CHAPTER 15

REAP: what i sow ... you reap ... fukushu
FUKUSHU: who r you ? ... wait r you th-
REAP: yes i am- fu-
IYA:FUKUUU! FUKUUU! FUKU! WAKE UP!
FUKUSHU: IM UP ! IM UP ! HOLY FUCK!
IYA: hahhaa did i scare you ????
FUKUSHU: fuck no ... more like my dream did ...
IYA: well excuse me .... what are we doing?
FUKUSHU: its time to kill 3 people ... two of em are in buya rn we waited for you to wake up so you could decide what you wanted to do ...
IYA: i think you should honestly go by yourself fukushu ... no disrespect or anything... but since you are focused on revenge for now on its best if you just walk your path of blood shed alone so you can wreak the world however you want my love ....
FUKUSHU: yeah your're right im gonna destroy every city i go too and its a clan member there ... the yokozu clan will be wiped out of existence!
NEMAKAZI: im itching to kill one of em honestly can we go ahead & btw fuku the way your heading should be starza ....
*IYA LOOKS AND STARES SHOCKINGLY*
IYA: you better be joking kazi ....
NEMAKAZI: im not joking i promise he has to go there ... its a man called juzuru yokozu there and he is the 8th strongest so it wouldnt be hard for fuku to kill him and go right back
IYA: no i cant let hi-
FUKUSHU: COME HERE IYA!
*fukushu romantically walks up to iya and grabs her by her chin*
FUSHUKU: I PROMISE YOU ... I PROMISE TO MY PARENTS AND MY SLAUGHTERED CLAN THAT I WILL PROTECT STARZA AND I WONT USE ANY MOVES THAT CAUSE ANY DAMAGE ... JUST A SIMPLE QUICK FINISH MOVE ...
IYA: what if you ...
FUSHUKU: lose? thats a joke iya calm down ... I PROMISE ON MY SISTER KIRO I WILL MAKE IT BACK AND YOUR CITY STARZA WILL BE IN THE SAME SHAPE WHEN YOU GO BACK HOME!
IYA: okay then im ready ...
NEMAKAZI: finally ... lets do this then
*everyone teleports to there locations*
FUSHUKU:wow its really just you then ...
fushuku dashes directly into juzuru and plants his head off and watches it explode with his move called " quick shot"
FUSHUKU: quick shot always comes in handy for weaklings like you .... sorry iya!