A shattering truth part 1

Elsa had woken up from the best sleep of her life and for the first time in forever she felt like she didn't have anything to worry about. She had allies, big and small, new friends, and today was a very special day. Arendelle had always had unique traditions, but this one was incredibly special to her and Anna ever since their parents died.

It was a tradition called parent day, where the whole kingdom would gather on a vast field of open planes which was considered holy ground by the kingdom of Arendelle. This field was special because it was chosen by the first king and queen of Arendelle who decided to honor their relatives who had passed. They say everyday on a certain day, the flowers that bloom on this holy ground would bloom and using magic from the flowers, the pollen would allow you to see your parents or relatives who had passed.

Elsa got up and hummed a happy tune. She missed her parents and this was the best she could get in terms of seeing them again. She knew Anna loved it too. She would always be so excited about it, it was too bad she never had full control of her powers like she did now. She hasn't used her powers very much lately, and due to the all powerful lizard-god protecting the kingdom, she hadn't really needed too.

Creating a snowflake with one hand, she admired the context of the beautiful shape of ice in front of her.

"Your majesty, your sister and friends await you in the dinning hall!" Kai said, knocking on the door before he spoke.
"Thank you Kai!" Elsa called out. She finished getting ready and walked to the dinning room where she found Kristoff, Olaf, Sven, and Anna sitting down at the table.

Moana was rubbing the back of her head as it still hurt from when Olaf had taken her off guard and she fainted at the sight of a talking snowman. Apparently despite all she's seen, it was a snowman that caught her off guard. Although living island she probably had never seen snow. Anyways, she hit her head on the floor and was out of it for a little bit.

Once back to the land of the conscious, Elsa had explained that she also had ice powers, to which Moana responded with the fact that she could control water. After that they all came to an understanding that weird and special people exist in the world and there was just no questioning why.

Elsa sat down next to Moana who was still rubbing her head. "Are you okay, and not just about the head. Staying here is a big adjustment." The ice queen said as she looked at Moana with an amused yet understanding look as she tried to figure out how to use the silverware. Island, remember.

Moana was curious as to why Elsa was chuckling but thought nothing of it. Anna then intervened with her own two cents. "I mean no kidding. A city like Arendelle must be a HUGE change from living on an island....I'm impressed." The red headed princess said.

"You can say that again." Moana muttered. "Thank you for taking me in, and for showing me around the city. I never imagined there were things like this out there in the world, it's...amazing." She said in admiration of the beautiful city of Arendelle.

"Oh, it!s no problem really. So tell me, what's it like on an island?" Olaf asked with a big goofy grin that Moana chuckled at. "Yeah, I'm actually curious myself." Kristoff said with a mouthful as he shoved a pancake in his mouth. The islander chuckled at his horrible yet goofy manners. Anna did the same as her boyfriend continued to be the sloppiest eater she knew, something she had always loved about him.

"Okay, well being on an island means we have to survive differently than you guys. We pick coconuts from trees and go fishing with large nets and boats made out of huge logs, we also have to hunt for our food using sharp spears and occasionally sometimes even rocks." Moana said, although slightly worried that they would see her as a savage for her people being more psychically involved in their life styles and not being as advanced. "Well then, glad to see we aren't that difference. We fish and hunt here too, just in different ways." Elsa said with a smile as Moana breathed out a sigh of relief.