Arendelle's new protecter

Everyone followed Pabbie instructions and gathered around as Pabbie used his magic to make colorful visions in the air from his hands. "Long ago," he began "in a world vastly different then ours, there lived great beasts of untold power. Gods among men." He said as the projections he conjured showed images of powerful beasts, a large yet beautiful moth-like creature, a fiery pterosaur with two horns on it's head, a large tree headed dragon-like creature and another shape that Elsa recognized as Godzilla himself.

"These creatures were without equal, their very being shook the universe itself. They were called the titans. However they often fought amongst themselves for dominance,"Pabbie said, "because of this, rivalries were formed among the three titan classes, the destroyers, the strikers, and the guardians." He spoke softly, until his voice became eerily grave.

"Until one day, a great evil fell from the sky." The visions Pappie had displayed showed the great three headed dragon from earlier. "A hydra, whose storms swallowed both men and gods alike, his name was....Ghidorah." Upon saying his name, everyone present looked at the visions Pabbie had created in fear of this three headed beast. "He came with the intent to conquer and shape the world to his own image. So he created a storm so big it threatened to wipe out all of humanity, until Godzilla stopped him." Pabbie said with a small smile, his visions showing Godzilla and Ghidorah locked in a powerful clash.

"Godzilla took a stand against the mad titan and an thus an epic battle took place, if not for Godzilla's intervention I fear all would have been lost." Pabbie spoke and Elsa looked surprised, but also super impressed. "Godzilla saved humanity?" She asked. "Yes and he continued to do so long after the war with Ghidorah and the destroyer titans." Pabbie said to which Elsa had a small, impressed smile.

"As for your question and reason why your here, Godzilla means you no harm," Pabbie said causing the Elsa and her group to breath a sigh of relief, "but something you should know is he is not from this world." He spoke again causing everyone to get confused.
"So is he like Ghidorah then?" Anna asked innocently confused and Pabbie looked at her almost offended. "Godzilla is nothing like Ghidorah, he is from earth, just not from this world." Pabbie enunciated. "I don't understand then, how is he here?" Kristoff asked,
"There appears to have been a rift in space and time, from which Godzilla and many others like him came through. I fear this world may have more monsters now then it realizes, if we hope to survive, Godzilla may be our only hope." He said seriously. "Elsa, Anna. You must aid the king of the monsters if he is to restore this world. He is this world's savior." He said to the two of them whom nodded their heads in understanding.

After the hearing the story from Pabbie, Elsa, Anna, kristoff, Sven and Olaf had a much better understanding of who the king of the monsters really was and the WHOLE way back Anna could not stop gushing about him. "Wow, just wow. And to think I doubted him. Imagine how cool it would be to be him, with that power!" Anna said throwing her arms in the air excitedly.
"you said he could shoot out some kind of blue fire breath! I mean, what else can he do!?" Anna said with the biggest grin ever getting a little too close to Elsa's personal space. "Anna, please remain calm. But yes, Godzilla is pretty cool." She said with a giggle agreeing with her sister wholeheartedly as the two shared a little laugh.

"He's not that cool." Kristoff muttered from the drivers seat of the cart. "You know, I'm sensing some feelings of self doubt and jealously here." Olaf said causing Kristoff to let out an annoyed groan.

Elsa turned her head and looked towards the hillsides they were passing by and got a strange feeling in her chest. Her mind immediately went to Godzilla and thought about what Pappie had said about him saving humanity countless times. She then thought back to when Godzilla defeated Slattern, when he was there and with or without knowing ended up saving her life. In a way it made her feel special. Why would humanity build something like MechaGodzilla to hurt him, did they see him as a monster the same way her kingdom did to her when they first found out about her powers? In a strange way, that kind of made her and him the same.

_

When they got back to Arendelle, they were immediately welcomed back by the people, with many of them waving on the way to the castle.

When they got there Anna and Elsa got out of the cart along with Olaf and Kristoff who detached Sven's reins from the cart and led the tamed reindeer to the stalls. Meanwhile Kai approached Elsa, "Your majesty, your expected in the meeting hall. The council would like to have a word." Kai said and Elsa had a strange feeling she knew what this was all about.

She walked through the halls of the castle and into the meeting room. A room that had bright red walls, a fire place to the left with a couch next to it, and in the center of the room was a circular table. Elsa had asked Kai that no one interrupts them, to which the servant complied and closed the two big brown doors of the meeting room and standing outside the doors while the meeting inside took place to ensure no one would just walk in.

"Your majesty," one of the council members began but Elsa silenced him with a raise of her hand. "I'm aware of why you summoned me, it's about the monster isn't it." The queen stated bluntly. "Yes your majesty, we believe this monster could be a danger to Arendelle. We heard from the platoon that rescued you, how it destroyed a creature almost twice it's size. With such a powerful beast around we must take precautions." Another council member said standing up from his chair.

"This creature's name is Godzilla." Elsa said and the council members all looked at her surprised. "And he's not a danger to Arendelle or our people." She stated. "And how exactly would you know that your majesty?" The councilmen who stood up from his chair questioned. "Me and my sister Anna received council from the stone trolls. They informed us Godzilla is no threat." She said with an authoritative tone to make sure everyone understood her.

"But your majesty," another council member tried to say but was silenced by the queen's icy glare. "Godzilla saved my life, the life of your queen, against the monster he killed known as Slattern. Therefor any action against him will be punished." Elsa stated simply and said "this meeting is adjourned." And with that the council was dismissed.

Elsa had walked off feeling satisfied, and hoped that nothing would come back to bite her in the butt.

Meanwhile unknown to Elsa, Godzilla heard the whole thing from the waters of the fjord. "Wow, a human that doesn't hate me. That's new." He thought, but felt kind of weird using his powerful senses to overhear the conversation they had so he left sinking his head back in the water and swimming deeper into the fjord, unaware of the connection they would make in the future.

_

That night, in the harsh mountains of the southern isles. A powerful witch in a dark black robe with a black scepter and horns attached to her head made a loud crackling sound as her laugher boomed in the air, scaring the goblins who worked for her. She had finally found it, what she has been looking for this whole time.

"L-lady Maleficent?" One of her goblin minions asked. She turned her head around slowly with a dead gaze in her eyes. "Yes my child." She smiled big and wide with her sharp teeth glistening in the night time darkness, her kind voice seething with venom. "W-what will happen when you unleash this m-monster?" The goblin asked scared at what Maleficent would do to him for his curiosity.

"Conquer the world why of course," she smiled, turning around to fully face her minion. "and kill anyone who stands in my way." The smile was gone and the look she had knew only one thing, evil.

She turned around again and the green stone engrained in her scepter had glowed an even brighter shade of green and as it glowed, the witch known as Maleficent spoke some enchantments and her eyes glowed green. A Strom of green mist swirled around the dead body of a strange but large looking monster. Her goblin minions, scared for their lives took serval steps back.

"Rise, o'mighty beast. Take your throne and tear this world asunder!" Maleficent yelled as light cracked behind her. The form of this beast she found merging back together with her magic. "Rise forth and live again, MechaGodzilla!!!" Maleficent shouted, as two red eyes rose from the green mist as a dark shadow standing up to 400ft tall covered Maleficent and her goblins as it let out a mechanical and demonic roar.

"Now I can take over Arendelle and kill their new protecter!" Maleficent smirked evilly.