CHAPTER 17

NEMAKAZI:well tbh ... i have to tell you something i wasnt ... the person that was suppose to find you after me since i haven't told them anything yet ... he is suppose to be coming after you today his name is-
FUKUSHU: why are you now just telling me THIS! NEMA IF YOU WOULD'VE TOLD ME AFTER OUR FIGHT ... THEN I WOULD'VE MADE IT QUICKER FOR HIM TOO COME CATCH ME!
NEMAKAZI: I know ... but man you have to let me tell you who is chasing you .... fukushu ... even doe you were one of the strongest in the yokozu clan. it was already made a plan to make you hold the burden for the slaughtering of the clan ...
FUKUSHU: and your now just telling me this? and how do you even know?
NEMAKAZI: dad finally told me everything about the slaughtering ... after the growing pill made me look like i was 12... he told me everything i wanted to know ....
FUKUSHU: okay... well keep going i wanna know who this guy that is chasing me is ....
NEMAKAZI: this might sound crazy fukushu but ... the man who i am about to speak about is a man you never knew that was apart of the yokozu clan .... he is actually close in battle with  kazenaki... well no their... nowhere near each other my dad told me that he just likes to kill he doesnt have time to watch over a stupid clan or protect such weaklings ... and it makes sense ... simply cause the fact he is the son of hashi yokozu ... this man has survived for over 100 years ... his name is HITOMASHI YOKOZU! THE LORD OF THE ABYSS!