The truth of Zilla

After Elsa's encounter with Maleficent, Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven were meeting with Grand Pabbie.

"There are dark forces at work here, Elsa. Maleficent will be a problem. In order for Godzilla to save this world, she must be stopped." Pabbie said to a concerned Elsa. "Then it's true, she has a weapon that can hurt Godzilla." She said worriedly. "Fear not my child, with your help Godzilla will overcome this." Grand Pabbie spoke once again reassuring the young ice queen a bit. "Do you know what this weapon is?" Elsa asked him.

"Unfortunately no, these dark forces are too powerful. If I were to spend too much time looking through them, I might too get corrupted." He responded in a wise and aged tone. "I understand, thank you Grand Pabbie." Elsa said nodding her head in appreciation, to which Pabbie returned. "Of course your majesty." He said.

"Grand Pabbie, I know it's probably a lot to ask, but could I ask you something?" Anna said walking up to him then getting down on her knees to get level with him. "Of course you can my child, nothing is too much. Presuming we are not talking about dark magic." He replied with a chuckle. "I hope not." Anna muttered.

"I need to ask you about the creature I named Zilla. How did he get here, and what will become of him when he gets older?" She asked him. "Hmm, let me see what I can see." Pabbie spoke concentrating his sharp mind.

In a few seconds his eyes opened and twinkled with newfound understanding. "His parent was brought here to this world like the other titans, where it found a cave underneath what is now the castle of Arendelle, and a steady food source in Arendelle's fjord to sustain it, allowing it to grow larger then usual." Pabbie said and Anna was confused.
"If it had a place to live and a good food source, then how did it die?" The red headed princess asked.

"This Kaiju did not arrive here like the others, it arrived much earlier. Before Arendelle was even founded." Pabbie said shocking Anna. "And the eggs, will they hatch?" She asked the stone troll. "No Anna, the eggs have been incubated for too long. Zilla only awoke because of you, because of the connection the two of you now share." Grand Pabbie responded, shocking Anna a little more. "You mean, like the connection Godzilla and Elsa have?" Anna asked.
"No, more like mother and son." Pabbie said, rocking his hand side to side in a hand gesture.

"I see, thank you Pabbie." Anna said, smiling gratefully to the troll whom just smiled back.

Later when Elsa and her group got back to Arendelle, Kai told them that Zilla had escaped from the castle grounds and had been seen in town and now there was a hunting party after him. Wasting no time Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff, and Sven rushed to find Zilla before that hunting party did.

_

Zilla was running through the woods, he was wounded from some humans firing their rifles at him which a couple them grazed his young under developed skin and a couple more hit him directly but thanks to his size and rather thick skin he was still alive and now running for his life.

He stopped on top of a hill and started calling out to his mom. His couldn't understand why the humans hated him, so he did the only thing he could, he called what he deemed as his mom. "Wait do you hear that!?" A hunter said carrying a torch. A couple other men and women carrying rifles stood behind him listening. "Up there!" One shouted pointing towards a hill. The rest of the hunters wasted no time with it.

With Anna and her group, Anna stopped dead in the snow. She could have sworn she heard something. "Anna what is it?" Elsa asked. "Did you guys hear that?" Anna asked curiously. "I didn't hear anything." Kristoff responded, looking at his lover confused.

"Wait...there it is again. It sounds like...Zilla!" Anna exclaimed and ran towards the sound. "Anna wait! Did you hear something?" Kristoff asked Elsa, who just shook her head. The two of them just rushed after her along with Olaf riding on Sven's back.

Meanwhile, at the top of the hill the hunters had Zilla dead to rights. The poor lizard tried to back up, but the hunter just continued to approach him with their weapons drawn.

"Got you now, you freakish iguana." A hunter said pointing his rifle directly at him. "Lower your weapons!!!" Anna shouted getting in between Zilla and the hunting party. "Princess Anna! What are you doing!? it's a monster!" The hunter said.
"This MONSTER is under the protection of the royal family, so unless you want to spend time in a dungeon drop your weapons." Anna said glaring at the hunter, who for the most part looked very intimidated.

"Anna!" Shouted Kristoff as he, Elsa, Olaf, and Sven ran up the hill and aided her in protecting Zilla. "This creature is my protection, any act against it will result in severe punishment." Elsa stated firmly with a stern glare causing the hunters to now fear for their lively hood.

While Elsa was holding off the hunters Anna went to check on Zilla. "Hey big guy." She said slowly approaching a terrified Zilla. "It's all right, momma's here now." She spoke softly, but when she noticed the bullet wounds and blood seeping from Zilla's skin, her expression immediately went from compassionate and comforting to angry and infuriated.

"You worthless piece of-"Woah, woah, woah, calm down! They didn't know, Zilla will get medical attention when we get back to the castle." Kristoff stated, stopping his girlfriend from throwing a rock at one of the hunters who would most definitely get a black eye.

"It's over, all of you go home." Elsa commanded and not wanting to piss off the royal family anymore they left without a second glance. Anna went back to Zilla and hugged him firmly letting him know he was okay now. "It's all right Anna, Zilla will be okay." Olaf said to her softly, patting her shoulder with a stick hand as she just sobbed into Zilla's hide.