Two kings share a drink

Elsa and Moana ran towards the main part of the island, back towards the village. "Wait a minute!" Moana exclaimed,
"Godzilla is the kaiju that saved your life, AND you have a connection with him similar to my connection with kong!?" She shouted while running with Elsa who was hopeful that she could stop Godzilla from doing something he'd regret.

"Yes, we're connected to the titans somehow. I'm connected to Godzilla and you're connected to Kong!" Elsa responded.
"We really need your help, Kong can help us stop the weapon Maleficent's has to use against Godzilla. I don't know why she's doing this, but I know the look of someone who's power hungry." Elsa said while running.

Moana pondered what she had said. "I'll see what I can do!" She said to Elsa, in which the ice queen smiled gratefully.

_

"Godzilla!" Kong shouted, ready to finish what he started back in his world. "Kong." Godzilla said in a low deep voice, ready to fight if Kong did something.

"Why are you here!?" Kong shouted. "There's a beautiful blonde woman here, I sent her to talk to you. Her name is Elsa." Godzilla said. Kong roared in outrage. "So you HAVE come to finish what you started! I won't let you hurt this island!" The giant ape said. "For once you giant ape I'm not here to fight." The lizard king replied, surprising Kong who remained skeptical. "What are you here for?" The ape asked.

"To talk, I was going to let Elsa handle it, but I sensed another titan in Arendelle, Elsa's home." Godzilla mentioned.
Kong dropped his stance a bit and asked a very important question. "So you can also speak to Elsa?" Kong asked and Godzilla replied, "Yes I can, she's special in a way I don't understand, she can communicate with us." The kaiju said.

Just then Elsa and Moana rushed towards the two imposing creatures while shouting their names, hoping to distract from their fight and convince them to work together. They stopped on the edge of a cliff and called their respective kaiju.

Godzilla looked towards the cliff side and back at Kong. "I take it the dark skinned one is yours." Godzilla smirked and Kong just grunted in annoyance. The two Kaiju walked over to the cliff side towards the two beautiful woman.

"Kong! Godzilla isn't your enemy! Elsa told me they need our help, it's why they're here!" Moana shouted. Kong turned to Godzilla, "Is this why you're here, to ask for help?" The gorilla questioned. "Yes, I fear MechaGodzilla has returned."
The lizard king replied.

Kong pondered what Godzilla said, could the mecha kaiju really be back. If so, then they HAD to stop it, no question about it.

"It's true, there is a powerful sourceress that's planning something evil. MechaGodzilla may be her ally!" Elsa exclaimed.
Kong's surprised look was replaced with one of thought. "Godzilla why are you here? I could have handled this." The ice queen asked her kaiju friend. "I sensed a kaiju in Arendelle and had to get you because I couldn't just leave you alone here on this strange island. No offense." Godzilla said turning to Kong who just held up his hand. "None taken. If you would like, I would like to have a conversation with you alone. Elsa may leave, but I do need to speak to you." Kong said before walking off.

Elsa looked at Godzilla, "If there's a kaiju in Arendelle I'll need your help." Elsa said. Godzilla just looked down at her and smiled. "I'll only be a moment, I'll catch up. And remember, I'm not the only titan in Arendelle anymore." The giant lizard said.  Elsa looked down before nodding her head in understanding.

Kong gestured for Godzilla to follow and their heavy footsteps headed in the direction of Kong's lair which was somewhere in the hidden part of the island.

Elsa turned towards Moana who was pondering to herself. "What is it?" Elsa asked. The young woman turned to look at her with confusion on her face. "It's just that...I could understand Kong, but not Godzilla." Moana said causing the ice queen to get a look of confusion on her features. "What do you mean?" Elsa had asked the chieftain woman who just looked equally confused. "I couldn't hear what Godzilla was saying while you two were very clearly having a conversation, but for some reason I could only understand Kong." Moana said and Elsa had been shocked by this. For some reason Moana couldn't understand Godzilla.

"I have a theory." Elsa said looking back at Moana, "But in order to prove it, you'll need to come with us." Moana looked at her with the same confusion she had a moment ago. "Why?" She asked. "There are some other titans you should meet." Elsa responded.

_

Godzilla and Kong kept walking until they were deep in Kong's territory on the island where they were met with a beautiful waterfall that appeared titan size surrounded by an eerie mist.

"Where are we?" Godzilla asked. "My lair, it has a nice waterfall and everything." The ape said breathing it all in, letting his senses be overwhelmed by the wonderful fauna and the misty air. Godzilla looked towards a couple of skeletons on the ground, resembling large T-Rex's. These must have been kaiju sized Rexes as they must have been at least 300ft in height. They were quite long too, maybe 500ft. "Yeah, it's real homie." The lizard retorted.

"Were they titans like us?" Godzilla asked curiously to which Kong's just nodded his head. "Yes, they were awakened by my presence on the island. Titans who must lived here many years before I came, well before I killed them that is." Kong spoke. "The islanders called them Venusaurs, I call them V-Rexes for short."

"Makes sense, a couple friends of mine who were supposed to be dead suddenly returned after we were all sent here to this world." Godzilla spoke. "I figured you'd more about why we're here, which is why I wanted to talk. I could sense this world was different, do you know anything about how we're here." The ape asked the lizard.

"Not much. Just that everyone from our world came here. Maybe MechaGodzilla too." Godzilla said. "Damn, I still have the scars you two gave me. You came here for help, I'll help. I can't let MechaGodzilla hurt Moana or anybody else." Kong stated firmly going to the waterfall for a drink.

"I appreciate that Kong, and about our fight. I'm sorry for everything I did to you, the scars I gave you." Godzilla said feeling remorseful. "I forgive ya, now come on. Let's drink." Kong said giving a genuine smile. Godzilla returned it and the two drank from the waterfall. When they were done Godzilla thought of something that could halt their plans.

"Can you swim?" Godzilla asked. "Not really." Kong chuckled sheepishly. "Well, wanna take a ride then?" Godzilla asked.