Meeting the Strikers

Keep in mind this chapter won't be as kid friendly as the others but I'll try to keep it as much to the imagination as possible.

_

Elsa was plagued with more nightmares. A hideous robotic face pulverizing Godzilla, while she could do nothing but watch. "Godzilla!!" She screamed running towards him, but getting nowhere. She sunk down on the floor watching these two titans of colossal power destroy this strange city with buildings that look like they reach the clouds.

She sobbed watching Godzilla lose like this, but then the mechanical beast turned towards her. Glowing red eyes glinting in the sunlight, as metal facial features resembled and all to familiar sight.

 Glowing red eyes glinting in the sunlight, as metal facial features resembled and all to familiar sight

Elsa looked at this monster in terror, she could practically hear Godzilla's voice yelling at her. "Run Elsa! He'll kill you!" His usual deep and raspy voice laced with concern and terror, not because he was scared of MechaGodzila, but of what his look alike would do to the person, the human, he cared so much for.

Elsa however was too shocked to move, to scared to do anything she just watched as MechaGodzilla's metal spines glowed red and a blood red beam of energy from his mouth consumed her.

Elsa woke up with a shock, covered in sweat and tears from this new nightmare, they had never been that bad before. Collecting herself, she reached underneath her bed frame and pulled out the book of titans. She turned the pages and read about many creatures. One in particular caught her eye. It had fours leg, bright red skin, weirdly shaped ears, claws that looked built for digging, a long tail, and its possibly most discernible feature is the giant yellow horn on its head.

 It had fours leg, bright red skin, weirdly shaped ears, claws that looked built for digging, a long tail, and its possibly most discernible feature is the giant yellow horn on its head

(This is not mine by the way. Shout out to the amazing artist who made this, check out their work on google.)

Elsa looked at the creature in fascination. From its massive, sharp teeth to its rough, bumpy looking skin.
She read the name the book described it as, written in fine a print just like all the other titan names.
"Baragon, Striker class." Elsa muttered. She had never encountered a Striker class titan before. She had encountered Godzilla and Mothra, who were both Guardians thankfully and wouldn't attack anything that didn't propose an immediate threat to the earth, she also encountered serval Destroyer titans, mindless creatures who killed for no reason other than the thrill. These destroyers consisted of Leatherback, Otachi, Knifehead, and...Slattern.

Elsa shuddered at the thought of the massive monster. Kristoff was right, had Godzilla not been there she would have most certainly met her end.

Elsa also noticed the beady eyes and disturbingly sadistic smile the creature seemed to wear on its face. Striker titans were known in the book for enjoying fights of all kinds, whether it be with guardians or Destroyers. It truly didn't matter to him. Either way Elsa got a bad feeling from this titan, so she read a little bit more about him in the book.

It turned out that feeling was right, out of all the four known Striker titans, Baragon was the closest to being a boneafide Destroyer. He purposely sought out fights for kicks, would kill much weaker, young titans and babies in order to provoke the parents into battle. He would even raid nest and destroy the eggs just for a fight from a bigger titan. This appalled Elsa, who gasped with a hand over her mouth at the horrible things this creature did. The only reason it was classified as a Striker is because titans don't go after other titans of the same class, Destroyers don't go after other Destroyers, same thing with the Guardians and the Strikers. And Baragon went after all of them except for the other known Strikers.

Elsa decided to stop reading and put down the book, she had really hoped she would never meet this titan in real life.
She laid down in bed hoping to get some sleep, she closed her eyes as another, more hopeful dream took place.
Where it was just her and Godzilla, living happily.

_

"Mothra what is happening!!" Godzilla shouted, while Mothra just laughed at the rather humorous situation. Apparently, Godzilla had a rather entertaining dream about Elsa in which they were both the same size, and were laying down in a meadow field of flowers. However, things quickly took a turn when Godzilla and Elsa embraced each other to do, well, non-kid friendly things, which left Godzilla letting out soft groans of content while he slept as the two of them did god know what in his rather vivid dream.

When he woke up, much to his and Mothra's surprise, morning wood hit him HARD! (No pun intended)

"S-sorry goji, It's just so f-funny ahahaha!!" Mothra said practically rolling on the ground from laughter.
"Keep in mind this is still my beach, and you're still a guest here." Godzilla said, and Mothra stopped laughing a bit.
"I really am sorry, but you know I offered to leave and you wanted me to stay here." Mothra said in between snorts of chuckling.

"Only because as far as I know we're the only Guardians here in this world. So only as a precaution in case something goes wrong." Godzilla stated logically. "R-right...ahahaha." Mothra kept laughing. "Will you stop! It is not funny!!!" Godzilla exclaimed a little embarrassed. "I'm sorry, truly I am. But all I'm going to say is that if you ever shrink to human size, Elsa's going to be a very lucky woman." Mothra complimented making Godzilla feel just a little better.

"So I take it you heard my dream?" Godzilla asked. "How could I not." Mothra squeaked still trying hard not to laugh.
"Ugghhh, I need better friends." Godzilla groaned.

_

"It's truly fascinating that a world so similar to ours had so many titans, it almost makes you wonder why their population dwindled." Olaf said, Elsa had given him the book of titans to read as he sat in the courtyard of the castle reading to Sven whom just listened intently.

Elsa watched the two with a smile, but her thoughts then drifted back to Godzilla. She had another dream about him, and she could tell her relationship with him was getting deeper. She yearned for moments where the two of them could be alone. The spring festival had been delayed, and people were getting worried there wouldn't been one this year. But Elsa had reassured them AND Olaf that it would definitely be happening.

However picking a date for the festival and doing other royal work was hard when Godzilla would stop by the castle to take her somewhere special and magical, like he did the first time she met Mothra, not that she minded in the least. They had just started calling them dates now, and we're moving pretty steadily in their relationship. While the two of them yearned for more, the kingdom was just now getting used to Godzilla, so they had to take it slow. For now at least.

"Elsa!" Anna called. Elsa turned her head to address her sister, and saw the horrified look on her face.
"Anna, what is it?" She asked her visibly shaken sister. "There's something you should see." She said.

A couple minutes later Elsa and Anna were once again by the Bay Area of Arendelle within their kingdom walls and were standing by the docks where a crowd gathered around, staring at a massive titan that had just washed up. But this titan was not Godzilla, no, this titan was something else. Only name could describe this creature, "Baragon." Elsa muttered gravely.