Alpha Dragon: Miraxus And Gajevy

(For a faithful reader @we_love_freed who I told to hush their mouth for thinking they bothered me. Silly readers. I love all of the comments my little monsters leave me. All monsters are important to me)
------------
It was an odd occurrence to see all three of the guilds male dragon slayers huddled together and talking calmly. What made it stranger was that the males had been there for two hours with no bickering.

"What do you think they are talking about?" Lucy asked, looking over at Levy who looked just as confused as the rest of the guild.

"It must be important if Gajeel and Laxus aren't fighting. I don't think they have ever talked for this long." Levy responded.

"Dammit ya lighting bastard I'm telling ya what needs to be done."

"Shut up metal head. You don't know a dam thing about girls anyway."

"I know about mating that's for sure."

"Well that didn't last long." The girls muttered all their eyes turning from the males who were now yelling loudly at one another to Levy who sat suddenly interested in the book in front of her.

"So Levy, he knows about mating huh?" Mira asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yep." Levy replied, flipping the page of the book. "But unlike you and Lucy's mate. Mine made a move before mating season."

Lucy looked from Mira back to Levy. Her face was covered in confusion. "Mating season?"

The short blue net sighed, setting her book down with an unceremonious thud. "Gajeel." She called loudly, causing all the males to freeze in their seats. There was a loud scraping noise before the thud of boots started and stopped. Levy looked up and smiled. "Order the boys to take their mates and figure it out. I'm tired of this okay?" She asked giving him a small smile that Gajeel knew all to well. That was the 'do what I say or you'll regret it later' smile. The male grunted softly in reply as he turned to walk back to the males.

"Wow Levy." Mira finally whispered with a smirk. "Pretty brave of you.  Yelling at your dragon like that."

Levy shook her head with a small half smirk. "Nah. He'll get me back for that later." She said with a blush.

"What did you mean by command? Why does he get to be in charge?" Lucy interrupted looking at her friend with a small face.

"Juvia is curious as well." The rain woman added.

"He was the first to mate." The girl grinned. "Makes him the alpha dragon." She said before smirking as she noticed Laxus step behind Mira.

"Hey Mir. I need to talk to you okay." The blonde grinned slightly.

Mira looked over at Levy before looking up at Laxus and nodding. Holding his hand out to her, the male helped her stand from her chair before leading her from the building. Natsu suddenly ran up, grabbing Lucy's hand and tugging her off on a "mission".

"That good enough for ya shrimp." Levy heard the rough voice whisper in her ear. "Yes alpha." She purred happily in response. "And I'll award you for it later."

--------------

Mira followed Laxus along for quite some time. Her eyes studying his face that had been serious ever since they had left the building.

"Laxus?" She asked softly.

"Stupid metal head. Thinks he gets to be alpha. I'm gonna challenge him right after I'm through with this." The male muttered obviously not hearing the woman walking beside him.

"Laxus." She finally yelled, stopping her feet so he jerked to a stop beside her. "What is going on?"

"Alright let me explain and quick." He mumbled, looking to the now setting sun. "Mating season. It's a time where dragons who haven't had the ability to find and mark their mates do so. It's an instinct inside of them that forces it. Get that so far?" He paused looking at the platinum haired woman before him.

The woman slowly nodded. "So why didn't Gajeel wait?"

"Tsk." He muttered making an angry face. "That dumb ass knew all about the alpha thing. First person to mark their mate is the alpha. But that doesn't matter." Laxus said suddenly pulling his mind away from his anger and back to the subject at hand. "The point is if we haven't mated and marked, mating season with force it. And dragon slayers lose control of their regular attitude. Only their mate matters."

Mira placed a hand to the bottom of her chin and smirked. "So Levy and Gajeel and Lucy and Natsu. Yes." She cheered silently until she noticed Laxus' face of annoyance.

"Yes yes. They are mates. Trust me I stepped to close to Levy and Gajeel flipped. Now. You're my mate." He said. "So I'm gonna mark you and get that done before we have a bigger problem." He said calmly grabbing the side of the woman's shoulders and pulling her neck toward him.

"What the hell?" Mira hissed pulling away from the dragon slayer. "You have just announced that I'm your mate and that's it. No romance. No I love you. Just I'm gonna mark you." She frowned crossing her arms over her chest in anger.

The blonde rolled his eyes and frowned. "I don't have much time for romance Mir. It starts as soon as the sun sets and I don't wanna hurt you." He muttered looking at her desperately.

Mira placed a hand on the males cheek and kissed his lips gently. "You aren't gonna hurt me. I'm still the She-Devil remember." She smirked.

The male grinned in response. "Trust me. I loved that look on you." He teased wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her right to his chest, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss. Mira's skinny fingers slid into his blonde hair, tugging at it playfully. A soft groan escaped the males lips and he pulled away. "I've gotta get you home." He smirked wrapping an arm around her waist and walking toward where his home was.

-------------------------

*The next morning*

Mira stood behind the bar wiping down another glass. Gajeel and Levy came walking in, hand in hand, talking about something. The iron dragon slayer froze for a moment and looked at Mira with a smirk. Together the two of them walked to the bar.

"Hi Mira." Levy smiled pulling herself onto the stool.

"Hello Levy. The usual?" She questioned as Gajeel continued to look Mira over carefully.

"You keep looking over my woman we're gonna have a problem." Laxus called from the second floor, shooting a glare down at Gajeel.

"Calm down ya lightnin bastard. Just lookin for her mark." Gajeel grumbled softly.

Levy smiled a little and looked at Mira. "Oh yeah. Where did you get yours Mira?"

Mira looked confused for a moment. "Aren't they all in the same place?"

Levy shook her head. "Everyone gets them in different places."

"Oh." Mira grinned before flashing the back of her neck where her ponytail normally laid. On the nape of her neck lay a yellow lighting looking scar that looked much like the one Laxus wore over his eye. "It doesn't look odd does it?" She questioned Levy.

Levy shook her head in response. "It looks a lot nicer than mine."

"Oi!" Gajeel growled from beside her.

"What's yours look like Levy?" Laxus questioned as he stepped up along side the short woman.

Gajeel growled softly, wrapping an arm around her waist and tugging her to him. "Ain't none of your business."

Levy shot him a look before smiling. "Like the scars on his arms. A pair on both hips."

Laxus huffed softly. "Well I hope you weren't to keen on keepin that alpha position Gajeel." He grinned at the male. "Unless you're willing to fight for it." Gajeel grinned, showing the tips of his fanged teeth. "You're on ya lightin bastard."

----------------------
Sorry it took so long and it might not have been what you were looking for but I thought it was super cute. So yah. Here ya go.

Have I add how much I love the idea of Gajeel and Luxus' child dating? Like I might make a one shot of their kids cuz it would be soooooo cute.

Any way!

Thanks for the reads guys.