CHAPTER 21

REAP: my sword is in reach ...
*reap puts his sword in the air and then aims it towards the meteor in the sky*
REAP: SHADOW CONTROL!
*SOON AS REAP DASHES TOWARDS HASHIMO HE USES HIS RIGHT ARM TO SWIN HIS SWORD AND ONCE HE DOES THAT HE MADE THE METEOR FLY RIGHT TOWARDS A OCEAN AND IT EXPLODED MASSIVELY AND BURNED THE OCEAN BUT MEANWHILE WHILE THAT METEOR WAS MOVING REAP CUTS THRU HASIMO'S CHEST AND STANDS BEHIND HIM AS HE FALLS OUT THE AIR AND THEN A BIG EXPLOSION THAT LOOKS LIKE A ATMOIC BOMBS DESTROYS HALF OF THE CITY*
REAP: dont tell me... YOUR DEAD ALREADY!
*HASHIMO STAND UP INSTANLY AND UNSEATHES HIS SWORD ONCE AGAIN AS IT START'S FLOWING WITH A CIRCLE OF FLAMES AROUND IT*
HASHIMO: i like too slice people's bodies off and make them think thats it... but it's not i make them think that there so happy that i finally ended there miserable lives they think i wont attack again ... but i do and a slice half of there neck off and leave it hanging & after that a cuts every arm leg & shoulders apart of therr bodies ... sometimes i heal them to make them suffer even more depending on how weak or strong you are so it's no telling... but tell me this... WHAT THE HELL MAKES YOU THINK THAT IM DEAD?!? IF YOU REALLY KNOW ME! THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF THR FIGHT!
*REAP THEN SHOOTS OUT A DARK RAY BEAM THAT THE EYE BARELY SEES BUT HASHIMO DODGES IN TIME AND SURVIVES IT*
REAP: good job ...
HASIHMO: if you're gonna be doing pussy things like that ... then you need to move FASTER!
*hashimo flames start to become a dark black horns that are at the tip and they are very sharp*
REAP: tell me .... how fast are you?
*hashimo looks at his flames in shock then looks towards reap*
HASHIMO: IM GONNA KILL YOU! DON'T FORGET DEATH ONLY EXISTS BECAUSE OF ME THE KING OF THE HELLS!
*hashimo body starts shining brighter then the sun as his body grows more and more into a red demon fire dragon ...*
REAP: now you're fighting for real? guess ill get serious to.
*REAP THEN DISAPPEARS INTO A SHADOW AND THEN COMES OUT THE SHADOW AS A GREY CLOTHED GRIM REAPER WHO HAD A DARK SCHYTHE THAT WAS IMAGED AS A KATANA*
REAP: like i said earlier mr.hashi ... prepare ... to meet your DEMISE!