Chapter 2

*3months go by fukushu is still 20 years of age and still being crucified*
fukushu: well then ig it is true... something does dwell inside of me. not a demon. but its something reflecting like a mirror and trying to show me who he is while surrounded in the dark. the world i dream of now is nothing but darkness and choas from now on i will bring world peace back but in my own way!.
*raining heavily and a flashing black lighting strike hits the top wood where fukushu is hanging*
fukushu: wow the gods might just be real... breaking that wood where i was hanging mightve been a miracle or mightve been help for me too start making  death become a remainder of my life. well time to move on ig *his final tears before he leaves as they fall off his eyelids that dont even feel like sad tears. felt way more like a angry determined man who was getting revenge on the ones who is his kin.
fushuku: i will carry a burden for sure... but that burden will simply be that i let my clan down my family down... any other burden doesnt matter ill let em think what they think because i wont be thinking so irrational anymore.
*a two month timeskip fukushu kills the 4/5 members who crucified him enters city called " fuki " to locate the final one*
fukushu: who wouldve known that the 5th would be one of the strongest clan members " toru yokuzu " well then this one might be tuff but it really wont matter since i am death & i will show him and the rest of em i am.
*some dude stands beside fukushu and this woman the man starts staring fukushu directly in his eyes*
random aggreosor: so your the loser who wiped out his own 595 members of the " yokozu clan " even the parents and sibling what a pussy i should kill you right now!
*random swings his staff at fukushu, fukushu dodges and instanly sliced his neck clean off"
locals: wow he kilt him with one shot and we barely seen him unseathe his sword! hella badass if you ask me!
woman sitting beside fukushu: look like you really are "badass" huh? well if you wanna know where toru is then i can locate him for you. you can call me iya.
fukushu: screw all of this shit lets get right to business then " iya "