CHAPTER 5

FUKUSHU : STAY HERE I DONT NEED YOU IN MY WAY ... TODAY IS THE DAY IM GONNA FUCKING KILL TORU!
IYA: why do you wanna do this alone so bad? arent you the one that wiped out YOUR CLAN?
so what is your purpose of killing him?
FUKUSHU: my purpose of killing him .... KILLING all of THEM..... its simple .... they were the ones... who actually wiped out our clan they simply just left me alive because there goal wasn't to kill me along with the rest of the clan ....
IYA : then why were you left alive?
FUKUSHU: DIDNT I TELL YOU TO LET ME FINISH TALKINGGG FIRST? ... anyways they left me ALIVE simply to make sure everyone in this world knows that im the one that so called " wiped out " the clan .... but they were the ones who did it but everybody knew they couldnt kill me easily even the clan leader Kazenaki Yokozu....
IYA : wow i feel bad for you ... but kazenaki yokozu? the main who damn near almost destroyed every city in " Sakadore " a decade ago?
FUKUSHU : yes ... thats him ... but i wonder how he obtained lighting & blood arts during his prime & mainly how did he master it so fast.... doesnt matter rn time too kill toru....
*fukushu jumps off the rooftop teleports to the ground and walks up behind toru slowly*
IYA: make it back alive i have more things too ask you!