CHAPTER 28

FUKUSHU: BOTH OF YOU STEP AWAY FROM EACH OTHER NOW... OR I'LL DO IT MYSELF...
*THEY BOTH BACK AWAY FROM EACH OTHER*
KAZINAME: WELL... WHAT A "FLASHY"APPEARANCE FUKUSHU!
*FUKUSHU STARES IN COMPLETE ANGER AND BLOODLUST*
FUKUSHU: KAZI!!!!! IM GOING TOO KILL YOU!!!!
*KAZENAKI GRINS*
KAZENAKI:before you do that...
*KAZENAKI STABS HIS OWN SON IN THE HEART  BEFORE THE EYE COULD SEE FUKUSHU WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO MANAGED TO SEE IT AT A NIC OF TIME*
KAZENAKI: SORRY... YOU FAILED ME! YOU WERE TOOOOOO WEAKKKKK!!!!!!
*NAMEKAZI SLOWLY STARES AT FUKUSHU AND IYA*
NAMEKAZI: well damn ... you guys really did know me well....
FUKUSHU: KAZIIII!!!!! YOU WILL PAY!!!!
*IYA STARING IN COMPLETE SHOCKS FOR 5 SECS THEN STOPS*
KAZENAKI: that healing bullshit? wont work i hit em wit my bloody dagger what ever this dagger touches and it has dna or any type of blood i basically can control whatever i cut or cut off so basically i control his heart now ... he's still alive only because i wanted too see you two's responses....
FUKUSHU:IYA...... GET NAMEKAZI OUTTA HERE RIGHT NOW! GET FAR AS WAY AS POSSIBLE AND DONT EVER COMEBACK NO MATTER WHAT! THIS MAY BE MY LAST FIGHT EVER BUT I PROMISE YOU IM GOING OUT WITH A FUCKING BANG! REAPER FORM! THE DARKEST DEMON!
*fukushu transforms into this dark demon reaper form that has red lighting flashing all over him with a black cloth on the back of his all black outfit and dark red horns*
IYA: NO FUKU! WHY WOULD YOU USE IT NOW! YOU EVEN TOLD ME YOU COULDN'T CONTROL IT!!!!
*iya then proceeds to run towards him kisses him while his red lighting makes her lighting spark and then leaves with namekazi's body*
NAMEKAZI:WHY WOULD YOU..... TRY TOO SAVE ME? YOU HEARD HIM? *IYA STARTS REPEATEDLY HEALING HIM*  STOP TRYING TOO HEAL ME THIS CAN'T BE STOPPED ITS FINALLY OVER FOR ME AND IM HONESTLY HAPPY.....
*iya looks in disappointment*
IYA: it's not ... do you not have a dream or want something to conquer how do you live thru hell knowing you could make it somewhere in life!
NAMEKAZI:i dont have any of those goals or dreams you guys want or have... all i ever actually wanted to do is live my own life thats it... ive basically been a slave my whole fucking life.... it sucked i thought it wouldve been better with you guys but yall are already taken on your own burdens...
IYA: BUT THATS WHY WE ARE HERE FOR YOU AS WELL! BECAUSE WE SHARE OUR BURDEN AND PROTECT EACH OTHER AND WHAT WE'VE SHARED WITH EACH OTHER!
*namekazi starts laughing then stops*
NAMEKAZI: i always wondered what friends would be like ... besides fuku you know? but i only seen him for one year and that was it... and now we're basically in hell until this day ends... its nothing else better that i wanna do then dien... it's nothing else for me to do in this world & now that ive finally got what i wanted idc... i just wanted to actually feel like i finally meant more then a slave or a burden thats it...
*NAMEKAZI COUGHS UP A HUGE AMOUNT OF BLOOD*
IYA: KAZIIIII!!!!
NEMAKAZI: iya .... look at that dark sky ...
IYA: i see it ... it's beautiful at night...
NEMAKAZI: remember what fukushu told us?
IYA:yeah *as she wipes tears from her eyes*
IYA AND NEMAKAZI: I AM THE DARKNESS THAT PROTECTS THE LIGHT!
IYA: ... i was a slave too you know?
NEMAKAZI: well... damn? you're now just telling me that * as he takes his finally laughs he suddenly passes away*
IYA:NOOOOOO!!!!!! NEMAKAZI... FUKU.... IM COMING TOO HELP YOU!!!! FOR US! FOR EVERYONE THAT DESERVES BLESSINGS AND HAPPINESS!!!!
*IYA IS NOW RUNNING BACK TOWARDS KAZENAKI AND FUKUSHU*
*KAZENAKI WHO HAS ONE OF HIS ARMS CUT OFF AND HAS BLOOD FALLING FROM HIS HEAD*
KAZENAKI: dont like too speak alot huh? i know who you are & i know who form that is as well... the demon of the 10 emperors in the abyss... who wouldve known... that every bad person you sent to your dark abyss you could obtain there power and identity... no wonder fukushu said " THE ONLY WAY TOO KILL EVIL IS BY USING MORE EVIL*
*KAZENAKI THEN GROWS HIS ARM BACK AND SAYS " DATONA BLADE " and his bloody dagger grows into a fiery katana bloody blade*
KAZENAKI: i will show you ... WHY THEY CALL ME THE BLOODY USER!!!!