Meeting Malifcent

"Honestly goji, I don't know how you live in this filth!" Mothra said as she used her front legs to groom the fuzz on her face and upper body uncomfortably.

Godzilla and Mothra were at Godzilla's new lair which was littered with the bones of Knivehead, Leatherback, and Otachi. Mothra looked at the beach in destain, she couldn't for the life of her figure out why Godzilla took such pride in having his enemies remains just lying around.

"Sorry Mothra, had I known you be visiting I would have tidied up." Godzilla said. "It's quite alright." Mothra replied forgivingly. "It's just I'm not particularly fond the smell." Mothra said honestly, to which Godzilla just shrugged.
"It's all right." Godzilla responded, going to his spot on the beach to lay down.

"Goji, can I ask you something?" Mothra asked her lizard friend unsure of how he would react. "Sure, anything." He replied. "Do you like it here? In this strange new world." She had asked curiously. Godzilla looked at her questionably, "well, it is a beautiful world. But what do you mean by that?" He asked. "I can tell you have a connection with Elsa, but this isn't our world and we can't stay here. We don't know how we got here or even why we're here in the first place. All we know is that something powerful brought us here and the longer we stay, the more at risk this world could be." Mothra stated looking at Godzilla with a woeful expression.

"I know Mothra." Godzilla responded, lying down on the beach sadly. "I know you know. I'm just making sure that you realize we're only here temporarily. Which is why it would be a good idea to spend as much time with her as possible before we find our way home." Mothra said, saying the last part gleefully, causing Godzilla to perk up.

"Wait, what do mean, I thought you were against it?" Godzilla asked. "I'm not against anything Goji, you of all creatures should know that I'm not one to keep two souls apart. Just as long as you don't delude yourself that there won't be complications when it's time to go home." Mothra said and Godzilla knew she had a point.

"I know Mothra, your always the voice of reason." Godzilla said with a soft smile. "I know." Mothra chirped happily.

However, the two titans felt a strange feeling in the air. Godzilla raised his head up to sniff the air, and then exchanged a knowing look with Mothra. There was another titan in Arendelle.

_

Back at the palace in the court yard, Anna had recently introduced Zilla, a Giant lizard she found to Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff, and Sven and it had not gone as well as she hoped.

"Come on Elsa. I promise he won't bite." Anna said rubbing Zilla's muzzle, causing the lizard creature to roll on the ground and shake it's leg like a large dog. A very large dog.

"You sure about that?" Elsa muttered under her breath but still very slowly and cautiously approached the lizard.
"G-good Zill- wait. Anna, did you purposely name him after Godzilla?" Elsa asked, to which Anna just nodded with a big grin on her face. Elsa smiled at her sister's admiration for Godzilla, it was no secret that she too was an admirer of the lizard king.

"I mean, he does kinda look like Godzilla." Anna said. "I guess he does a litt- oh, hello." Elsa said as Zilla snuck up on her and nuzzled into her side affectionately. Elsa couldn't help but be charmed by his friendliness towards humans. He's like a ginormous puppy. As she eased into his nudges, she began to rub his muzzle as well and he rolled on his side and shook his leg affectionately.

Elsa let out a little laugh as she continued to please the overgrown iguana with head rubs.

"I still don't trust him." Kristoff said bluntly to which Zilla responded by pinning him to the ground and licking him half to death, covering him in slobber. This sight caused Elsa and Anna to give back handed giggles while Olaf and Sven just straight up laughed. Well Olaf did, Sven just made amused bellows that sounded a lot like human laughter.