CHAPTER 1

FUKUSHU: DO YOU KNOW? DEATH ONLY EXISTS FOR THE ONES WHO'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED IT? THE ONES THAT'S SUFFERING IN HELL IS WAITING FOR A NEW ONE TO WATCH SUFFER IN HELL. I THINK HELL IS MEANT FOR ONES LIKE YOU THAT ARE TRULY WEAK PLAYING THE ' VILLIAN' ROLE AS A DISGUISE. WELL IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAYS YOUR JUST ANOTHER SOUL I COULD TORMENT MYSELF BUT I WOULD RATHER HEAR YOU BE TORMENTED IN THE ABNORMAL HELL. I .. WILL .. END THIS INSTANTLY... MY DEAR BROTHER.
*fukushu  pulls out black-grey multicolored sword*
FUKUSHU: LET THE SWORD OF FAINTED LIGHT BE DEPATURED BY COMPLETE DARKNESS, THE DEAD SOULS WILL BE GIFTED THE DARK AS I PRESENT
*fukushu speeds right thru his younger brother with his black and grey aura sword*
FUSHUKU: DEATH!... EVEN THE ONES ATOP OF THE HEAVENS COULD BARELY STOP ME. BUT NOW IM SIMPLY JUST DEATH ITSELF I TRULY AM THE ONE BEING IN THE DARK THAT YOU CANT ERASE!!! I AM FUKUSHU THE BLINDED REAPER!!!. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
FIRST ARC : FATED CURSE
*fukushu backstory*
residents: this kid... this boy... can he see what he just did? OF COURSE HE CAN HE JUST WIPED HALF OF HIS CLAN OUT IN COLD BLOOD EVEN THE PARENTS & HIS LITTLE SISTER SADLY
*fukushu staring at the ground looking determined with a immense sense of bloodlust and dark demonic aura*
fukushu: what the hell happened here??? why am i being blamed for this??? who the hell did this in the first place?? why is mom and dad and kir-
*fukushu starts throwing up vomit*
residents: look like he's finally realizing what he just did
*footsteps after another as a group of 200 members from fukushu clan appears with swords covered with blood some of em laughing taunting*
kazenaki: yo fukushu!
*fukushu looks with such a bloodlusted stare*
*kazenaki holds fukushu moms and slices her head off and shows off the head infront of fukushu*
FUKUSHU: YOU BITCH ILL SLAUGHTER YOU ILL KILL YOU ILL MAKE SURE YOU SUFFER UNTIL BOTH OF US SUFFER IN HELL AND IM STILL GONNA MAKE YOU SUFFER
*kazenaki grins*
kazenaki: it shouldn't be me you should be taking your anger out on ...
*kazenaki telports towards  fukushu and points his red colored dagger*
kazenaki: simply cause the fact i could fucking end you right here. simply cause the fact your not even close to me your nowhere near me. and i will be honest i mightve killed a few maybe bout 5 they were honestly easy to handle so i found em boring. but meanwhile...
*fukushu younger brother walks up and all of fukushu friends and the younger brother stands infront of the clan right beside kazenaki*
kazenaki: these guys right here. and man your little brother is sick killing your parents, leaving both of you guys sister with no legs, and saddenly levaing you too take the blame.
younger brother: *laughs*
ha hahahaha this was perfect wasnt it brother? this mightve not been what you've wanted but defiantly what i wanted. besides, now you have to carry such a huge burden that you didnt commit and it about to get worser from here. it honestly felt good letting my sword do its work, i killed about 500 besides mom dad and sister its 200 of us over here, about 130 of you guys over there, hmmm...i got the perfect idea 100 of you will be wiped out like the rest of this weak clan and the rest of you 70 will come with us. so 3 decisions here dont make it too diffucult. 1.fight for your spot 2.come over here and join and we'll just count when we get to the hideout. 3.you can just simply fucking die!!! and by the way big bro we plan on leaving right after this we will leave you alive so you can carry this burden for us dont suffer in this new age of hell for too long hahahaha now lets begin!
*5 people ended up being left with fukushu 95 were killed leaving 70 people too leave with the rest of the clan*
*the night passes into a new day and instantly when fukushu wakes up he sees himself being crucified and the 5 people that survived hung him up there and then left*
fukushu: hm seems like those 5 dumbasses have alot of hatred for me, especially now that this whole world is about to be brainwashed basically
*out of nowhere fukushu lets out tears full of hatred while being crucified in front of every single body that was slayed by the clan*
fukushu: if i make it out of this i promise i promise kiro and everyone else i will get vengeance for all of you!.. I WILL WIPE OUT THE REMAINING YOKOZU CLAN NO MATTER WHAT I GO THRU IF I SURVIVE THIS! OF COURSE THEY DO THIS THE ONE DAY I LEAVE THE CLAN HIDEOUT ALL BECAUSE THE FACE THEY KNOW SOME DARK DWELLS INSIDE OF ME BUT NOW IT'LL BE TIME FOR THEM TOO SEE THE BLOOD THEY SHED BE SUCCUMB TO THE DARK!