CHAPTER 23

*3days later*
*FUKUSHU WAKES UP BUT ITS ALL BLACK*
FUKUSHU: HELLO? WHERE AM I?
REAP: you're finally back up after training .. i see
FUKUSHU: YOU AGAIN? WHERE'S IYA ????? WHERE'S NAMEKAZI?????
REAP: dont worry you saved her ... i didnt know you mastered that move and nemakazi ended up winning the battle and iya was the one that healed you ...
*fukushu in shock but then smiles*
FUKUSHU: everything is good then ... why i am i here?
REAP: you're still unconscious...
FUKUSHU: ok?
REAP: ...you know everything about me and still refuse to realize the truth ...
FUKUSHU: THE TRUTH WILL BE SEEN WHEN THE YOKOZU CLAN IS GONE FOR GOOD ... ONCE I ACHIEVE THE POWER OF DEATH THE GOOD WILL NOT BE UNFORTUNATE ONLY THE EVIL WILL SUFFER I WILL TORMENT THEM ANYTIME SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO A GOOD PERSON IN THIS WORLD
REAP: FUKUSHU ... you know that the only way you'll achieve that ... is by going thru death and facing it ...
FUKUSHU: YEAH ALRIGHT WE'LL SEE WHO'LL DIE .. DEATH WILL NEVER BE FACED BY ME BECAUSE I AM DEATH!
*it starts flashing light in the dark as fukushu is being teleported back to the real world*
FUKUSHU: JUST WAIT YOU'LL SEE THAT I AM DEATH I AM THE DARKNESS!!!!
*fukushu then wakes up with iya laying on top of him*
FUKUSHU: IYa... you're really alive... *fukushu smiles at her then kisses her on her forehead as she wakes up*
IYA: FUKUSHU!!!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!
FUKUSHU: I GOT TOO SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOU! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GONER!
IYA: I LOVE YOU * IYA THEN KISSES HIM ON THE LIPS AND THEY START MAKING OUT AND THEN STOP AFTER 5secs*
FUKUSHU: where's namekaze?
IYA: namekaze said he had somewhere to be but he said he would be back in abt a hour he should be here about now.
FUKUSHU: i wonder ... what is he up to?
*the door then opens as namekaze walks in and goes to fukushu's room*
NAMEKAZE: YOU'RE UP! THAT'S GREAT!
FUKUSHU: glad to see ya! what were you up to?
NAMEKAZE: nothing ... i got new info doe!
FUKUSHU: lets hear it.
*the 3 sit down at the table*
NAMEKAZE: the last 3/4 clan members will be coming looking for you together ... they plan on jumping you guys and trying to easily end this ...
FUKUSHU: sounds great but 3\4? does he really think they will be enough for us? he should come his self...
NAMEKAZE: nahh... he says he plans on waiting for your arrival thats the only thing i've heard so far but i guess they had a change of plans since the one on one's wasnt working ...
*iya starts looking at namekaze with concern*
IYA:what do you mean by us?
FUKUSHU: iya? what do you mea-
IYA: -not talking to you ... i'm talking to kaze ... what do you mean by us?
NAMEKAZE: they will be coming after you two... because i've decided that i will join my father and wait for you guys to meet us there ...
*iya and fuku look in shock*
FUKUSHU: thats insane!...
IYA: what? why would you do that considering you hate him!?
NAMEKAZE: because at the end of the day my strength and determination is at the line here and i cant fail what my dad wanted to create ... i dont have a evil mindset its them. but by any means i have to get stronger!
IYA: THAT IS NOT THE WAY KAZE! WHY WOULD YOU WANNA EVEN BE AROUND A FATHER WHO TREATED YOU LIKE ONE OF HIS SLAVES THATS RIDICULOUS
NAMEKAZE: i understand... you guys might hate me for this ... but it is what it is im sorry guys but hopefully you all make it thru this ... im not afraid of what lies ahead anymore ...
*FUKUSHU LOOKS IN REALIZATION*
IYA: IF YOU LEAVE THEN I WILL CHASE YOU BY ANY MEANS ... I KNOW YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN IN WARS AND EVERYTHING BUT YOUR STILL TOO YOUNG YOU STILL HAVE A FUTURE ... YOU CAN BECOME THE LEADER OF YOUR GENERATION SO WHY WOULD YOU WANNA CLINCH ON TOO DEATH WITH YOUR FATHER!
*NAMEKAZE THEN STORMS OUT THE DOOR AND TELEPORTS AWAY*
FUKUSHU: wow ... so that just happened ...
IYA: im going after hi-
FUKUSHU: iya no. let him be what he wanna be and who he wants to b-
IYA: i understand that but who would wanna suffer more like that he's still a 5 year old!
FUKUSHU: as one apart of the yokozu clan ... you wouldnt understand it  ... only thing that matters in our clan is 3 things. strength,determination & pride. if its not atleast one of those... then your deadmeat.
IYA: BUT WHAT IF HE FAILS HIS FATHER?! WHAT IF HE BECOME DEADMEAT!
FUKUSHU: IT WONT HAPPEN! THAT'S WHY IM TRYING TO MAKE THEM GO EXTINCT HERE NOW ARE YOU COMING WITH ME OR NOT IYA?
*iya instanly teleports away outside and then starts instant dashing looking to find namekaze as she moves further she see's a blimp of him and starts running towards him as he is also running towards his fathers location*
FUKUSHU: well ... hahahahahahahahaha. looks like im alone again like the old days....
*fukushu then walks outside and stares at the night sky and the dark moon*
FUKUSHU: WELL FUCK IT ... ITS FINALLY TIME TO END ALL OF THIS ... IM DONE HOLDING BACK AND HOPEFULLY IYA IS DONE TOO.... WHATEVER HAPPENS TO NAMEKAZE ... OH WELL ... BECAUSE NEXT TIME I SEE EM ... I MIGHT HAVE TO KILL HIM!