Better slayer: Gajevy and Nalu

(Eep. It's been awhile guys. Sowwy)
---------------
Levy and Lucy smiled happily as they spoke. Their hands moving as they talk about the most recent mission that Levy had come back from Shadow Gear with.

Gajeel leaned back against a pillar watching the two women with a look of annoyance. "Hey metal head." Natsu called loudly from where he stood on top of a table. "Fight me." The iron dragon slayer merely grunted in response.

With that the male jumped down quickly from his position on the table and moved to the males side. Together the two males stood looking at the oblivious girls. Finally Natsu couldn't stand the silence any longer. "Why are you staring at them?"

"Shut it Salamander." Gajeel growled not taking his eyes off of the girls. "Tch." Natsu laughed softly. "You're just jealous that Levy went on a mission with Jet and Droy and not you." The male teased to which Gajeel shot an iron pillar in his face.

"At least I can ask my girl out." The iron dragon snickered to which the pink haired male shot him an angry look. "For your information Luc and I go out all the time."

"I mean on a date flame brain." Gajeel muttered shaking his head. At that Natsu look at the male confused. "You and Levy went on a date?" He asked a little louder than Gajeel would have desired. "Shut it salamander." The male growled tackling him.

Now a large argument between the two slayers had begun.

"Well at least I'm not ashamed of my girl."

"You think I'm ashamed of Levy you idiot? My girls ten times smarter than yours."

"Is not Lucy is the smartest. She has all the celestial keys."

"Well Shrimp has all her books."

"Well Luc has a better body than Levy."

At this point the two women's conversation was more than interrupted. Together the best friends stood, watching their boyfriends squabble. Once they started talking about the girls bodies, Levy had enough. "Gajeel Redfox." She called loudly, to which the entire guild silenced except for the still arguing males.

"Well Shrimp by far has a nicer..... "

Marching into the fight, the short blue haired Mage grabbed her boyfriend by the ear effectively cutting off their arguing.

"Ow. Shrimp quit it." The male muttered trying to pull against her grip. Meanwhile Lucy was effectively screaming at her boyfriend. Her arms waving about wildly. Seeing them fight, Gajeel snickered softly to himself. "Salamanders getting it from his girl. Gihi."

"But you aren't."  Levy said calmly as she pulled her book from her bag and sat down in between Jet and Droy.

"Huh?" The slayer asked confused as he sat across from her, shooting daggers at the two males beside her. "What ya talkin about Shrimp?" He asked raising a studded eyebrow.

With that the short blue haired Mage looked up from her book with a small half smirk. "You said Salamander is getting it from his girl and I said you aren't. Hope you're lonely tonight." She said giggling as she looked back down at her book.

With that Gajeel half choked on the beer he had just received, causing Levy to laugh more. "Maybe you can bunk with Natsu in the dog house tonight. I'm sure he's not getting it either."

The male stared at the woman before him, who was still snickering into her book. "Now no more fighting." Levy called in a sing song voice. To that the male huffed and down the rest of what was left of his beer. Suddenly, he felt an arm drop over his shoulder. "Hey Gajeel. Got any room at your place tonight?" The pink haired male grinned showing off his white teeth.

"He better." Lucy called angrily from the bar.

"Tonight he does. I have things to do." Levy said not looking up from her book.

Gajeel sighed letting his head slam against the table. "Looks like we are both in the dog house." He muttered bitterly.