CHAPTER 13

FUKUSHU : IYA!
IYA: yooo!
FUKUSHU: meet the yokozu clan leader son .... Nemakazi Yokozu ...
*iya arms start to light up*
IYA: SHOULD WE BE KILLING HIM RIGHT NOW!!!
FUKUSHU: NO! he's with us ... he was only one years old when the clan got slaughtered ... his appearences might look as a teenager ... but he's really 5years old .... his dad ... forced him to take a growing pill just incase he were to die before his father could see him surpass him ....
IYA : wow so cruel...
NEMAKAZI:very cruel once i tell yall the rest but for right now lets find somewhere to rest for the night....
NEMAKAZI: yeah so anyways my father ... didnt care about anything but making me powerful. i didnt have friends i didnt have no one to really talk to everyday i was forced to train for 3years until the growing pill finally made me basically grow to the age of puberty ... i felt like i had no one for me i felt lonely i felt even the clan was not there for me, only thing i remember ... is you being there on that crucfix crying .... with angry tears in your eyes the whole world could truly see your anger that day .... idk why that memory has always been there maybe it was a warning or something .... because after the clan was slaughtered i had to participate in clan tournaments and we honestly had to go to war with at least 2 clans .... the 2nd war i had too train everyday even when the war finally started i had to train even while it was time to rest ... i truly hated i didnt want to be the son of a leader nomore simply cause the fact that the curse is true.... THE YOKOZU CLAN DOES NOT CARE FOR THE WEAK! THAT'S SIMPLY WHY OUR CLAN IS IN THIS ANYWAYS AND I REFUSE TO BE AROUND ANY OF THAT!
FUKUSHU:my guy right here gets what im saying iya the clan really doesnt care for the weak and they will stop at anything to wipe out all the weak ... let me tell you two this one story about the YOKOZU CLAN well ... more like orgin of the YOKOZU CLAN ...