Hospital: Gajevy

{So many views. Omg you guys. I never thought I would get even one hundred but there are like one thousand now. Yall are amazing little monsters. Shoot me some requests now}

This was all her fault.

If she had been stronger this wouldn't have happened.

The girl looked down at the male and the cat in the bed and felt tears beginning to slide down her cheeks again. This was about the hundredth time that he had saved her. Not once had she been strong enough to save herself and it was becoming irritating for her. She wanted to be able to fight along side him as an equal. Or at least be a supporter.

Levy's hands clenched tightly in anger. "It wasn't supposed to be like this." She growled angrily. "I was supposed to protect you."

Taking the males large rough hand in her smaller one, she sat down on the bed beside him. "I'm gonna get stronger. I promise Gajeel. I will get bigger."

•••••••••

Gajeel groaned softly sitting up in bed. Instead of being greeted as he would have liked by Levy, a certain pink haired moron was leaning in front of his head. "Yo Wendy." He called loudly, much to Gajeel's disgust. "Metal head is up." The black haired male placed his hand on Natsu's face and shoved him backwards.

Wendy ran into the room, a smile on her thin lips. "Gajeel-San." She said with a happy smile as she hugged him tightly. The male merely nodded softly nuzzling the girls hair roughly with his hand. "Tsk. Like a thing like that could get me down." He laughed. "How long was out anyway? A day?"

Natsu and Wendy looked at one another and shook their heads.

"Gajeel. You were out for a month." Wendy said gently. Gajeel's eyes widened as he looked to Natsu who merely nodded. "Fell in a coma. Worried everyone for a whole damn month."

Gajeel ran a hand over his face groaning softly. "Great. Where's that damned cat of mine?" At the mention of Lily, Wendy smile a little. "He's on a mission with Levy. He said the rent was due so he would get."

With that the dragon slayer pushed the blankets off him and went to stand. "Like I'm gonna let him get the rent..." His voice was cut off as he fully stood only to fall back down onto the bed.

"Gajeel." Wendy and Natsu yelled running back to his side and holding him down. "You aren't ready to move yet. You had a lot of damage." Wendy said softly. "It was surprising you even carried Levy and Lily so far."

Gajeel growled softly allowing the two to push him back into the bed. "What was I supposed to do? Leave them wounded and pass out."

Wendy sighed lightly. "Levy-Sama was much less wounded than you were."

Gajeel merely ignored the two of them and rolled over.

•••••••••••

The next time Gajeel woke up he was happy so see a familiar face.

"There you are." Pantherlily said with a small smirk. His furry arms crossed over his chest. The dragon slayer grinned pulling the cat into his arms.

"Well I want that kind of welcome." Levy smiled sitting beside Gajeel's bed. "Well hey shrimp." He grinned sitting up, ignoring the pain as he looked over her face.

A small frown crossed his lips as he noticed a cut on the girls forehead. "What's that? What have you been doing?" He frowned.

Levy smiled a little and looked down at her hands. "I've been training with Lily." She smiled looking back up at him. "I'm getting big. So we can go on missions together and you can not be knocked out for a month."

The male rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Yeah. About that. I've been thinking." Lily noticed Gajeel's face and slid from the males arms flying out of the room.

Levy smiled a little. "I've been thinking too. And I thought I would never get to do this." She whispered softly as she leaned forward to meet Gajeel's lips. The male grinned cupping her cheek in his palm and kissing back.

When the two had finally pulled away, both of them were out of breath but it felt to soon. Gajeel leaned forward to capture her lips again only to hear the clearing of someone throat. "Having a moment." He growled looking up to see master Mokarov.

The master laughed looking at the two of them. "Good to see your both doing alright."