Fighting Girls: Ft Next Gen

"Come on Gale. Are you saying you don't wanna go to the dance?" Grey's son Storm smirked.

Gale shot Storm a look of annoyance. "Stop fucking mentioning it asshole." He muttered trying to remain quiet because, while his mother dealt with his fathers cursing, Levy would smack her son upside the head for any bad word muttered.

"All I'm saying is that there are two more girls than us guys and Rosemary and Nova both wanna go with you." The male spoke again.

At that Gale smirked softly to himself. "Oh yeah. Who are you taking Storm? Maybe a little hot thing named Luna."

Storm's face immediately fell and he growled. "Shut it Redfox. Your uncle Natsu isn't too keen on Luna and I dating and if he finds out I'm gonna break your teeth in."

A soft chuckle was uttered from Gale's lips and he smirked again. "Aw come on Storm. Scared of a dragon slayer? They aren't so bad."

Storm rolled his eyes. "Says the guy who is one and his dad is one."

Gale snickered softly to himself. "Maybe I'll just ask Rin. She's a little young but ya know."

"You stay the hell away from my sister." Storm snapped as he slammed his hands on the table as he stood. A soft mist of cold air began rolling off his hands as he glared at the male below him.

Gale smirked standing to his full height, which was about a head taller than Storm. "Tch. Touchy huh?" He chuckled before feeling an arm drape around his shoulder.

"Aw come on Gale. Don't be so mean to Storm just cuz he doesn't have a date to the dance yet." A blonde smirked looking up at the dark blue haired male with a grin.

"Get off blondy." Gale muttered rolling his shoulders back so that the girls arm fell. "I am not going to a stupid dance."

"Aw come on Gale. I need a date." Nova pouted crossing her arms over her chest, looking very much like her lighting dragon slayer father.

"Maybe I don't wanna take ya." Gale grunted turning slightly away from the blonde.

Storm smirked looking at Gale and Nova. "Hey Nova. I bet that Reiki will take ya!"

Nova's eyes lit up slight at the mention of the Fernandez boy. The girl scrambled forward and grabbed Storm's shirt collar, bringing him down to her level. "You better not be messing around Fullbuster. I don't wanna have to kill you!" She growled before letting him go and smiling brightly. "See you guys around!" The teen called as she turned on her heel to head to the bar where her mother was.

"Man she can be worse than her mom at times." Storm muttered rubbing his neck as he looked away from her and back toward Gale who was shooting him a glare.

"What. The. Hell!" He growled tackling the male from across the table. The two started fighting which quickly drew a lot of peoples attention, including their mothers.

A pink haired girl skipped toward the fight with a happy grin. "Wait for me Storm!" Luna grinned. "I owe Gale payback from last time!" She giggled jumping onto Gale's back who currently had Storm pinned to the ground.

"Stay out of this princess." Game grunted grabbing the girl and throwing her away from them.

"Hey!" Storm said. "Don't throw my girl." He muttered just low enough for Gale to hear.

The male smirked. "What are ya gonna do about it ice boy?"

"Oh shut up junior dragon slayer." Storm smirked knowing that would piss him off.

"Why you little!" Gale started getting ready to punch the male before feeling a strong hand gripping his wrist.

The two males both sweat dropped as they noticed Gale's father staring down at the two of them. "Gale. What did we say about fighting?"

Gale quickly averted his brown eyes from his father condemning red ones. "I can fight all I want as long as mom don't see." He muttered under his breath.

"That's right." Gajeel growled pulling both the males to stand as he stared down the two of them. "Now. What the hell are stop fighting about?"

Neither of them spoke for a while before Storm quickly piped up. "Gale is too much of a pussy to ask Nova to the dance!"

Both dragon slayers shot the black haired male a glare. "Go." Gajeel finally grunted to which Storm scrambled over to Luna.

Gale and Gajeel stared at one another for a long while before Gale beat hit father to speaking. "I know what you're gonna say. I shouldn't be a sissy and should just ask because she's just a stupid girl." He muttered running a hand through his dark green hair.

"Nah." Gajeel smirked bumping his son lightly with his shoulder. "Nova is a nice choice. She picks on you a lot. Means she likes ya."

"But..." Gale started.

"Reiki is just a crush. She'll get over his quick. Especially since Reiki is into Nash."

Gale looked at his father with confusion but the male just shrugged in response. "Don't be afraid of a girl Gale. They aren't scary. Be more afraid of her dad."

Gale laughed lightly. "Yeah. Right. Thanks dad."

Gajeel nodded in response and took off toward the bar where his wife sat with their daughter in her lap.

Gale squared his shoulders and took a deep breath. 'Might as well try.'
————————
I have intentionally left this at a cliff hanger because I might right a full fanfic on Gale and Nova because I LOVE THEM. For now enjoy and let me
Know what you think of the ships!