A shattering truth part 2

Godzilla, Mothra, and Angurius all looked shocked at what had appeared in front of them. Kong looked confused and Zilla on the other hand wanted to fight!

"I'm sorry, a what!?" Kong asked confused. "A Gorosuarus! They're incredible powerful titans that I thought were extinct!!" Godzilla exclaimed in reply. "We can take him!" Zilla said, getting poised for action. "Um, Zilla I wouldn't recommend that!" Mothra replied. "Why not?" He asked. "Because Gorosaurus are incredibly powerful and fast, even Godzilla would have trouble with them." Angurius said to his iguana like friend.

"So they're dangerous." Kong said. "Extremely." Godzilla said back. "Then why is it just standing there?" The ape asked and Godzilla had to admit, he didn't really know.

The Gorosaurus who has made his presence known for a while was now standing completely still, like a statue. Not even blinking. Just staring, directly at Zilla.

"Guys, why is it looking at me?" Zilla asked a little confused. "Whatever it is, we can't wait around. Either we try fighting this thing or reasoning with it." Godzilla said to the group. "Doesn't look like it wants to do much talking." Kong responded. "Then there's only one thing left to do!" Zilla said rushing at the creature. "Zilla wait!!" Angurius called out, but it was too late. Zilla had rushed head first into battle.

Charging at the ginormous creature before him, Zilla leaped in the air with the intent of pouncing on his opponent.
But the Gorosuarus had other plans. Standing on its tail like a kangaroo, it brought its two powerful hind legs up and with a swift motion kicked Zilla away from him, sending the giant iguana crashing to the ground.

"Ow. That hurt." Zilla muttered under his breath. Godzilla, Kong, and Angurius all charged at the Gorosuarus while Mothra flew up above.

The Gorosuarus however was faster than expected. It leaped out of Godzilla's way and jumped over the lizard king and landed right on Kong. Using its long prehensile tail, it wrapped around Kong's leg and threw him right at Godzilla, sending them both down with a crash.

Angurius once again charged at Gorosaurus as Mothra shot a web blast at him. Angurius jumped into the air and curled himself into a spiky ball coming right down on top of the speedy lizard. However, Gorosaurus ducked out of the way of Mothra's web blast and used his momentum to spin around and tail whip the spiky Kaiju, sending him right into Mothra.

Zilla got his baring back and leaped into action, charging at Gorosaurus and while biting and swiping at him with his long talons. The creature dodged all of Zilla's attacks and ducked directly under the titan iguana before coming up behind him and biting his tail, swinging him away into a bunch of trees. "Ow...again" Zilla grunted in pain.

Godzilla had enough by this point and charged up his atomic breath, firing directly at Gorosuarus, who dodged the incoming attack by slipping away from the trajectory of the beam. "Ok, I remember them being fast, but not this fast." Godzilla said in shock. Kong jumped up with a large boulder in his hand and prepared to crash it down on Gorosuarus's head. Gorosaurus tail whipped Kong and sent him flying.

"Oh come on!!" Kong exclaimed annoyed at how this fight is going. "Goji, I'm sensing some magical enhancements. It could explain why he's so much faster and stronger than the rest of us." Mothra said to her friend. "Then we need to make it so he doesn't move around as much. I have an idea! Zilla dig as big of a hole as you can and dig it deep enough so that the tar I can sense underneath us bubbles to the surface. The rest of us will buy time." Godzilla said to the rest of the Guardians.

"Godzilla, whatever your planning better work!" Angurius said. "Hopefully it will." Godzilla said as he and his team got ready for a fight while Zilla slipped away to dig a large hole underground.