CHAPTER 6

*fukushu taps toru on his back & toru turns and look at fukushu*
fukushu: yo ... remember me?
toru: no .. fucking .. way ....
*fukushu unseathe's his sword and swings it at toru's neck but toru unseathe his pyro sword an instant before fukushu sword sliced his neck off*
TORU: your a dirty swordsman eh?
FUKUSHU : it was dirty when you guys slaughtered our clan while i wasn't there for half of it ... im just paying you back ...
TORU: your about to lose your life today just so you know , boy. PRYO! WRATH! & SKY! OBEY YOUR ORDERS AND FIGHT TILL THE DEATH WITH YOUR LORD!
*toru swords shine green for pyro , yellow for sky & and red for wrath*
FUKUSHU: thats good there fighting to the death with you ... i mean they are fighting death itself anyways... dark art!:HELIX BLACK FLAME!
*toru dodges the attack with as the flame were swung at him like a square ice grey box with dark amatarsu flames inside of it*
TORU- DAMN WHAT A MOVE! this is what i've been waiting for you to become like!
*toru teleports upward looks down at fukushu and yells out " fellen sky " and yellow light rays start blasting from the sky, fukushu uses " shadow mode " and disappears into the ground thanks to toru light rays*
IYA : woahhhh ... both of them ... ARE POWERFUL INDEED!!! but hopefully fukushu pulls thru and wins... he is death itself right? haha....
*fukushu comes out of the ground leaping instaly in the air towards toru & yells out "dark bomb" & then uses a explosive beam move and toru cuts the beam with his wrath sword and yells out " domiant slice " and the dark bomb explodes cause major damage to the area as both of the swordsmen back away*
TORU: wow you really have gotten stronger havent you fukushu?
FUKUSHU: OF COURSE BESIDES THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I HAVE TO LIVE NOW TOO GET STRONGER! TOO EAT THE MAGGOTS AND SLAUGHTER THE LAMBS! AND KILL THE REAL WEAKLINGS THAT ARE LIKE YOU TORU!
TORU: ALL OF THAT MOUTH YOU HAVE SO I GUESS ILL SHUT IT FOR YA!
*toru takes a deep breath and lets it out and a big pressure of aura comes rising out with the colors of black and green meanwhile toru has transformed into a yellow and red demon looks like a fallen angel and a heavens angel*
TORU: THIS POWER WAS GRACED UPON ME BY THE GODS THEMSELVES FUKUSHUUU!!!! MY POWER IS TRULY UNMATCHABLE ONLY IF KAZENAKI DIDNT EXIST I WOULD BE THE CLAN LEADER HONESTLY! BUT IN THIS FORM I CALL " HEAVENS REVERSE TWIN " THERES NO WAY YOU CAN STOP ME!!!
FUKUSHU: honestly.... that forms mean nothing you speak about the gods as if you have one with you... or if you have seen one before? i dont recall & if i honestly recall me, my father & kazenaki are the only ones who have channeled our true godlike powers and i will prove it too you rn
TORU: JUST WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING? ITS PATHETIC EITHER WAY IT GO!
*fukushu aura finally is seen for the first time since his clan slaughtering and it explodes with pressure that even iya is kinda feared by and now his black and purple sword had become a black and grey sword*
TORU: what is this POWER??? THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN BE THIS POWERFUL ... THAT FAST? IN ALMOST 5months?
IYA: his power... kinda scary ...
FUKUSHU : I PRESENT TO THE DEAD SOULS IN THE DARK ABYSS A NICE REQIUM .... AS I PRESENT ....
*FUKUSHU TELPORTS AND SLICES RIGHT THRU TORU*
FUKUSHU: DEATH!!!!! YOU ALREADY KNEW YOU COULDNT STOP ME ... YOUR TOO OLD NOW AND YOUR NOT MUCH OLDER THEN KAZENAKI AND HE'S STILL DANGEROUS...
TORU: well your right but ... at least im honored with being killed by my own nephew....
*fukushu walks away and sheate's his sword as he walks slowly with his head down toru's entire body explodes due to the impact of fukushu attack*
FUKUSHU: 5 for 5 . 265 too fucking go!
IYA : what power .... he's just so amazing!
FUKUSHU : IYA ... GET DOWN HERE ITS TIME TO FIND THE NEXT ONES ... YOU KNOW YOUR ON THIS JOURNEY WITH ME YOU KNOW .....
*the end of fukushu's flashback story*