A note from the author.

Hi there, Cherokee Roses was originally written when I was 13 years old. I'm a lot older now and my writing has grown significantly.  

I'm currently in the process of rewriting it under the name of When The World Caves In. I've always wanted to rewrite it, feeling as though Cherokee's story deserves more than just standing awkwardly on the sidelines. She deserves depth, relationships, trials and tribulations and I feel as though her plot lines never were really explored in the way I intended to. The first chapter is up now, in my humble opinion... it's a lot better than this one. 

While this one is completed, I highly recommend checking out When The World Caves In, the first chapter is out now and I should be updating semi-regularly and it's just so much better. Thank you for loving Cherokee Roses as much I loved writing it. I'll leave this up for nostalgic state, but I'm drifting my attention and focus to When The World Caves In. Cherokee Dixon's story will continue on through Aurora Rose Dixon's in a separate book. I hope you love her as much as I do. 

I appreciate every single comment and vote that you all have given me (even the mean ones for they inspired me to do better). Please don't be a stranger <3