CHAPTER 16

FUSHUKU: now time to back to go back to buya.
NEMAKAZI: we're here ...
IYA: okay where are they?
NEMAKAZI: right down there
IYA: well come on then lets go ' light magic: emperor's blade "
*the light emperor blade went face first towards her target and it connected*
NEMAKAZI: NICE ATTACK! LETS DO THIS!
IYA:YOU GET THE ONE ON RIGHT I KILL THE ONE ON THE LEFT
*nemakazi & iya quickly kills those two*
IYA: 6 more remaining huh?
NEMAKAZI: YES INDEED!
*fuku teleports infront if them*
FUSHUKU: im back ... that was easy kinda sad ...
IYA: follow me fushuku i got something that can change your mood...
FUSHUKU: alright then... be right back nema hold this place down for a few minutes you got me?
NEMAKAZI: of course i do!
*fushuku & iya wonder off somewherre*
NEMAKAZI: i  wonder ... will they make it all the way to my dad?... will fuku kill me? no i cant think like that i have to get stronger as they go ... whichever one of them make it to my dad first ... im going to kill them ... all because of .....
*wind blows as the lighting get loud*
FUKU & IYA:WE'RE BACKKK!!!!
NEMAKAZI: dont worry i know exactly what you guys were doing ...
FUKUSHU: ahh dont sweat it ... lets go even further im almost so done who are the next people we have to slay? better be strong....
NEMAKAZI: the final 6 are indeed strong but i have only one of there locations ... and thats azera yokozu the poison gun user ....
FUKUSHU: he stands no chance against me i guess yall can have him i need a strong opponent bad
so ill sit here and wait and thank the great ones for keeping me alive again as i rest... i am the dark ....
NEMAKAZI: whats his problem?
IYA: he hates fighting weak people and he has a mental moment sometimes but i guess it just runs in you two blood..
FUKUSHU: WHEN YOU TELL ME THE NEXT PERSON THEY BETTER BE STRONGGG!!!! I WANT BOTH OF YOU TOO GO FIGHT AZERE YOKOZU AND COME BACK QUICKLY!