CHAPTER 19

FUKUSHU: i see? you don't like to chat that much huh? i understand that ... i enjoy that actually ... since it makes it faster for us to fight!
*fukushu runs towards hashimo and unseathe's his sword & leaps in the air aiming right towards hashimo with his katana he starts spinning his whole entire body even his sword & yells out " dark twin dragon twist! " as he spins from his sword one dragon comes out from the way he's spinning the second dragon forms as fuku's body spins as that second dragon forms fuku is rushing down towards hashimo too attack him hashimo sits there and watchs the attack come towards him the attack makes contact with hashimo's chest and cause the entire building floors to break and fall ... and the smoke clears ... hashimo is still alive barely scathed by the attack with his double katans still unseathe*
FUKUSHU: woahhhhh you survived? im honestly suprised by that now... SHOW ME WHAT YOU CAN DO THE DEMON OF THE YOKOZU CLAN!
IYA: no way! he actually withstand fuku-bae's attack!
NEMAKAZI: im kinda suprised but ... did you have to call him that name?!
*gunshot*
IYA: what was that?
NEMAKAZI: LOOK BEHIND YOU
IYA: are you kidding me? its poison in this grass we're walking in?
NEMAKAZI: it seems ... we have to get out of this grass quickly ...
*azera teleports in front of namekazi*
AZERA: no you dont. boy!
NEMAKAZI: azera ... the slithered gunman ...
IYA: that doesnt matter we have to get off this whole ground surface look!
*the grass and roads in the street starts to be filled up with alot of poisinous gas*
IYA* light magic-path! * iya magic move path creates a yellow shiny airfloor as she make sures nemakazi is on that floor pad as well as they float to the same height as the tallest building*
NEMAKAZI: NO FUCKING WAY? i didnt know... HE WAS CAPABLE OF ALL OF THIS!
*the entire city is surrounded by posioned fog the only way to survive this right now is by being on a high altitude meanwhile azera floats up to the air using a posionous clouds and stares down both nema and iya*
AZERA: wow nema... you brought your little gf to die with you today ... isnt that sad!
*cuts back to fuku vs hashimo as hashimo finally unseathes his sword*
HASHIMO: you wanna know something you blinded fool? you dont even know ... ive already made contact with you ... the impact just hasnt reached you yet ... but as i lift up this katana to the sky your body will take high impact and you will be sent somewhere not knowing*
FUKUSHU: really? now is not the time to p-
*hashimo lifts up his katana and fuku instanly starts flying thru 10 buildings as he goes thru the 10th building hashimo teleports towards the top of the building and aims down and rushes down towards fuku and hits him with a sword attack so fast that no one could see not even fuku but after that attack fuku falls to the ground and then hashimo uses his katana and plants it on the middle of fuku's forehead and then he kicks him flying in the air thru 5 more building as fuku finally falls he has blood all over him and he has started coughing up blood but he stands back up slowly*
FUKUSHU: thats it? i am death you know? maybe if i show you my reaper form . will you put up a fight then *fuku instaly transforms into his white reaper form that he previously used in the battle vs namekaze*
HASHIMO: kid ... im warning you a form like that couldn't dare stop someone like me ...
*hashimo teleports at the speed of light and cuts off fuku's shoulder*
HASHIMO: i am satan you know?
FUKUSHU: what type of power?
he is def insane ... am i on his level? or is he not on my level?
*the inner demon inside fuku whispers to him but it was loud enough for fuku to hear*
REAP: LET ME HAVE THIS FIGHT .... YOUR NO MATCH FOR HIM ... I THE ONE THAT REAPS THE FLAMES THRU HELL WILL SLAUGHTER THE KING OF IT AS WELL ... this time let the actually deadman do his job?
FUKUSHU: oh so it is you? my inner self? inner demon? whatever but ... for right now i refuse but if i can't handle this guy at the end then you can do what you want to this poor body ... but i refuse to let someone like him not die to the likes of me!