My Bed: Nalu

{ This one is for AnimexXxMusic 
RATED: M }

Natsu sighed softly walking back to his home, happy was flying beside him quietly. It had been a long day. Master had sent him with Gray and Erza to handle a guild problem. When he can back he was disappointed to hear that Lucy wasn't there. After a long few days of working, he would have liked to see his girlfriend for a moment.

The two had just recently announced that they were going out. How the two of them finally admitted that they liked one another was something for another story. Anyway, normally he would have stopped at Lucy's house and stayed with her, but Mira told him that she was out on a mission with Levy. Something about the she demons smile didn't made him feel uneasy but he ignored it. What was Lucy gonna be mad that he didn't see her one extra night? That would be ridiculous.

••••••••••••••••••

Natsu walked into his room watching Happy fly to the refrigerator to look for food. He continued opening his door and stopping suddenly at the blonde mass of his bed. A deep blush covered the males face as the mass rolled over and gave him a full view of the woman's front side. The thin sheet that laid over the top of his girlfriend had slid low, barely covering her chest. Soft breaths and sounds slipping from her lips.

Finally the dragon slayer found his strength and stepped closer, standing beside her in the bed. He leaned down close to her face and yelled loudly. "Lucy."

There was a soft scream and then a thud as the celestial Mage landed on the floor. The sheet only coving little pieces of her body. Noticing how Natsu was staring, she quickly scrambled to pull the fabric tight around her body.

"Why are you naked in my bed?" Natsu asked suddenly, his head cocked to the side as if he was in deep thought.

Lucy rolled her eyes standing up as she walked to the side table where her clothes were laid out. "I wanted to surprise you. But you seem annoyed."

A soft hand clamped around her wrist and pulled her back toward his chest. "Not annoyed. Just interested at the fact that you were in my bed naked." Lucy blushed, no longer as confident as she was when she first thought up the idea. "Never mind." She whispered looking down.

"What were you dreaming about?" He asked suddenly thinking back to the mewling sounds that she had made while asleep. Whatever it was, Natsu wanted to hear them again.

"N.....Nothing." She stuttered softly looking down at her feet. The girls face was darker than the reddest tomato. Together the two stood in silence before Natsu's ears caught what she whispered. This caused a blush on his cheeks that could compete with Lucy's.

"Really?" He whispered softly. Cursing softly to herself, Lucy nodded meeting his eyes for a moment before she was jerked forward. Her lips landing firmly on Natsu's with a soft groan. She let her fingers roam to grasp his pink hair as she felt his hands wrap around her waist, fingers brushing the uncovered skin.

They stood kissing until both pulled away breathing heavily. Lucy blushed deeply before pushing Natsu roughly back against the bed. The sheet was hanging lower on her chest and Natsu's fingers itched to rip the fabric from her body. The blonde climbed on top of him smiling happily. Her body straddling his chest. She ran her fingers over his chest till she reached his shoulders and began pushing off his vest. "This needs to go." Her voice whispered seductively in his ear.

Suddenly the tables were turned and Lucy laid naked under her pink haired boyfriend. "So did that." He chuckled pushing off his pants as he looked down at the the soft skin beneath him. Lucy bit her lip nervously waiting until she felt Natsu's lips caress her neck lovingly. Heat forming wherever the male had kissed. Soft pants escaped the girls lips, her fingers tangling in the soft pink hair.

Natsu growled softly in agitation at the noise she was making. It was sweet and soft and drove him closer to the edge but it wasn't the noise he had heard earlier. Trailing soft kisses down her throat to her collar bone, he pulled some of her flesh into his mouth sucking roughly. "Natsu." She moaned softly tugging harder on his hair. "Enough teasing."

The male nodded letting his hand slide down her body. His fingertips sending chills down Lucy's spine at his soft touches. When his finger brushed against her core, a soft mewl of pleasure left the girls lips. Natsu smiled with pleasure at the sound before beginning to rub her folds. The mewling continued as Natsu began rubbing rougher. Lucy moaned, her back arching hard against the bed.

The wetness urged Natsu's fingers deeper as he slipped a finger inside her. "Stop it. Stop teasing." Lucy whimpered reaching for his hair and tugging him up toward her, her thigh wrapping securely around his waist. Their hips grinding roughly against one another, causing a growl of pleasure to slip from Natsu's lips. Both of them pushed off his boxers leaving them both naked and ready.

The celestial mage looked up at her dragon slayer with desperation. A low moan escaped her lips as the tip brushed against her swollen clit. "Natsu." She moaned, her hips lifting to create more friction. With one thrust the girl was filled, Natsu fully sheathed inside her. Tears started to form in Lucy's eyes, but she quickly brushed them away.

After a few moments, Natsu began to slowly move causing the pain to turn to something so much sweeter. His free hand gripping her thighs tightly in his hands. Lucy's grip on his hair loosened a little before slip down to his shoulders and holding tightly. "Natsu. Please." She mewled in need. The sound of her voice almost sent him over the edge but he quickly complied. His hips slowly starting to move up and down in a slowly rhythm. As he did, Natsu let his lips brush one of the girls large breasts before pulling it into his mouth.

The slow teasing lasted long enough and Lucy grasped Natsu's chin, pulling his face up. "Harder Natsu. Harder." She whispered sexily in his ear. "Aye sir." Was the only reply she received before her hands were pinned to the bed as the pleasure exploded inside her. His hips slamming against hers. His lips returning to her breast to cover up his moans.

"Agh." Lucy suddenly gasped, her walls tightening around the hard shaft inside her causing Natsu to hiss in pleasure. "N...Natsu." She stammered but the male already knew and began thrusting rougher. The girl whimpered once more before finding her release. Natsu not long after her.

Laying there, Natsu still fully sheathed inside his Lucy. The two breath mingled before Natsu's lips met hers in a sweet and romantic kiss. Natsu pulled out of her, laying beside her in the bed. Both of them laying on their backs and looking at the ceiling. "So that's why you were naked." Natsu snickered softly to himself.