Council Members: Gale

{letting y'all know that this is all lemon so yeah. Warning now}

••••••••••••••

It had been only a few months since the guild was shut down. Levy hadn't seen Lucy in forever. The only member of fairy tail that she had kept in touch with was Gajeel.

He stuck by her side no matter what. He even joined the new magic council just to watch over her.

The two of them were close. They worked together and saw each other everyday. Little did the rest of the council know, but the two of them were staying together. They weren't dating or anything. They just lived together since neither of them were used to living along. Gajeel had Lily of course but it felt better having another human.

••••••••••••

Levy laid in the living room. She was still in her clothes from the council meeting since she was far too tired to get changed.

Gajeel walked through the door moments later and slammed the door loudly in anger. Lily followed behind him. Both of them look tired.

"Are you guys okay?" Levy asked closing her book and sitting up to see the boys.

Gajeel merely grunted and collapsed on the couch beside her. Levy looked at Lily for an answer who started to answer but saw Gajeel's look. He merely shrugged and landed in the couch beside her.

The blue haired girl smiled and pulled Lily into her arms. "Poor Lily. Having human duties as just an exceed." She smiled petting behind the cats ears.

••••••••••

Gajeel looked over at the cat in Levy's arms and couldn't help but pout. Why did the cat get all the attention? His arms crossed over his chest in annoyance.

Lily smirked at Gajeel who merely tsked in annoyance.

"I'm going to bed." He muttered standing up but stopping to look down at Levy.

Levy looked down at Lily who was happily sleeping in the girls arms.

"Good night." She whispered softly trying to hide the disappointment in her voice.

The male sighed and leaned against the couch looking down at her. "Stupid cat." He muttered softly.

"Why is he stupid?" She smirked softly. "What are you jealous?" She laughed before seeing the blush on Gajeel's face.

"Gajeel are you okay?" Levy asked in slight concern. She was answered with a small grunt. When she looked up and saw Gajeel's face close to hers. It was almost as if he was studying here.

"What....." She started before feeling Gajeel's lips against hers. Surprise was written all over the girls face and before she could react the moment was over. There was a blush on both of their faces.

Levy stuttered softly looking down at the cat in her arms.

"Night Shrimp." Came the rough and sexy voice from being her. Wait sexy?
'Levy don't think that.' She thought yelling at herself. 'But he kissed you. He likes you. Go while you have a chance.' Answered the voice.

Levy gently set the cat down on the couch and stood, walking to Gajeel's door. "Gajeel." She said softly opening the door slowly.

•••••••••••

Gajeel stood there pulling his shirt off when he noticed her head. "Geez shrimp. Can I not change?" He chuckled looking at her with a small half smirk.

Levy blushed and started to back out of the room but Gajeel grabbed her hand pulling her inside. His hands pressed against her waist as he pulled her closer.

"So do you gotta say shrimp?" He smirked looking down at her in her council outfit.

She stuttered softly before her words came back to her. "Kiss me again." She said quickly before her brain could process her words. "I.....I mean......" She started before Gajeel leaned down and roughly pressed his lips against hers.

Levy smiled into the kiss wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling herself up anymore. Noticing her struggle, Gajeel wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up so she was slightly taller than him.

"Better?" He muttered softly. The bluenet merely nodded sliding her fingers into his hair, tugging playfully here and there.

Gajeel smirked and gently pulled away looking up at the girl above him. "Incase it hasn't been obvious for the past three months. I really like you Levy." She smiled in reply merely nodding since she was still out of breath. It amazed her that Gajeel could still breath just fine but he was a dragon slayer so his lungs were strong.

•••••••••••

Gajeel stood there looking into Levy's hazel eyes with his own red ones. They stood there smiling for a while before he felt Levy's grip on his hair tighten as she pulled their lips back together.

He backed up until his legs felt the frame of the bed and he laid back holding Levy to his chest.

Levy smiled happily letting her fingers trace down his bare chest.

"Your perfect you know that?" He groaned against her lips.

She smiled at the sound of his groan. "Tell me that again later." She smirked.

Gajeel ran his tongue over her lips as if begging to be let inside. She complied open her lips and feeling his tongue slowly slip inside her mouth. He pulled her closer letting his hands slip up her dress.

"Council woman levy." He whispered softly. "I think you might need to loose your dress."

Levy smirked and nodded beginning to pull the dress over her head, Gajeel helping guide the dress over her head.

"Levy." He whispered softly. "God I love you."

{the end of dis one shot}