Queen Elsa, he was sent home back to the Southern isles where he had to work in a stable taking care of horse dung and other atrocities that a prince like himself should never have to do. So one night he escaped, after stealing a large sum of gold from the royal treasury and fleeing the kingdom, he plotted to take back his kingdom and get revenge over Arendelle.

But it's kind of hard to do that when you're constantly plagued by dreams of giant monsters. However Hans got the feeling that they were more than just dreams. Much more, almost like he knew....they were a reality. So when he dreamt of a magical  artifact, an amulet with the power to control monsters, he knew this was his opportunity. So he hired a group of bandits to escort him on this journey.

Now after much search, here he sat at the last place he could look. The Desert. It was night and cold, but inside the tents were warm. Hans had found the amulet long ago, and now all that remained was a monster to find. A real monster, nothing like the mere krakens and magma giants he's tamed.

After much searching and roaming the deserts Hans finally found it. A large Skeleton of a once powerful titan laid to waste. Within the skeletal structure were two large eggs, just like the ones Hans saw in his dream.

"Sir...what are they?" A bandit asked. "They, my dear friend...are the future." Hans spoke, laughing sinisterly. The bandits looks were ones of pure terror. They knew of the dreams Hans had, and at first they thought he was crazy...but now after seeing all the other beasts he's tamed, now they were truly scared.

Whenever they asked if he had enough monsters in his arsenal he would always say, "These monsters won't be enough, I'm looking for the future." and now it would appear he has found that future. And due to the other monstrosities that he has acquired...in short they were too scared to leave.

Later that night, Hans had the same dreams as always. Him on top of the world, with two powerful and unique beasts he found out through his said dreams that they were called the titans. One was smaller and had wings, this one was a male, the other was a female and much, much larger with no wings. They both had black skin, with lots of powerful legs that curved into hooks that helped them move. They had long narrow faces with red streak-like eyes. The male had some white mixed into his color scheme, the female had some red markings on the bottom of her long legs.

Together they were a powerful force. And with the amulet he would be able to control them, however the power needed to control them would be so great that controlling these titans and controlling the rest of his monsters would make limited space for the amulet to control others. In short, after these two creatures hatch, then that will be all the amulet can safely handle. So thankfully for him that these god defying creatures will be all he needs.

_

Anna and Kristoff sat in a meadow of flowers where they watch Zilla hopelessly chase some bunny around. "Don't worry hun, you'll get it eventually!!" Anna shouted and then went back to snuggling into Kristoff's side. "Yeah, I don't think he's catching that bunny." Kristoff smirked. Anna's eyes followed Zilla as he relentlessly chased the bunny as it ran into burrows around the field only to pop out in another hole like a big game of wack-a-mole. Zilla, however kept chasing.

"Hey, we haven't heard from Maleficent in awhile. Do you think she's plotting something?" Anna asked her boyfriend.
"To be honest, I don't know. But with Godzilla on our side we can't lose." Kristoff said confidently, "But you heard Elsa, she has weapon that can hurt him. We have to find some way to stop her and whatever she's planning." Anna responded. "And we will, but we have to be patient." He said and Anna knew he was right. They simply didn't know enough about Maleficent. They didn't know where she was located or what her true plans were, all they knew was that she was evil and needed to be stopped.

_

"Guys come on, you don't have to keep thanking me." Angurius chuckled wholeheartedly heartily. "Without you suggesting the idea, the humans would still hate us. You played an important role Angurius." Godzilla praised his life long old friend. "Indeed, while Godzilla put on the light show, it was most certainly you who came up with the idea." Mothra joined in, complimenting her new ally. It was true though, without Angurius's suggestion when they found out about the spring festival's faulty fireworks, the humans would still be questionable of them. "Thanks you two. Hearing you guys talk about these humans, maybe they're not all bad." The spiky armadillo titan said.

Godzilla and Mothra both shared a knowing look with each other. Maybe humans weren't so bad after all.

_

Hans had the eggs boarded carefully on his large ship, which was big enough to carry all of his monsters and henchmen. Him and his bandits sailed across the sea, looking for the last thing Hans needed to complete his task. A special stone that would let the monsters he caught reach their full potential. He would use this on the titans and they would grow to be fully mature in an instant. He just needed to find it, and he knew just where to start.

An island nicknamed monster island, and for good reason, has been the place of many wonders and terrors. Many kingdoms burned the maps they had of it after discovering what really lied down there, others kept them locked in a vault. Han's parents were one of those people. He found the map in the treasure vault and took it as well, feeling something in the back of his mind that he would need it later on, and he did.

He arrived at the island and once the ships landed, he immediately began his journey towards the location of the stone, followed by ten foot tall magma giants, as well as wolves with large scorpion tails and a giant 20 foot tall, monstrous looking vampire bat. The large 200ft kraken he's tamed that hid underneath the ships could for obvious reason's not follow them onto land, but no matter. He knew where he was going because of his dreams...his connection, as he liked to call it. Because of this he knew the path that would avoid the darkness dwelling further inland, he would rather avoid another monster for now.

They arrived at a large structure built like an ancient Aztec temple. They climbed the many steps and reached the center of the large monument. There in the center of the temple was the stone, or as it was called here on monster island......The Titan shell. It was shaped like an egg and glowed bright blue in the darkness.

The magical stone due to powerful forces floated in the air right in the center of the temple. This stone held more power than what Hans was planing on using it for, but it could only be used by a powerful mage, and this was something Hans was not.

However despite being an ordinary human, he knew the words to an enchantment to unleash the power he needed thanks to, you guessed it....his dreams.

Taking the stone in his hands he held it up to the sky and said the enchantments. His eyes glowed blue as he repeated and spoke each word louder and louder. The bandits looked in fear at Hans and stared in shock and stupor. The creatures he tamed were emotionless due to the fact that they were currently under mind control.

With the spell was done, Hans crackled terrifyingly. "Finally, the time has COME!! Arendelle will meet its fate." Hans chuckled sinisterly.

Meanwhile on the beach where the eggs currently laid, the sand glowed bright blue, and the eggs began to hatch.

_

"Well done my queen, you gave Hans the dreams needed to set him down the right path towards the mutos. Now all we have to do is convince him to join us and capture a titan of our own, soon we will have the power of Godzilla and you WILL wake your beloved daughter." Mechagodzilla spoke in his sinister mechanical tone.

"Thank you my beloved friend. We pissed off the queen letting her fall right into our hands, we've manipulated Hans into giving us the weapons we need to aid us in an encounter with Godzilla. Now all that's left is to capture a powerful titan of our own to help us induce Godzilla to the world as a hero, so when we turn them against him, he'll fall right into our hands. Hahahahaha!" Maleficent chuckled with glee.

Mechagodzilla chimed in. "Luckily for us, I know of the prefect titan...Ghidorah!"