CHAPTER 7

*we are fast forwarded back into the exact moment where fukushu slice thru his younger brother*
FUKUSHU: where is she? younger brother...
younger brother: i wont tell you ... she should've just minded her business anyways you were suppose to carry this burden alone
FUKUSHU: well it doesnt matter ill just use my shadow to get inside your mind and look through your memories so its not wasting my time... see you in hell!
*fukushu uses his shadows and retrives his brother memories then walks away from his body as it explodes as he teleports away from the scene using his shadow wrath*
FUKUSHU: IM COMING IYA ... I REFUSE TO LET YOU DIE ON ME NOW!
*30min later fuku has entered a city named starza* * walks around the city looking around at kids having fun adults arguing*
FUKUSHU: this world.... could either be good or bad .... it is honestly both at the same time ... but what if people like me go thru bad things and seek vengeance for it but its still a so called " bad " thing ... i kinda refused to look at this world like that at first .... but now i truly understand that the world is only evil ... and the only way to stop evil is by using more evil to kill evil .... i have 10 more clan members left to kill ... its been 5 years since the clan slaughtering ... iya got kidnapped by my brother before i killed him ... me & iya haven't seen each other in 2 years so i have to get her back today and tonight! .... now im 22 years old its crazy huh... i really wonder how kiro my little sister would look at this world if she was still here... the more days go by i start to understand that my clan was truly " A FATED CURSE " the weak truly ca- oh looks like we're finally here... IYA WILL BE SAVED NOW!