CHAPTER 10

*CITY OF BUYA* THE YOKOZA CLAN LEADER KAZE AND THE LAST 10 SWORDSMEN LEFT HAVE A MEETING AT THE YOKOZA NEW HIDEOUT*
informers: reports that the blinded reaper is here in the city of starza and he's gotten iya back. what should we do about this sir!
KAZE: NOTHING ... NOTHING AT ALL... ITS 10 OF US LEFT WHAT DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD DO? YOU DIPSHIT WE SHOULD GO AND KILL HIM ONE BY ONE DOE .. BECAUSE I WANNA FIGHT HIM FAIR AND SQUARE AFTER HE SLAUGHTER ALL OF YOU IK HE'S STRONG AS HELL RIGHT NOW I KNOW HE'S FINALLY REACHED THE HEAVENS ... ANYWAYS ... WHOEVER NUMBER 10 IS SEND HIM OUT THERE TO 1V1 FUKUSHU TO THE DEATH AND THE REST OF US WILL HAVE TO SEPERATE IDC IF YOU STAY HERE FOR ALL I CARE ONLY THE NUMBER 2 RANK CAN FOLLOW ME ... WOW THIS IS STARTING TO BECOME LIKE A WAR AGAINST ONE GOD I LOVE IT!
CHAPTER 11
FUKUSHU: IYA WAKE UP! WAKE UP IYA!
*iya struggling to wake up eyes are subbling but she finally wakes out of consciousness*
IYA: awwww... what happened... who r-
FUKUSHU: its me iya ! fukushu !
*they then go to a bar and remenince*
IYA: it is you fuku!!!! i missed you so much how have you been?
FUKUSHU: been alright for awhile just been wiping out the clan ...
IYA -i been wanting to ask you bout that? how many do you have left to kill?
FUKUSHU:JUST 10
IYA: WOW NOT THAT BAD IN 5 YEARS! ESPECIALLY KNOWING HOW YOUR'RE CLAN DO THINGS!
FUKUSHU: DIDNT I TELL YOU ABOUT TALKING ABOUT MY CLAN IN PUBLIC!
IYA:SORRY! but what really happened to me?
FUKUSHU: you were kidnapped by my brother ... i killed em doe dont worry he's suffering in hell like i want em
IYA: wow i never realized that happen i must've been out the whole time...
FUKUSHU: yep you sleepy head *starts rubbing her head* *punches fukushu*
IYA: DIDNT I TELL YOU TO STOP RUBBING MY HEAD LIKE IM YOUR CHILD ?????
FUKUSHU: YES ... YES MA'AM!
some random: woa- woahhh- its the blind reaper .... and he's with the dark hero god!
*the locals nearby starts getting loud and hyped*
FUKUSHU: YOU GUYS BETTER CALM THE FUCK DOWN BEFORE YOU GET SLICE'D THE FUCK DOWN! I DIDN'T COME FOR THE CELEBRATIONS or ANY OF THAT! WHERE IS YOKOZO CLANLEADER KAZENAKI... OR SHOULD I SAY KAZE!?
YAKARI- yooo fuku ! i never knew that was you right there until you said sum bullshit like that!
*iya looking confused and angry*
IYA: WHO IS SHE FUKU!
FUKUSHU: RELAX! she's one of my clan members... i would say she's the 6th strongest outta all 10 of them she is yakari better known as YAKARI THE DEVOTED EARTHLING... SHE USES EARTH MAGIC AND WHEN I MEAN EARTH MAGIC IT CAN PRETTY GET EXTREME... I HAVE ONCE WATCHED HER GRAB A ASTEROID THAT WAS CLOSE TO EARTH YOU CAN HONESTLY SAY SHE LIKE EARTH'S GUARDIAN AS WELL... EARTH LOVES HER & SHE LOVES EARTH....
IYA: well okay ... just dont forget ... that i am the DARK HERO GOD!
*iya teleports towards yakari using light magic yakari counter her attack and sends iya flying using her earth technique " rough wall "*
IYA: its only a rough wall so how could she be... wait dont tell me.... she has reached the potential of using stuff from around the solar system? thats atleast 1000 feet away from earth?...
FUKUSHU: yes indeed ... thats what makes her so dangerous ....
NEMAKAZI- WHAT ABOUT ME " fuku " ?
*fukushu looks at nemakazi in shock*
FUKUSHU: no way its you i thought you died ... with the rest of em ...
NEMAKAZI: nann i havent even been in this country honestly ... i just returned today because somehow im the " 10th person " on the list
FUKUSHU: thats wild considering that you are the clan leader's son... but just like the clan leader .... his child will also go to hell as well no matter the power he holds cause darkness covers all - BLACK SWORD- HELLFLAME TORNADO!
*fuku swings sword and a Amaterasu tornado spawns and its huge to the point where it starts destroying the bar and other buildings near by as kaze's son nemakazi is sucked in it*
FUKUSHU: lets see... did you survive?
NEMAKAZI: YOU KNEW DAMN FUCKING WELL I DID ... DONT FORGET I AM THE TRUE IMMORTAL ONE THE SWORD OF DEATH SHALL NOT BE PERISHED!
*nemakazi transforms into his black and white demon god form*
FUKUSHU: he has a demon god form like iya... but honestly he is not that strong well ... he could possibly equal me in strength but thats about it.... ig ill end this easy shit... and he wonder why he is number 10... i wonder how iya is holdin-
*NEMAKAZI TELEPORT AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT RIGHT IN THE FACE OF FUKUSHU AS FUKUSHU USE HIS SHADOW ARMS TO PULL HIM AWAY FROM THE DEPRAVING SWORD ATTACK THAT CRACK OPENED THE CONCRETE*
FUSHUKU: WELL.. WELL... WELL .... LOOKS LIKE I HAVE ACTUALLY FOUND A SERIOUS MATCHUP ... HAVENT HAD ONE IN A YEAR SO NOW I CAN FINALLY FIGHT YOU FOR REAL!
NEMAKAZI: SHUT THE FUCK UP IM ABOUT TO KILL YOU AND WATCH THE HEAVENS TAKE PITY ON YOU!