Hero problems

Godzilla took a look around Arendelle. "Did Baragon do this?" Godzilla asked angrily. "Yeah, I dodged his fire and it hit the human structures." Angurius replied causing Godzilla to look at him sternly. "We have to be more careful next time." Godzilla said. "Hopefully there isn't a next time. It's all right Goji, they can rebuild." Mothra said, trying to comfort Godzilla. "Yes, but while they're doing that, where will they go? These humans, I usually don't care that much. But this is different." The king of the monsters said sadly. "How so, big G?" Angurius asked confused, usually his friend didn't care about collateral damage.

"It's because of her, Angurius. He cares a lot about that human, enough to go out of his way to protect her kingdom." Mothra said. Godzilla just grunted in agreement. "Wow, now I've got to see this. Big G caring about a human, I didn't think it was possible." The armored titan said. And sure enough, he found out that this human was indeed special.

Angurius's mouth was agape as he stared at the human in question with shock and stupor written all over his face. At the docks of Arendelle after the fight, when it was safe for the people to return to the kingdom grounds Elsa spoke with the three titans. "Wow." Angurius said, looking at Elsa amazed. But he wasn't the only one, the shy look that rested upon Elsa's facial features attracted Godzilla, whom just stared admiringly for just a bit too long.

Godzilla's blissful look was caught on by Angurius and he looked back and forth from Godzilla to Elsa as he puzzled trying to figure out what was going on between them, because clearly there was something unspoken here. After noticing Elsa's face turn red from Godzilla's gaze, that's when it clicked. "Oh, so you two are like a thing or whatever?"
He asked causing Godzilla and Elsa to stammer over their words in a fable attempt to explain. "Well you s-see, um, it's really complicated but, I-I mean, we haven't even made it official yet." Elsa said blushing hard, "Y-yeah, we"re really, well, uh, w-we're not like...umm...Mothra help." Godzilla said immediately after Elsa.

"Honestly you two, this has going on for a week, you would think you guys would be more comfortable." Mothra said, drawing Godzilla's attention to her. "It's not exactly that simple Mothra." Godzilla stated.

_

After the battle, when the people returned to their city in ruin, many people were rummaging through the rumble of their past homes. The castle was open to anyone who needed shelter and beds were being prepared for people who needed to stay a couple nights.

In Elsa's bedroom, the blonde vented to her sister about the day's events.

"Oh Anna, this was a disaster. If it wasn't for Godzilla and the others then this could have been a lot worse, but at the same time it could've went better." Elsa vented to her sister. It would be a lot of work to rebuild the kingdom, but they could manage. "Well, it could have went worse." Anna said, but she knew what this was really about. "Yes, but the people are already skeptical of Godzilla and Mothra, and now another titan joins the fray. I worried they won't ever see Godzilla the way I do." The ice queen stated, looking towards her loving sister who put a hand on her shoulder in comfort. "That's because they don't know him the way you do, you can talk to him. You can see him for what he really is, he's not just a mindless force...he knows what he's doing." The red head replied to which Elsa had to agree.

"Thank you Anna." Elsa said putting her hand on top of Anna's that rested upon her shoulder. "Anytime." Anna shrugged.

_

After weeks of rebuilding, and once again setting up for the spring festival, it had finally happened. The decorations were up, the cheer and joy was felt amount the people. Everything had been restored exactly as it was, and no small part thanks to Arendelle's wonderful Queen Elsa and her friends. Her sister Anna, kristoff and his reindeer Sven, and Olaf the friendly snowman. Even Zilla, Princess Anna's adopted...whatever he was attended the festivities. The only thing that was missing was Godzilla. Elsa had told him it would be awhile before they could...hangout, again and that she needed to focus on her people. Lucky, Godzilla was very understanding and being a king himself, he knew maintaining peace was never easy.