CHAPTER 20

*fukushu instanly teleports to hashimo and swings is white and black sword and yells out " dark show " and one thousond dark stars sharp as knives come crashing down on hashimo but hashimo who starts telporting and doging every one of the stars ... stays still for a few sec then teleports thru the rest of the starts attacks straight for fukushu's chest and even puts his katana deeper and kicks him then sends him flying*
HASHIMO: lets see if you really are death ... you are the perfect enemy ... FOR TORTURING!
*hashimo then sends fuku flying towards the ground as he is down he doesnt move a bit*
IYA: was that fukushu i just seen?
*IYA BEING SHOT AT BY AZERA TRIES HER WATER STRIPE ATTACK BUT AZERA SHOOTS POISON INSIDE OF IT THEN IYA RUNS TOWARDS HIM AND STARTS SWINING PUNCHES AS NEMAKUZI SNEAKS FROM BEHIND AND LANDS A FLYING FLAME KNEE*
NEMAKAZI: i got em ...
IYA: fukushu might not be okay....
*a green flare lights thru the sky and disappears quickly and then azera gets up*
AZERA: dont worry you wont be okay in a little bit thank for nemakazi's flying knee attack i was actually able to shoot poison onto your arm and just then you used that holy healing water magic right?
IYA: i did ... so what?
AZERA: well you are a dead one because wherever you placed that water ... you also placed the poison in there ... and i easily got away with it because you guys didnt even see when i put my silencer on my gun...
NAMEKAZI: where did you put it IYA!!!
IYA: i put it in my ... heart
*IYA THEN FALLS ON HER KNESS IN DISBEILIEF*
AZERA: WELL DAMN!, NOW WHILE SHE DIES, NAME. ME & YOU ARE GONNA FIGHT TO THE DEATH WITH OUR WHOLE HEARTS!
NAMEKAZI: you got jokes huh?
*nemakazi transforms into his demon god form*
NAMEKAZI: then i will prove that everything you ever did up to this point in your life ... IS A JOKE!
*NAMEKAZI DASHES TOWARDS AZERA AND THEY BOTH START COMBATING EACH OTHER*
*IYA SITS IN COMPLETE SILENCE FOR 5MORE SECS THEN YELLS OUT*
IYA: FUKUSHUUUUUU!!!!!!!
HASHIMO: ITS TIME TOO DIEEEEE!!!!!!!
*5 BLACK LIGHTING STRIKES COMES OUT OF FUKU'S BODY AND IT LEAVE A BLACK ELECTRIC LIGHT IN THE SKY AS IT SPOTLIGHTS FUKU*
*FUKU BODY STARTS TRANSFORMING INTO A ALL BLACK HOODED CAPED GRIM REAPER WHOM HELD A KATANA & FACE COULDN'T BE SEEN*
REAP: MEET YOUR DEMISE
HASHIMO:GO TOO HELL!
*BEFORE IYA FAINTS SHE LOOKS AT THE BLACK LIGHT IN THE SKY AND SAYS*
IYA:FUKUSHU IS THAT YOU?..... will. dark really come protect its light?
*REAP THEN INSTANLY STANDS BESIDES HASHIMO AND THEN SENDS HIM FLYING AFTER HITTING HIM WITH THE TILTED SIDE OF HIS SWORD IN THE SIDE OF HASIMO'S HEAD*
REAP: come on satan... fight serious!
HASHIMO: YOU GOT IT!
*hashimo then transfroms and the entire sky becomes red and everything surrounding does too and it started burning as hashimo walked out of the flames he walked slowly towards reap looking like a red three horned devil whom had flames everywhere outlined his body like spinning flame circles*
HASHIMO: THE DEVIL CAME OUT TO PLAYYYY!!!! * as he poses with his hands in the air a huge hellflame meteor is in the sky*