Meeting Zilla

So, I know a lot of you probably won't agree with me on this, but I don't care so I'm going to say it anyways. Zilla is one of my favorite characters and Kaiju which is why I've been wanting to include him in my stories.

Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter.

_

Anna wandered through the castle, humming a little tune to herself. When she was younger she explored every inch of the castle, from the attic to the wine cellar and was feeling a little bored. Olaf was somewhere doing child-like stuff and making people of Arendelle happy, Kristoff was selling some ice in the town square he harvested previous winters, and Elsa was catching up on some queenly duties that she's a little behind on because of her recent relationship with Godzilla, and even though she would rather be with him she didn't mind doing some work.

So basically Anna was on her own and she was feeling a little bored. Especially since usually she would just keep exploring the castle, but she's done all that. So she decided to go out for a bit and enjoy the spring sun.

However as she was walking to the castle doors she spotted Kai looking at his surroundings nervously. She was about to go over there and ask what was going on, when pulled a book on a shelf that apparently was some kind of leaver as it the book shelf slid over to the side revealing a hidden staircase that lead down somewhere even even hadn't seen before.

Anna hid behind a wall corner before he spotted her and walked down the staircase and waited for Kai to come back. After about thirty minutes of waiting Kai came back out and once again looked around to see if anybody saw him. Not seeing anything he walked off to continue his duties as head servant.

"What are you hiding down there Kai?" Anna whispered softly. She thought about confronting Kai on this matter, but she didn't want to upset him if it turned out to be nothing. Kai was after all the most loyal servant in the castle, having served many years and personally taking care of Anna and Elsa when they were little. So on the chance that this could all be a misunderstanding Anna decided to investigate after a while of talking about it to herself out loud.

She scanned the books pulling each one from the shelf to find the exact one Kai used. But as she was looking, she found that this shelf contained only cookbooks, and the only book that was out of place was a history book. This is something Anna thought very strangely of, and it was too much of coincidence to simply be there for no reason.

When Anna pulled the cook book out of the shelf, it stopped halfway before a clicking sound was heard and the book shelf gave way to the mysterious staircase she found Kai with. The dark grey stoned hallway seemed to go on for infinity.
If Anna's curiosity wasn't peaked before, it definitely is now.

She walked down the staircase and had to squint her eyes to see better. After a while of walking she reached the bottom of the stairs and gasped at what she saw. A huge massive rocky cavern Laid out before her. She couldn't help but wonder how long this thing has been under the castle without anyone noticing, except Kai of course.

She investigated further by walking into the seemingly endless cavern, her boots clicking against the rocky ground. Everywhere she looked there were large rock spikes protruding from the ground. As Anna walked she could see a large body of water that no doubt connected to the sea. Apparently this was some kind of air pocket. But what Anna saw next not only scared her, but also amazed her.

A huge massive skeleton of some kind of large lizard creature laid before her. It was at least 600ft long, and had a square
shaped head with what looked like a thick skull. It also had large spikes protruding from it's back, similar to Godzilla's but smaller and more curved.