Rise of the guardians

Hey guys, sorry my chapters have been taking longer to write. It's a mental block I'm working through. Anyways, the chapter is going to be longer but it'll will hopefully set up more things in the future so this story can come to a conclusion. Those who have been with me since the beginning and are still reading, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. It is much appreciated.

_

Godzilla and Kong swam through the water, or more likely Kong rode on Godzilla's back and HE swam through the salty water that made up the ocean.

"So, how did you and Elsa meet?" Kong asked. "It's a long story, but after our battle with MechaGodzilla and each other I was swimming in the ocean half dead and bleeding from my wounds. When I woke up, I was laying in the bay of Arendelle. I must have been there for a couple days. Anyways, immediately after waking up, I sensed the presence of another titan and made my way to its location. After an intense battle which I won, I was about to leave when I sensed her presence. She had apparently witnessed the whole battle." Godzilla replied.

"Man, even after an intense fight you never stop trying to protect the natural balance." Kong chuckled. Godzilla thought of his own question to ask Kong. "So, how did you meet Moana?" The lizard king replied to the ape on his back, quickly changing the subject.

"Similar to you. I fell asleep in my lair in hollow earth and when I woke up I found myself on that island in this strange world. Surrounded by unique, yet familiar people." Kong said. Godzilla then let out a grunt of acknowledgment  that Kong understood perfectly.

"So I take it you understand the feeling?" Kong asked. "Well yeah, we both kind of went through the same thing." Godzilla replied, continuing his swim through the water while kong was on his back gripping to his dorsal spines.

_

Moana looked around the Arendelle ship with curiosity and amazement. "Wow, I've never seen a ship so big. How does it even float? It must be so heavy!" Moana exclaimed. She's seen big ships before, but not one's like this. This one was truly ginormous.

Elsa chuckled a bit. "I'm glad you like it." She said with a small smile. "So about the other titans. You know more of them." The young chief asked. "Yes, you've already met Godzilla. There are three more that currently protect Arendelle. One's a baby." The ice queen said as Moana listened intently. "A...baby?" She said questionably.

"Yes, a baby. One who's like nine feet tall." Elsa smiled, chuckling as the thought of the rambunctious lizard. "Aaannnd what does he do?" Moana asked curiously. "He safe guards my sister." Elsa said before pausing to look into the distance.

"What is it?" Moana questioned. "Oh right! I can sense Godzilla and where he is. They actually might beat us to Arendelle." The blonde woman replied. "Oh right, because of the titan attack?" Moana said as Elsa looked down in worry, but then looked up in confidence. "I'm not worried, the other titans will protect Arendelle until Godzilla gets there." Elsa said regaining her optimism.

"I hope so." Moana replied with a small smile. Meanwhile Elsa realized she hasn't told Moana all that much about Maleficent, so she got to explaining while they sailed towards her kingdom.

_

Godzilla and Kong were still swimming as fast as they could through the waters. "Godzilla, what is it!?" Kong asked curiously. He could tell Godzilla was picking up on something in the distance. "The kaiju, it's dead. It's been dead for awhile. I don't know how I didn't pick up on it sooner." Godzilla said.

"Are you curious as to what happened?" Kong asked, still clinging to Godzilla's dorsal spines. "Not really, Mothra or Angurius must have killed it. It wasn't a very strong titan. Arendelle should be safe." The lizard sighed in relief.