CHAPTER 12

FUKUSHU: you are strong indeed... show me what you can do in demon god for-
*nemakazi teleports towards fukushu right beside him with a roundhouse lighting flame kick that send fukushu flying thru 3 building windows*
FUKUSHU: HOLYYY FUCK!!!! I HAVENT GOTTEN ATTACKED LIKE THAT IN SO LONG I MIGHT HAVE TO WARM UP HAHAHAHAHA
*nemakazi dashes then swings at fuku then fuku dodges and pause mid dodge and says " dont forget im actually death itself! " *then fuku grabs nemakazi arms and twist & swings them slams his stomach onto the ground and make nemakazi bounce up in the air then fukushu unseathes his sword and does his dark 10 hit air combo attack " devastation " fuku goes right twice goes left5 times then goes up 2 times and comes back then with a special attack called " dark flare " nemakazi dodges it and then proceeds to say " i am the one and only death" both of them teleport away from each other  nemakazi takes a deep breath like his father and starts charging his aura meanwhile fukushu screams out " LIGHTS OUT " and the sky become full black and nothing but dark lighting strikes are coming down*
NEMAKAZI: WOAAHH YOU GOT A TRANSFORMATION? im suprised you even needed one against me ... kinda sad isnt it?
*fuku transforms his sword is now white and black but his clothing color is now black and white and his hair also got longer and his dark aura can be seen in the light*
FUKUSHU: i dont know why you're suprised ... i just wanna end this quickly thats all ... now " BLACK GATE " * fuku summons a black gate that cut thru space and time itself and nemakazi is trapped in it and cant break out*
FUKUSHU: NOW! MY SHADOW.. GATES ... OPEN!!!!!
*the gate explodes into particles as it leave the area with a deep hole in the ground and a actual dent inside earth*
FUKUSHU: can you honestly give it up already?
*fukushu goes back to base*
NEMAKAZI: give up what? THE ONE AND INLY DEATH NAME????
FUKUSHU: NO DUMBASS, I FUCKING KNOW YOU ARE THE 2ND IN RANK YOU DUMB FUCK
NEMAKAZI : you wasnt suppose to find out but now that you did ... what do you plan because you honestly couldve kilt me off that transformation alone ...
FUKUSHU: NEMAKAZI ... I REMEMBER YOU , EVER SINCE YOU WERE 1 years old , I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE GONNA BE STRONG LOOK WHO SON YOU ARE BUT ... FUCK ALL OF THAT YOU WERE THE ONLY PERSON THAT ACTUALLY SURVIVED THE SLAUGHTER THAT WAS ONLY ONE YEARS OLD EVEN THE REST OF THE BABIES WERE KILLED ... BUT YOU WERE KEPT ALIVE LIKE ME ... SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SON OF THE CLAN HEAD BUT ... I ALREADY KNOW YOU TRULY HATE YOUR FATHER SO .....
NEMAKAZI : everything you just said its true... so what?
FUKUSHU: JOIN ME!.... HELP ME GET REVENGE FOR OUR PEOPLE! EVEN DOE YOU STILL DIDNT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON AT THE TIME , ITS STILL NOT TOO LATE TO TRULY PICK THAT SIDE ....
NEMAKAZI: IF I SAY NO ARE YOU GONNA KILL ME?
FUKUSHU: ENEMIES KILL EACH OTHER RIGHT?.....
NEMAKAZI: .... YES INDEED BUT I'll Join Just Because I Wanna See How Far You Go With This Revenge Thing.
FUKUSHU: ALRIGHTY THEN FOLLOW ME WE'RE BOUTA GO MEET UP WITH MY GIRLFRIEND *SOUL SENSE : TELEPORT ME TO IYA HISOMOTO THIS INSTANT *FUKUSHU & NEMAKAZI INSTANLY TELEPORTS*