CHAPTER 24

*IYA IS CATCHING UP TO NAMEKAZE AS HE JUMPS ON TOP OF THIS HIGH ROOFTOP AND JUMPS TOWARDS ONE BULIDING THAT IS INSIDE THE WATER AS HE SEE'S THAT HE RUNS TOWARDS IT*
IYA: just where are you going kaze?
*goes back to fukushu who is walking wandering around in the dark night as he looks for his next victims*
FUKUSHU: i really wonder ... what is truly next for me in this world after this ...
*fukushu just walking starring into the dark sky as someone instantly dashes pass him with a white dagger and leaves a long cut on his neck as the assassin goes behind fukushu, fukushu grabs him by his hair and swings his body upwards and over him leaving him falling face first and then fukushu stabs him in the back of the heart*
FUKUSHU: well ... well ... yokashino the silent. it should be ashame that you're a assassin who cant complete his job.
*FUKUSHU THEN TELEPORTS TOWARDS A BUILDING THAT'S 20feet away from iya's location*
FUKUSHU:hm ... i wonder if she's good?
RITOSHI: is that him?
TSUNO: YEAH THAT'S DEFO HIM! I MISSED HIM SO MUCH I WISH HE WOULD JUST LO-
RITOSHI: STFU NOW IS NOT THE TIME! yokashino has not made it back yet meanwhile fukushu has made it too the city ... now is the time to settle this ... after all he doesnt even know that one thing about us ....
*RITOSHI PULLS OUT HIS EXACLIUBAR AND TSUNO PULLS OUT HER STAFF AND AS THEY WALK TOWARDS FUKUSHU HE PAYS NO MIND AND STARES AT THEM WHILE WALKING TOWARDS THEM WITH HIS SWORD SEATHE*
RITOSHI: YOU'RE STILL HELLA COCKY ARENT YA?
TSUNO: I MISSED YOU MY LOVE!
FUKUSHU: both of you ...... STAY STILL AND LET ME JUST KILL YOU BOTH AT THE SAME TIME AND GET THIS OVER WITH ... I REALLY DON'T HAVE TIME TO FIGHT PEOPLE WHO ARENT ON MY LEVEL ESPECIALLY AT THIS TIME....
*TSUNO AND RITOSHI PROCEEDS TO LOOK AND WHISPER TO EACH OTHER " DOES HE KNOW????"
TSUNO:i will do that.... only if you lay in bed with ME!
*fukushu teleports behind tsuno and uses his left fist that is covered in black flames and proceeds to punch tsuno's head clean off*
FUKUSHU: no thanks ... i have a girlfriend...
*ritoshi stares in shock*
RITOSHI: i always wanted to know this ... WHO THE HELL & WHAT R YOU , REALLY!
FUKUSHU: I AM THE MAN WHO CONTROLS YOUR FATE... NOW DIE... " SIGNATURE DARK SLAYER MOVE : WHIRLPOOL PIERCING*
*as fukushu yells the name of his attack he proceeds to attack ritoshi who dodge the first strike and then proceeds to jump over fukushu by steeping on top of his head*
RITOSHI: WHEWWWW!!!! THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE!
*RITOSHI STILL DOESNT REALIZE THAT HIS BODY HAS TOOKEN 8 HITS FROM FUKUSHU SIGNATURE MOVE THAT LEAVES HIM WITH 8 HOLES IN HIS BODY FROM A SPINNING PIERCED THURST ATTACK*
FUKUSHU: look ... again.
*RITOSHI THEN LOOKS AND DOESNT SAY ANYTHING FOR 2secs*
RITOSHI: wow ...
*RITOSHI THEN FALLS AND DIES AND SOON AS FUKUSHU TURNS AROUND YOKASHINO IS STANDING RIGHT BEHIND HIM WHO INSTANLY KICKS HIM FLYING THRU THE GROUND*
YOKASHINO:kinda sad that you know im known for being slient but still couldnt realize i was still breathing this whole time
*RITOSHI AND TSUNO INSTANTLY  STAND UP WITH THERE BODIES INTACT AND THERE NOT WOUNDED*
RITOSHI AND TSUNO: US TWO AS WELL!!!!
FUKUSHU: how r all of you still alive right now?
RITOSHI: cant tell you ... ITS A SECRET!
*RITOSHI THEN KICKS FUKUSHU FACE TOO THE GROUND AS HE THEN PICKS HIM UP AND TRIES TO STAB HIM WITH HIS KATANA IN THE CHEST BUT FUKUSHU ENDS UP HITTING HIM WITH A BACKFLIP KICK NONE OF THEM EXPECTED AND THEN EVADED BACK*
FUKUSHU: what happened to you guys? wassup with this " we're still alive " thing?
TSUNO: DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT SWEETHEART... YOU'LL REALIZE SOONER OR LATER THAT YOU WISH YOU KNEW BEFORE YOU MET US AGAIN*
*tsuno yoka & ritoshi then transform into the same form with different colors but same weapons they were using previously*
RITOSHI AND TSUNO: WE CALL THIS.... THE TRIMORTAL FORMATION!
YOKASHINO: any last words before you die by our hands fukushu?
FUKUSHU: well honestly ... the last thing i wanted too say too you all before you died was ... WHY DID YOU DO IT!?
*FUKUSHU THEN YELLS OUT " REAPER'S HAVEN " THEN 3 SHADOW FIGURES COME OUT THE GROUND WITH THE SAME EVERYTHING THAT FUKUSHU HAVE ...*
RITOSHI: what is that?
YOKASHINO: wdym.. we're gonna die here?
TSUNO: dont forget he was kinda delusional growing up and immature at one point ... and thats what i really miss about him!
FUKUSHU: TSUNO NO TIME FOR JOKES AND SHIT! TELL ME KAZENAKI'S LOCATION RIGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ALL DIE LIKE MY BROTHER ... BUT 10x WORSE
YOKASHINO: why would we give it too you? its not like your one of us after all
FUKUSHU: you're right .....
*as fukushu procedss too walk away from the battle his 3 shadow clones instant teleports towrds the enemies and they end up slicing one head off, ritoshi was stabbed in the chest and got his neck cut off, yokashino was hit in the same vital spot he was hit earlier by fukushu leaving them all too die instanly...*
FUKUSHU: we were honestly never alike... but somehow i still looked at you guys as my " FRIENDS " and you guys were easy kill sadly ... i realized that all 3 of you sacifriced one part of your body to be immortal within each other until the day you 3 die at the same time... never thought you guys wouldve done that eh.. figured it out once i seen all 3 of you just get up and gang on me at the same time it was obvious. not to mention when i stabbed yoka earlier ... i didnt feel nothing in his heart...
*fukushu reminiscing the last happy moments he had with his 3friends as he uses his shadow sense move to find iya's location*
FUKUSHU: SHIT! why can't i see her nowhere? well looks like im gonna be using one of you guys memories... ahh i'll just choose tsuno ... maybe you would've been my girlfriend if you were never always such a follower...