CHAPTER 22

*REAP DASHES TOWARDS HASHIMO WHO IS IN A 7 HEADED DRAGON FORM AND SLICES 3 HEADS OFF IN A INSTANT*
REAPER: well then ... looks like you've slowed down ...
HASHIMO: SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!
*AZERA SHOOTS 5 BIG POSION SPHERES OUT OF HIS GUN BUT NEMA DASHES THRU ALL OF EM AND STANDS INFRONT OF AZERA LOOKING DETERMINED TOO KILL*
NEMAKAZI: no gun is a match for me ... and let me show you how to shoot properly .... " HEAVENLY THRUST "
*NEMA USES HIS SWORD AND DOES 5 WHITE THRUSTING BEAM ATTACKS AND AZERA IS ONLY ABLE TO DODGE TWO*
AZERA: IM TOO SLOW!
*NEMA TELEPORTS RIGHT BEHIND HIM WITH A WHITE FLAME BALL IN HIS HAND*
NEMAKAZI: YOUR GODDAMN RIGHT!
*NEMAKAZI HITS HIM WITH THE FLAMEBALL AND SENDS HIM FLYING IN THE AIR AS HE INSTANTLY TELEPORT ON TOP OF HIM AND HIT HIM WITH A 10 HIT FIST STRIKE THAT WAS SO FAST THE EYE COULD BARELY SEE AS AZERA FALLS FAST TO THE GROUND THE IMPACT LEAVES HIM FALLING DEEP INTO THE GROUND STUCK AND CAN'T MOVE*
NEMAKAZI: your done? well ... i knew you stood no chance against me in the first place ... dont forget who's son i am ... now im gonna leave you under there to die slowly and think back on everything you did in life ... like i said everything you ever did up to now was a joke now begone ... " CLOSURE " *NEMAKAZI BUILDS A WHITE GATE THAT TRAPS AZERA IN THERE FOREVER AS NEMA WINS THE FIGHT AS HE RUNS TO CHECK ON IYA*
NEMAKAZI: Well ... looks like she's still alive ... we have to get over to fukushu now .. hope you wont be mad if i carry you there...
*nemakazi still in demon god form starts instant dashing towards fuku and hashi*
*hashimo finally pulls both katanas out as they both flame up into a dark red color*
hashi: " BLOOD BATH "
*hashi then runs toward reap and swins both katanas and hits reap by a inch as he teleports behind him hashi says " cleanse " and then reap grabs his own stomach and coughs up blood and fall to his face*
HASHI: HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS!!! YOU COULDNT EVEN WITHSTAND MY FIRST ATTACK OF THE BLOOD DANCE! AND IT'S NOT EVEN MY MOVE IT'S THE CLAN LEADER MOVE! YOUR PATHETIC!
*reap body is then grabbed by a shadow figure under him ... and then footsteps start being heard as hashi looks to the right if him reap dashes right towards him with a dark dagger and cuts his head of with a lighting shadow line*
REAP: what a dumbass... have you ever learned " awareness " all of your years of fighting ... and you still couldnt realize that was my actual shadow hahaha what a joke devil ... now fukushu you shall have what you own ...
*fukushu then regains conscious of his body and then looks over at nema and iya*
NEMAKAZI: FUKU!!! WHAT HAPPENED? WAS THAT YOU OR WHAT? WHO ARE YOU REALLY???
*FUKUSHU LOOKING AT IYA WHO'S HEART HAS BLOOD STAINS WITH A BLAINT STARE WITH NO EMOTION AND A STRAIGHT FACE*
FUKUSHU: IYA!!! WHAT HAPPENED TOO YOU?!
NEMA: SHE WAS HIT BY THE POISON!
FUKUSHU: DAMMIT SHE SHOULDNT HAVE USED HER HOLY WATER MAGIC AT ALL! LUCKILY I AM DEATH ITSELF ... " SHADOW TRANSFIGURE" * A SMALL SHADOW CLONE GOES INSIDE IYA'S HEART AND THEN COMES OUT WITH THE GREEN POISON*
NEMA: what the hell? how did yo- FUKU!
*FUKUSHU PASSES OUT ON THE GROUND AS HIS BODY IS IN PAIN AFTER THE FIGHT*
NEMA: FUKU! ARE YOU OKAY!?
*IYA INSTANTLY WAKES UP AND RUNS OVER TO FUKU*
IYA: "HOLY MAGIC" ...
*FUKU BODY IS SPLASHED WITH WATER AND HE THEN STARTS REGENERATING*
IYA: dont worry ... he's just unconscious right now ... he did go up against a demon after all ...
NEMAKAZI: right .. lets go for now doe we'll just have to know everything later once he's awkaen.
*THE THREE LEAVE AS THEY GO BACK TO FUKUSHU'S HOME*