CHAPTER 25

FUKUSHU: wow ... so this guy has his own island to himself aye? that'll be perfect to destroy ... im on my way iya!
*iya still chasing after namekazi ends up making it on the island*
IYA: WOAHHHH... this island is so big ... but so lonely and empty .... why would he wanna be here?
*IYA THEN STARTS RUNNING TOWARDS THE ONLY PLACE ON THE ISLAND*
IYA: NEMAKAZE!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?????
*fukushu running from building to buidling almost to the island*
FUKUSHU:almost there ... promise me nothing happens... i dont wanna have to kill nema honestly... and i don't feel like seeing other people i love die again .. why does the world work this way?
*as fukushu jumps far from the last building to land on the island he stands and looks at the night sky one more time as a dark moon sits afloat in the sky*
FUKUSHU: I AM DEATH... I WON'T FAIL!
*fukushu is now on the island looking for iya as iya has made it into the palace of the island*
IYA: where are you nema!
*as iya runs by she bumps into the man himself ... kazenaki yokozu the clan leader!*
KAZE:WHO ARE YOU... WAIT ARE YOU THAT GIRL THAT'S ALWAYS AROUND FUKUSHU?
IYA: YES THAT'S ME! AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO TOO ME  CAUSE I WONT GO OUT WITHOUT A FIGHT ANYWAYS... ALL I WANNA KNOW IS WHERE IS YOUR SON!
KAZE:havent seen em yet... i suppose. and no. killing you or doing any sorts of that is not my plannings i simply stick to my word and im going to wait for fukushu to get here ...
IYA: why are you so obsessed with fukushu? all of these things nema was telling us! what truly is your goal in all this?
KAZE: MISS IYA... let me tell you this story about a man who once died and became king of the dead but returned to this world to reap again ...and the new man name is ... FUKUSHU YOKOZU!!!!
*iya looks in shock and confusion*