A deal with the devil

"You wish to negotiate, here, in my bedroom unannounced!?!" Elsa shouted at this Maleficent. "Shhh, carful. You're not the only one that lives in this wonderful castle." Maleficent smirked, her scepter glowing green in the darkness. Elsa got the threat.

"If you touch them." Elsa threatened sternly, her hand still reached out to fire an ice blast just in case. "Oh I won't have to my dear. Provided you comply willingly." Maleficent spoke to the ice queen. "What are your demands?" Elsa asked lowing her hand and standing up a little straighter, her voice becoming that of neutral. "To negotiate, why of course." The horned witch spoke, giving Elsa chills, ironic for an ice queen. Elsa could tell there was more to this...sudden break in, and she was going to find out.

"Again, your demands?" Elsa responded, voice a little sterner. "My, my. So brave. Do you get that from him?" Maleficent said staring at the portrait of King Agnarr. "He's certainly a handsome fellow, isn't he." Maleficent suggested with a smirk plastered on her face, making Elsa feel very uncomfortable. "What does that have to do anything?!" Elsa exclaimed. "Nothing I suppose." Maleficent shrugged.

"Then what do you want?" The ice queen asked the dark figure currently in her bedroom. "My demands are simple girl, hand over Godzilla to me and I'll spare your kingdom." Maleficent grinned, and based on the look Elsa gave her, her plan was working. As for Elsa, she had heard enough.

"You will not, come into my kingdom, have the audacity to invade my bedroom, threaten my friends, and you will NOT, touch Godzilla!!" Elsa shouted, not caring what happened to her, as long as Godzilla and her friends were safe, was all that matters.

"How touching." Maleficent said walking towards Elsa, who raised her hands to prepare an ice attack. However she got confused when Maleficent just walked past her and towards the balcony. Once on the balcony, standing before Elsa's kingdom, Maleficent smiled warmly. The lights here, they're beautiful, Aurora would have loved them. But the smile quickly faded as her face became more serious.

"I'm sure you're wondering why I would want such a creature I couldn't possibly control. Well let me tell you, I want his power, and I have ways of extracting it. And should he step out of line, I also have weapon to...pacify him." Maleficent said looking into Elsa's beautiful blue eyes, and seeing the hatred the young queen of Arendelle had for her. Maleficent knew Elsa wanted to tear her apart, but was trying to restrain herself. Her plan was working, she just needed to make Elsa just bit madder.

"You will never touch Godzilla, and whatever power or weapon you think you have against him, it won't work." Elsa said, blue eyes reflecting anger and a determination to protect Godzilla. "Really, is that what you think? Clearly you love him." Maleficent smiled evilly, causing Elsa to become increasingly frustrated, angry, and now flustered. "So what!?" Elsa asked, scowling at the horned lady. Now she had her. "So maybe he needs a real lady in his life, I mean, why would he take you, when he can have me?" She smiled wickedly, and that was final straw for Elsa.

"Arhhhhhh!!!" She screamed, releasing a powerful blast of ice, covering the whole balcony and the entire side of the room Maleficent was on, everything was covered in ice, all except Maleficent herself, who had created a small wall of green fire around her to shield her from the blast. "My, such power. Fear not...your majesty, we'll get to our squabble soon enough." Maleficent smirked and with that she disappeared in a green cloud of flames, leaving a terrified and scared Elsa, who panted in fear.

_

"She did what!?" Anna shouted in one of the many living rooms in the castle where Elsa told her, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven about what happened. "Yes, she threatened Godzilla, and all of you." Elsa stated softly. "Then she's a threat to this kingdom and we have to stop her." Kristoff spoke determined with Anna nodding her head in agreement.

"No, I mean, not yet. This maleficent had powers, magic, and until we know more we can't risk it." The ice queen told her friends calmly. "Guys, I think Elsa's right." Olaf said and Sven let out a groan of agreement.
"But Olaf, she threatened our kingdom, Elsa. We can't let her get away with this!" Anna said, already thinking of all the ways she's going to strangle this weird horned lady.

"We won't Anna, but we need to think about this rationality. I let my temper get the better of me the first time we met, I can't it happen again. It's what she wants." Elsa said and Kristoff and Anna knew she had a point.

_

"That no good, slimy, horned wretch" Godzilla shouted. Earlier last night, he had sensed Elsa was in danger and hightailed it over to Arendelle, only to find a shaky Elsa tucked away in a corner of her bedroom and in some serious need of comfort. When she looked up at his massive form peering through a window she immediately felt at ease. Due to Godzilla's amazing eye sight, he could see just how much pain was in her blue eyes, and judging by the fact that a lot of her room was covered in ice, it was a lot. Somehow, he knew what happened despite not even being there.

"Goji I know you care about Elsa, but getting mad right now isn't the best idea." Mothra said to her lizard friend as he swam in the deep blue ocean. Mothra had accompanied him and flew directly above him just in case he did something rash. "We need to find this worthless piece of-"Goji, Language!" Mothra scolded, interrupting Godzilla before he said something involving profanity.

"Sorry Mothra, I know you don't like profanity." Godzilla apologized. "It's quite alright goji. I know how much you care about her." She said to her lizard friend. "She really is quite special." Godzilla smiled at the thought.
"I still don't quite get how she's able to understand our thoughts without my psychic powers in play." Mothra spoke curiously.

It was true, usually humans needed Mothra's psychic powers to communicate with her. However those powers only worked with her, not other kaiju. Still doesn't change the fact that titans can communicate with each other through their thoughts, quite fascinating really. And complicated.

Mothra had never been this stumped before, what was the source of Elsa's ability, and was it connected to her ice magic. Either way, she chalked it up as something to think about later, right now there was a massive god like lizard swimming in the ocean and she really didn't want him to do anything rash. Like getting into a fight without backup or destroying a city that mistook him for a threat.

_

"Well done, my horned friend. You truly are a master at deception."A mechanical voice spoke to Maleficent, whom just basked in the praise. "Thank you my wonderful ally. Now we them right where we want them, Elsa will be so desperate to protect Godzilla that she won't even our plan coming." Maleficent chuckled.

"You know, when I brought you and others like your kind here, I had no idea how much power you really had." The horned woman spoke. "And now you want to keep it, I promise you your majesty, that when we wake your daughter, you will have all the power in the world." The voice laughed deeply in a sickening and robotic way, sounding freakishly unnatural.

Maleficent just laughed with him. "Thank you, Mechagodzilla."