CHAPTER 31 (FINAL CHAPTER)

*FUKU BODY IS BEING BURNED ALIVE BY HIS OWN BLACK FLAMES AND THE LIGHTING STRIKES THAT ARE HITTING HIS CLOTHES*
FUKUSHU:this is my final form and my final fight ... i wont make it outta this one alive ... but im winning for damn sure!
*FUKUSHU AND KAZINAME DASHES TOWARDS EACH OTHER GOING BLOW FOR BLOW WITH THERE SWORDS THEN KAZINAME TRYS STEPPING BACK BUT FUKUSHU SHOOTS 3 BLACK FLAME BALLS AT HIM THAT HIT HIS CHEST AREA AND THEN THE BALLS STARTS ELECTRIFYING HIS CHEST AS THERE BURNING KAZINAME'S BODY*
FUKUSHU: you're getting old on me?
KAZINAME:SHUT UP BOY! LIKE I SAID EARLIER!
*KAZINAME PROCEEDS TO DO HIS BLOODY DANCE BUT WITH A MIX TOO IT HE LIGHT SPEED RUSHES TOWARDS FUKU WHO BARELY SEEN THE FIRST ATTACK GETS HIT BY THE SECOND AND GETS SENT AND THE AIR AND GETS SLASHED IN THE CHEST BY 3 ROTATING LIGHTING BLOOD STRIKES AND THEN KAZINAKE GRABS HIS FACE AND IMPALES HIM ALL THE WAY DOWN AND THEN HITS HIM WITH THREE LIGHTING BLOOD ATTACK*
KAZINAME:I TOLD YOU I AM THE BLOOD LIGHTING DRAGIN GOD!!!!
*KAZINAKI TRIES ATTACKING AGAIN BUT FUKUSHU DODGES AND GUT PUNCHES HIM IN THE AIR AND THEN TELEPORTS UP TOP OF HIM AND LIFTS HIS DARK RED KATANA IN THE AIR AS HE SPAWNS 100 BLACK FLAMED RED LIGHTNING METEORS APPEARS AND HE THROWS ALL OF EM DOWN AT ONCE*
KAZENAKI: your final attack i see ... is this the ending after all????
*kazenaki teleports towards fukushu and starts going blow for him again as meteors are falling in the area and fukushu already prepared iya for this he sent her to a quiet place in the silent dark room he would meet reap at while uncouncious*
KAZENAKI: ONE OF US HAS TOO DIE!
FUKUSHU:WE'LL SEE RIGHT NOW MATTER OF FACT!!! HOLY SHADOWS
*AS FUKUSHU SAYS HOLY SHADOWS THE ENTIRE WORLD GOES BLACK TO THE ONLY LIGHT YOU CAN SEE IS THE TWO PEOPLE FIGHTING ON THE ISLAND AND THEN FUKUSHU SLAMS HIS SWORD DOWN AND THEN A SHINY YELLOW MOON APPEARS AND BEHIND IT IS 1000 shadows of fukushu*
FUKUSHU:im leaving you here to die now... i have to check up on iya so when you die i can heal her
KAZENAKI: that wont be happening... when i die you guys die as well ... once i get control of your blood your body is basically mine now your blood basically lives within me so as her's the bloody dagger truly is a wretched cursed tool...
FUKUSHU:one more thing before i leave... what was your plan? what was your goal? what did you achive? what did you try to accomplish?
KAZENAKI: alright i get it *cough* *cough* *cough* anyways i am cursed just like my wretched dagger ... and the man who cursed me was reap himself he cursed my soul tormented me like hell for 5days and brought me back too earth too live until the day the true new king of the dead arrives.... *starts coughing heavy blood*
FUKUSHU: well then ... what made you keep carrying on the weight of killing all weak in yhe clan?
KAZENAKI: to simply find out who was the strongest out of all of us to truly find the one that would actually become the new reap ... it was destined in our clan atleast 2 of us is a 85% chance and look like it was both of us ...
FUKUSHU: what do you mean both of us? you were curse by her husband the reap himself.
KAZENAKI:no ... its simply cause the fact im actually her child just like you... im actaully " the lost one " well the " lost cause "
FUKUSHU:oh so ... you're the legend that almost destroyed the entire country after finding out your best friend was killed?
KAZENAKI: yeah ... *cough* *cough* it was hell ... but all i wanted to do was reverse this situation ... i already knew you were gonna kill me .... and it still wouldve failed anyways since it could've been a chance of a new one being born into this world looks like my revenge plan did'nt work out but oh wel-....
*KAZENAKI LOOKS UP AND HE SEE'S NOTHING BUT 1000 FUKUSHU CLONES RUSHING TOWARDS HIM AND HE JUST LAYS HIS HEAD DOWN QUIETLY AND SMILED*
FUKUSHU CLONES:REAP WHAT YOU SOWWWW!!!!!
*FUKUSHU TELEPORT INSIDE THE DARK SILENT PLACE WITH IYA BOTH OF THEM LYING ON THE WALL*
FUKUSU: i... did it ..... i killed them ... you guys killed em ... WE DID IT! THIS IS ALL I EVER WANTED!!!!! WAS TO RELEASE THE BURDEN ON THIS CLAN NOT REVENGE THIS CLAN WAS CURSED FROM THE BEGINNING I ALREADY KNEW IT WAS COMING BUT WASN'T THERE THE DAY IT HAPPENED ONLY IF I WOULD'VE JUST KNEW WHAT DAY IT HAPPENED! BUT NOW I DON'T HAVE TOO WORRY I'LL BE MEETING YOU AGAIN SOON , ALL OF YOU AND EVERYBODY THAT PUT THERE SWORDS IN INNOCENT CLAN MEMBERS WILL BE TORMENTED IN THE DARK ABYSS! I HONESTLY CAN'T WAIT FOR MY PARENTS AND THEM TOO MEET MY WIFE!
*iya looks at him and smiles*
IYA: im still awake you know?
FUKUSHU: I LOVE YOU!
*FUKUSHU STARTS KISSING ALL OVER HER*
IYA: slow down okay! im still wounded here....
FUKUSHU: sorry ... a lil bit excited
IYA: IM PROUD OF YOU!
*iya then hugs fukushu*
FUKUSHU: HEY! YOUR NOT THE ONLY THATS INJURED YOU KNOW!
*iya proceeds to lay on him and then fukushu lifts his head up and they stare at each other*
IYA: wow you did it... it's finally over .. kinda sad that starza will never see there hero again... but they will be all okay everything worked at the end... but most of all is what namekaze told me.
FUKUSHU: what did he tell you?
IYA:he told me that ... he always felt alone in his life on he said he only had one friend he only seen for one year ....
FUKUSHU:yeah thats me.... still cant believe his own father did that doe... thats fucked up...
IYA:i think he was truly happy too meet us two but i guess he wanted to see if it was actually true... he said that this was the inly thing he wanted in life ... to have someone to actually care about him and love him like us ....
FUKUSHU: i loved that boy since the day he was born ... hated he was on growing pills doe.
IYA:hahaha he was just like us 2 honestly ... went thru some type of despair in our lives lived in the dark ... we had no where else to go .... i know for a fact me and you were suppose too meet but maybe it was some type of miracle to meet nemakaze....
*iya proceeds to lay on top of fukushu as there bleeding out ...*
FUKUSHU: that is true ... he was just like me ...
IYA: for sure. he even told me that even at the end death only exist.
FUKUSHU: hahahahaa just like me... pretty crazy how words go back to bite ya in the ass...
IYA:i love you so much .... my body's starting to get even colder he must be starting to actaully die....
FUKUSHU: did you tell nema you were a slave as well?
IYA: yes
FUKUSHU: good
IYA:well few secs after he died
*FUKUSHU JUST SITS QUIET*
IYA: he just laughed and said you should've told me that at first...
FUKUSHU: hmmmm i guess he was gonna change his mind and stay with us .......
IYA:sorry i ruined it!*as she wipes tears from her eyes*
FUKUSHU: your good baby and honestly i already was thinking bringing nemakazi to the dark abyss unless you find him before me
IYA: okay i will find him for us!
FUKUSHU: HONESTLY NEMA WAS RIGHT I I JUST REMEMBERED HOW I LOOKED AT THIS WORLD AT FIRST BEFORE & I PROBABLY WOULD'VE LOOKED AT THIS WORLD AS THE SAME WAY TILL THE END.
IYA: and what's that?
*FUKUSHU PULLS IYA CHIN UP TO HIS CHIN*
FUKUSHU: THAT AT THE END OF THE DAY ONLY DEATH EXISTS AT THE END NOT JUST FOR THE ONES WHO'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED IT OR IF THEY ARE DEATH ITSELF...
*FUKUSHU AND IYA KISS FOR THERE FINAL TIME IN THE REAL WORLD AS THERE BODIES STAY THAT WAY UNTIL THERE BODIES WERE NEVER FOUND*
(THE END!)