percy v santa wrestle mania

"Tell me when it's over," Thalia said

"Tell me when it's over," Thalia said. Her eyes were shut tight. The statue was holding on to her, Zoë and Grover.

"Everything's fine," Percy promised, yelling over the wind.

"Are...are we very high?"

Percy looked down. Below, a range of snowy mountains zipped by. Maisie stretched out her foot and kicked snow off one of the peaks. The two shared a look.

"Nah," Percy said. "Not that high."

"We are in the Sierras.'" Zoë yelled. "I have hunted here before. At this speed, we should be in San Francisco in a few hours."

"Hey, hey, Frisco!" the angel said. He suddenly tossed Maisie into his other arm that held Percy so he could wave at his other angel friend. Maisie saw her life flash before her eyes.

"Ah! Careful!" Percy yelled at the statue.

Maisie held onto one of the angel's arm, as well as Percy's, so the statue couldn't carelessly fling her again.

"Yo, Chuck!" Their angel said. "We could visit those guys at the Mechanics Monument again! They know how to party!"

"Oh, man," the other angel said. "I am so there!"

"You guys have visited San Francisco?" Maisie asked, trying not to blush by the way Percy was pressed up against her.

"We automatons gotta have some fun once in a while, right?" Their statue said. "Those mechanics took us over to the de Young Museum and introduced us to these marble lady statues, see. And—"

"Hank!" the other statue Chuck cut in. "They're kids, man."

"Oh, right." The statue blushed. If that was even possible. "Back to flying."

They sped up, so Maisie could tell the angels were excited. The mountains fell away into hills, and then they were zipping along over farmland and towns and highways.

Grover played his pipes to pass the time. Zoë got bored and started shooting arrows at random billboards as they flew by. Every time she saw a Target department store—and they passed dozens of them—she would peg the store's sign with a few bulls-eyes at a hundred miles an hour.
Percy and Maisie played I-Spy while Maisie picked burrito lettuce from Percy's hair.

Thalia kept her eyes closed the whole way. She muttered to herself a lot, like she was praying.

"You did good back there," Percy told her as their statue flew next to her's. "Zeus listened."

It was hard to tell what she was thinking with her eyes closed. "Maybe," she said. "How did you guys get away from the skeletons in the generator room, anyway? You said they cornered you."

Percy told her about the weird mortal girl, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, who seemed to be able to see right through the Mist. He thought Thalia was going to call him crazy, but she just nodded.