Jealousy:Miraxus

(WHAT. TWO UPDATES IN LESS THAN A WEEK.
THATS RIGHT. ADMIN IS BACK AND SHES WORKING HARD ON KEEPING HER READERS HAPPY)

This one-shot is for @AudrinasoftheStorm17 because she was so nice when she asked for this.

Enjoy!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mira stood behind the bar. Laughing a little to herself as she watched Natsu and Gajeel begin their annual ritual of riling the other up until a battle ultimately ensued. Their girlfriends, or in Natsu's case, assumed girlfriend sat near by chatting with one another. The two girls entirely ignoring the increasingly loud voices of the arguing dragon slayers.

"Mira." A soft voice chirped, pulling the white haired Mage from her show. Looking to her left, Mira saw her younger sister standing with an unsure smile. "Yes Lisanna?"

"I'm gonna go on a mission with Bixslow and the rest of the thunder legion." Her younger sister grinned.

Mira smiled softly and wrapped her arms around the girl, hugging her tightly. "You go have fun." She grinned looking down at her sister before smirking deviously. "Just don't have too much fun with Bixslow. I would hate for Elfman to have to hurt him." Lisanna's face flushed dark causing Mira to cackle in laughter. "Go on you." Mira smirked pushing Lisanna toward the waiting Bixslow.

The older girl leaned against the counter with a soft sigh as she watched her younger sister walk out the door. As the door was closing she noticed Lisanna slip her hand into Bixslows with a hesitant smile. "They are so cute." The white haired girl grinned before sighing again as she looked at the rest of the guild. Her carful matchmaker eyes watching over each of her couples. Noticing Elfman talking to Evergreen, her eyes widened a little. "I thought that..." She whispered before turning her head at the sound of a bar stool moving.

"How can I help..... Laxus?" Mira asked softly with a raised eyebrow. "I thought that the thunder legion went on a mission." The blonde haired male leaned forward with a small smirk. "Nah. I let them go off alone." Mira made a small face and thought for a moment. "You knew." She smirked looking at the taller male.

Laxus nodded. "Of course I knew." He said simply as he stood and pulled himself over the bar to grab a beer. "The two have been staring at one another for months and with you hovering over them it won't work." The girl crossed her arms over her chest. "I don't hover." She pouted in faked annoyance.

"You hover, She-Devil." Laxus chuckled looking at Mira as her frown deepened at the sound of the old nickname. "Only because everyone is so oblivious of their love for one another. Now get out of my bar." She frowned pushing him back to the other side.

"You know you are so jealous of everyone else Mira it's ridiculous." Laxus said holding his mug as he walked around the bar and back to his seat. "You put everyone else together because you want your own relationship." Mira leaned against the bar with a frown, snatching the beer mug from Laxus' hand. "I'm not jealous of everyone else." She said simply as she turned to fill the males mug. "Then come on a job with me." Laxus said quickly without a second thought.

"What?" Mira asked almost dropping the mug from her hands. "What did you say?" She asked turning to face him. "You heard me." The male smirked looking at her. "Come on a job with me Mira." Immediately the woman shook her head and turned away. "I can't Laxus. I have work. You know that. Plus you have Freed and Evergreen." She muttered softly to herself as she began to organize the bar.

It was silent for a long moment. Mira let out a soft sigh in response thinking the male gone. She was surprised when she turned around and came face to face with Laxus' chest. "Oh. I thought you left." The male grunted softly in reply, looking down at her with orange fiery eyes. The silence between the two of them was hard. Mira looked back down away from his hard eyes.

"Your always working." A voice muttered above her. "You never have time for anyone else." His hand lifted her chin to meet his eyes with his own. Mira laid a hand on the males arm with a small smirk. "Laxus. Are you jealous?" The woman asked with a devious smirk.

The male grunted in reply and pulled away from her. "Tsh. Jealous of what?" He muttered reaching around her and grabbing a mug. "I'm just getting a beer Mira." Laxus said as he began to fill the mug. Mira pouted walking and blocking his way out of the bar. "I asked you a question."

Laxus smirked looking down at her as he quickly lifted the mug two his lips and downing the alcohol. "And I don't have to listen to you." He retorted with a grin. The woman frowned stepping toward him. As she stepped closer Laxus quickly lowered his head and forced her lips against his own in a gentle and possessive kiss. When they finally pulled away Laxus smirked deviously. "Yeah. I'm jealous. Really jealous."

"Yeah bar maid. Stop being so stupid." Gajeel called and Mira looked over to see Levy and Lucy smirking at her deviously. "So Mira. When can we expect kids?" Levy added with a devious grin.