You're what?:Gajevy

(This is levy_mcgarbage request for a one shot. So hope ya like it)

Gajeel raised an eyebrow as he looked down at the blonde haired woman. "So you gonna tell me what's going on or are ya just gonna stare at me for the next twenty minutes?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

Before the girl could answer, the blue headed mage that they had been waiting on walked into the room. Gajeel's head tilted a little as a caught the smell of her. It was off that's for sure. Probably wasn't feeling well. Especially since she didn't look as though she was.

At the current moment, Levy's face was a pale white. Her hands were shaking slightly as she held onto the end of her dress. And worst of all her eyes looked blood shot as though she had been crying.

"What's up shrimp?" The male asked as soon as she came close. One look from her and he immediately felt badly. "Levy?" He asked cocking his head sideways in concern. The twos eyes met and Levy leaned forward into the iron dragon slayers chest. Tears streaming down her face which caused Gajeel to tense up in anger.

"Levy." Lucy said softly, placing a hand on her friends back. "What's wrong? What happened?"

"Who hurt you?" Gajeel added quickly. His red eyes glowing in anger. "I'll kill anyone who hurt you."

"No no no." Levy stuttered out quickly as she wiped her face. "It isn't like that."

"Then what is wrong? You are crying and I don't like when you cry." The male muttered as he cupped her small cheek in one of his palms.

As he pulled her into a hug he stopped suddenly. There it was. That smell again. Now that he was closer he could actually get a handle on what it smelt like. There was a new smell coming off the blue haired girl. It was sweet and innocent. Smelt like flowers and metal.

Gajeel halted to a stop and his eyes widened. "You're what?" He asked placing his hands on his shoulders and looking at her.

"I haven't even told you anything yet." Levy said with confusion, tilting her head to the side.

"No." The male growled meeting the girls big brown eyes. "But I know what the smell of my child is gonna be like." He muttered lowering his voice till only she could hear him. "It smells like you and me and perfect little flowers because it's a girl."

Levy gasped softly and smacked his chest in anger. "Gajeel. I wanted to be surprised." She pouted angrily crossing her arm.

Lucy looked at the two of them in confusion. "What's going on? Why is Levy upset?"

The blue haired girl looked down at her feet with a shy smile. "I thought Gajeel would be upset."

"Upset?" The male asked quickly, lifting her chin with his thumb and forefinger. "You're carrying my kid shrimp. I ain't nothing but happy."

Lucy's eyes widened in surprise. "Levy... Your.....Your pregnant?" The girl stuttered.

"Yep. A beautiful baby girl." Gajeel smirked pulling Levy into his lap.

"You here that." Gajeel called loudly. "The shrimps carrying my kid." He smirked seeing Grey and Natsu's surprised faces.

Levy covered her blushing face with her hands as everyone came to congratulate them.

(Boom there is your update. Ha ha ha. It's a little early here since ya know I'm gonna be busy tomorrow. But next week is the new mating season chapter. Yayyy. Any way. Please no more one shot requests I am only picking one per person so if you want one. Re-comment them here and tell me what you want okay.)